2022 = 666

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

2022 = 666

Post by Tsar »

2+0+2+2=6

There are three 2s in 2022

2*3=6

222*3= 666

Also...

In 2022 it will be the third year of Coronavirus (lockdowns and travel restrictions)

Coincidence?

@Cornfed @Winston
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king ๐Ÿ‘‘
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2022 = 666

Post by Winston »

What does 666 have to do with lockdowns? Americans are tired of them and wont tolerate them anymore.

666 is everywhere though. In the bar code, in www addresses, in the disney logo, speed of the Earth's orbit, etc. Even google chrome logo has 666 overlayed in it. Look at it and you will see. Why is that? The powers that be are definitely occultists. Doesnt mean they are evil. But occultists for sure. They use gematria everywhere. Most likely they fund both good and evil. Its part of the game of duality here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote: โ†‘
November 22nd, 2021, 12:19 am
What does 666 have to do with lockdowns? Americans are tired of them and wont tolerate them anymore.

666 is everywhere though. In the bar code, in www addresses, in the disney logo, speed of the Earth's orbit, etc. Even google chrome logo has 666 overlayed in it. Look at it and you will see. Why is that? The powers that be are definitely occultists. Doesnt mean they are evil. But occultists for sure. They use gematria everywhere. Most likely they fund both good and evil. Its part of the game of duality here.
It's the third year of lockdowns. Vaccine Passports will be taken to new extreme levels in 2022. Coronavirus won't end because it's a scam. The vaccines are making the pandemic worse because everyone has admitting in both word and action that the vaccines don't stop transmission, infection, or provide full or lasting immunity. Therefore, what exactly is the point of vaccines or travel restrictions? It's just a scam.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But everyone told me that the US is not locked down anymore. People are walking around without masks. I saw the videos. Only in public buidings are masks sometimes required. But outside you can walk around without masks. Most US states are no longer locked down.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

November 22nd, 2021, 9:57 am
But everyone told me that the US is not locked down anymore. People are walking around without masks. I saw the videos. Only in public buidings are masks sometimes required. But outside you can walk around without masks. Most US states are no longer locked down.
Well, that's true but Americans still have the worst COVID-19 restrictions for international travel and food inflation is high. Odds are if something bad happens in the US, Europe, or globally, it would be in 2022 because the Elites love patterns, numerology, and the occult.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The elites cannot allow food to be expensive, otherwise there will be a revolution. They gotta keep the masses fed. So there will always be cheap food at Walmart or Taco Bell. I can get a meal at Taco Bell for $2 and many food items are Walmart are only 1 or 2 dollars, such as donuts. lol. The real expensive stuff in the US are housing prices, rent, healthcare, and gas prices. Those are the real major expenses.

I heard that if you are poor you get government assistance and even healthcare, but if you are middle class you are in the worst position because you are squeezed from both ends. So only the rich and the poor do well in America. They seem to be trying to phase the middle class out of existence?

So if I fly into the US, it will be hard to fly out of there?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

November 22nd, 2021, 10:53 am
The elites cannot allow food to be expensive, otherwise there will be a revolution. They gotta keep the masses fed. So there will always be cheap food at Walmart or Taco Bell. I can get a meal at Taco Bell for $2 and many food items are Walmart are only 1 or 2 dollars, such as donuts. lol. The real expensive stuff in the US are housing prices, rent, healthcare, and gas prices. Those are the real major expenses.

I heard that if you are poor you get government assistance and even healthcare, but if you are middle class you are in the worst position because you are squeezed from both ends. So only the rich and the poor do well in America. They seem to be trying to phase the middle class out of existence?

So if I fly into the US, it will be hard to fly out of there?
Technically yes, because you need to find a COVID-19 test center, get it returned within 24 hours maximum, and pay for the test. That means it's more difficult than most nations to get one.

Also, poor quality food is why Americans are obese and in poor health. Sure, keeping them fed is fine but it's like feeding an animal GMO corn vs. grass. Meat from natural fed animals always tastes better even plain. Meat with GMO corn and soy feeds are not as tasty and typically need seasoning or salt.

I honestly haven't eaten a donut in about 2 years. Fast food in America is now as much as a casual restaurant use to cost.

I would always be hungry if I only ate 3 tacos.

Americans won't revolt. Europeans would. That's why food is less expensive and higher quality in Europe. Nations with poorer food quality typically have more obese people and less healthy people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are these facts below coincidences or deliberate? If deliberate then why? Whats the purpose? Does it mean the ruling elite worship Satan as Christians claim?

1. Santa is an anagram of Satan. Claus means contract (clause). So Christmas is a celebration of our contract with Satan.

2. NATAS, the organization that gives out the academy awards to movie stars, is Satan spelled backwards. This is true. You can look it up on Google or Wikipedia.

3. NASA is an anagram of Satan without the T. Thats why during rocket launches they say "T minus....."

Very creepy huh? How do u explain this? Obviously the world is run by occultists right?

Also why is 666 everywhere? Its in all bar codes, in the www in website addresses (www is ancient numeral for 666), in corporate logos like Google Chrome and Chase Manhattan Bank, in the classic Disney logo, etc.

Its even in hand gestures like the Ok sign. If you make the Ok sign with your hand (thumb and forefinger touching) you will see three 6s lumped together on your hand. Donald Trump used that Ok hand sign a lot in his campaign speeches and wiggled it forward while he talked.

The alleged speed of the earth around the sun is also 66,600 mph. (67k is the estimate) Again it contains 666. The examples of these are countless which I've seen on websites and conspiracy videos.

Why is this? Whats the purpose of this? We know that Christianity was created by men with political agendas to control people so why would the elite wanna pretend to be Satanists if they dont even believe in satan or Christianity and promote Atheism in science and academia? Any explanation?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex added:

"do you know that omicron is the anagram of moronic?"

Lol. Is that on purpose or coincidence? Does this mean the elite are indirectly mocking the masses as being moronic?

What do you think @Cornfed?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The powers that be are definitely occultists. Doesnt mean they are evil. But occultists for sure. They use gematria everywhere. Most likely they fund both good and evil. Its part of the game of duality here.
I am trying to figure out how your example is 'gematria.' If 'the powers that be' came up with the year numbers, then this would be a really long game. Dionysius Exiguus was the sixth century monk who came up with the system, considered a saint by the Romanian Orthodox.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote: โ†‘
December 19th, 2021, 6:17 am
The powers that be are definitely occultists. Doesnt mean they are evil. But occultists for sure. They use gematria everywhere. Most likely they fund both good and evil. Its part of the game of duality here.
I am trying to figure out how your example is 'gematria.' If 'the powers that be' came up with the year numbers, then this would be a really long game. Dionysius Exiguus was the sixth century monk who came up with the system, considered a saint by the Romanian Orthodox.
Well gematria is just numbers connected to the occult. If you watch Jordan Maxwell's lectures and podcasts, he gives tons of examples. So does Michael Joseph, Mark Passio, etc. I'm not claiming that the elite are Satanists like the Christian truthers say, but they are definitely occultists. There are way too many examples for it to be chance or coincidence if you do the research. Unlike Christians, I do not believe the occult is good or bad, just hidden. The elite see good and evil as polarities, and they fund both sides, that's part of their religion. See the video "Dualism: The Religion of the Illuminati". It's made by a Christian so I disagree with his conclusions and solutions, but his analysis of the elite's religion and mystery school teachings is accurate.

What do you think of the examples I gave above? Do you see that as all coincidence? What are the odds that Satan and 666 are encoded everywhere in plain sight? I'm not saying it's evil, but it cannot be accidental, therefore the elite are definitely occultists.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 21st, 2021, 9:50 pm
Well gematria is just numbers connected to the occult.
Gematria is more specific than that. It has to do with Hebrew letters in the Bible. Part of it is interpretation based on their numerical value.
What do you think of the examples I gave above? Do you see that as all coincidence? What are the odds that Satan and 666 are encoded everywhere in plain sight? I'm not saying it's evil, but it cannot be accidental, therefore the elite are definitely occultists.
If years follow numbers starting at zero, and time continues on, and society constantly uses the year-numbering system long enough, I would say the odds are 100% that there would eventually be a year 2022.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
November 19th, 2021, 8:53 am
2*3=6

2/3 = .6666666666666 into infinity

that why Micheal Jordan's number is 23

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

December 22nd, 2021, 11:05 am
Gematria is more specific than that. It has to do with Hebrew letters in the Bible. Part of it is interpretation based on their numerical value.
If years follow numbers starting at zero, and time continues on, and society constantly uses the year-numbering system long enough, I would say the odds are 100% that there would eventually be a year 2022.
Yes but there wouldn't be all these variables happening or ongoing in 2022.

1. A pandemic (which is more of a totalitarian global hoax pandemic)
2. There wouldn't be high inflation which equals increasing hunger
3. There wouldn't have been extreme, unjust wars for three decades, mainly because of the United States, and a really high probability that Russia goes to annex all Ukraine because of the United States and NATO being antagonistic since the Cold War ended and breaking every promise they made to Russia. Then there's other possible wars like US vs. China, US vs. Iran, Israel vs. Iran.

The only thing that hasn't happened yet is Death on a massive scale.

All the world needs now is a great war and death on a scale that at least equals the World Wars, and that's the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
December 25th, 2021, 4:20 am
December 22nd, 2021, 11:05 am
I am not seeing a strong connection between these issues and the Biblical references to 666, either the mark of the beast and the idolatry associated with it or with the tribute Solomon collected from nations.

Every year, there are bad things going on.

Yes but there wouldn't be all these variables happening or ongoing in 2022.

1. A pandemic (which is more of a totalitarian global hoax pandemic)
2. There wouldn't be high inflation which equals increasing hunger
3. There wouldn't have been extreme, unjust wars for three decades, mainly because of the United States, and a really high probability that Russia goes to annex all Ukraine because of the United States and NATO being antagonistic since the Cold War ended and breaking every promise they made to Russia. Then there's other possible wars like US vs. China, US vs. Iran, Israel vs. Iran.

The only thing that hasn't happened yet is Death on a massive scale.

All the world needs now is a great war and death on a scale that at least equals the World Wars, and that's the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse.
What do any of these things have to do with the 666 passage in Revelation or the reference to 666 in relation to the talents of tribute Solomon collected?