2022 = 666

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2022 = 666

Post by Winston »

Max Igan, an Australian Truther, also says that something big will happen this year.

I posted this under the video for Max Igan:

"Max Igan, something may happen, but as with everything, it has good and bad. Every change contains good and bad within it. It's the nature of duality. The problem with you truthers is that you PROJECT your own DARK SIDE onto the power elite. That's the pattern I've noticed. In reality the elite are just managers of the matrix. They feed good and bad into the system, they are managers who do what's necessary to maintain the matrix. They are not good or evil. Why do you think the elite study occult, alchemy, gematria, etc? Because it requires occult knowledge to run the matrix, and it contains both good and bad and everything in between. My point is that the elite are not cartoon villains trying to do evil or take over the world. They already run the world, so why do they need to take it over or conquer It? That makes no sense. You are just projecting YOUR dark side onto them Max. Just like people do when they watch horror movies, they project their dark side into the movie. The truth movement is similar to that, it's all a projection of your dark side onto the elite.

The truth is that the elite mainly function as managers to maintain the Maya illusion of the matrix, which Buddhism and Hinduism tell you to awaken from. (See the lectures by Alan Watts on YouTube) As such, the managers are both good and bad and neither one too, as illusions always are. You should join a mystery school and learn the truth about the occult and esoteric. The Rosicrucians in San Jose, CA have open membership if you are interested. The esoteric is not what Christians think it is. Nor are the elite a bunch of cartoon villains like movies portray. That's all fiction and show for the profane. If you think this world is a cosmic battle between good and evil, then you've lost the plot and will be in a state of constant struggle and be locked into the neverending drama between light and dark, hence in the illusion of Maya, which is all a game and drama, like Hinduism says. You should listen to the lectures of Alan Watts on YouTube."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How would you know @MrMan? You are not allowed to study the occult because Christianity forbids it. You do not read non-Christian sources either. Because your religion is very restrictive and closes your mind. That's what I didn't like about it, it takes away your freedom for intellectual (and sexual) exploration and restricts you from a lot of things. So how does "Jesus set you free"? I don't get it. That's why I can't be a fundamentalist Christian again, it's too restrictive and takes away my freedom, unlike Buddhism or Hinduism or New Age, which does not forbid you to research the occult or astrology or psychic phenomena. Your mind is closed to all outside non-Christian information.

Do you think the 66 books of the Bible is coincidence and chosen at random? No it has an occult/gematria meaning too. The Bible is an occult book too, you just don't know about it because you are supposedly one of the "profane masses" to the people who wrote it and the elite.

Did you know that Francis Bacon and his team of writers who wrote Shakespeare, also wrote the King James Bible? Bacon was a Freemason and Rosicrucian. So the Freemasons wrote your holy book. What do you think of that?

As such the Bible and the works of Shakespeare contain a lot of occult gematria and numerology. It's encoded within. But you can't see it because you refuse to see it, because it doesn't fit your belief system MrMan. But initiates of the mystery schools can see it. Even Tsar can see it. The elite certainly can. But not the masses or you MrMan. Nothing personal. It's just the truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, two Satanic facts I found that will blow your mind:

1. The Earth is allegedly moving in orbit around the Sun at exactly 66,600 mph. The 67,000 is rounded up. You can look this up. What a coincidence to put 666 in there, not!

2. The Earth's alleged curvature is 8 inches squared per mile. If you convert 8 inches to feet, it comes out to 0.666 feet! I kid you not! Do the math and see! Just divide 8 by 12 and you get 0.666!

3. 666 is also everywhere all around us. It's very obvious in the CERN logo, the Google Chrome logo, the Chase Bank logo, etc. In the Disney logo. In the Ok hand sign that Donald Trump used and waved a lot in his speeches, in bar codes, in the www of internet addresses, etc. You can look it up. It's all true. There are thousands of examples all around us. Even the carbon that makes up our bodies is composed of 666 in the types of elements on the periodic table. You can look it up.

This cannot be a coincidence. Conspiracy deniers cannot explain this away as coincidence. No way. For sure the elite are OCCULTISTS, whether that's good or bad, they definitely are occultists for sure.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Everyone!!! I told you about 2022 months ago!!!

Behold all the events of the last 10 days!!!

2022 is having really terrible things unfolding already and it's going to become even worse (or better if you mean bad things becoming even worse and worse things becoming more terrible)!!!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I admit that I was a little vague since it was a quick post. I should have made it less about coronavirus but I knew 2022 = 666 and that something really major (and terrible) was going to begin in 2022!!! I just didn't want to take the time when I posted this to really make it about anything except the numbers.

Although, in a way, I had to use the coronavirus as an element because it was the third year of coronavirus and lockdowns, but the point was that because it was the third year of coronaviruses, that's one of the ways 2022 = 666 but not the only one because even without the coronavirus, 2022 still equals 6, and there's three 2s which if multiplied by 3 has three 6s.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand how 2022 equals 666. That seems to be a juggling. 2+2+2 of course adds to 6 but that's just one 6, not three 6's. So I don't get how you derive 666 from it. It seems a stretch.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Once again, I want to mention that I have a decent amount of Occult Knowledge to know things.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2021, 2:31 am
Alex added:

"do you know that omicron is the anagram of moronic?"

Lol. Is that on purpose or coincidence? Does this mean the elite are indirectly mocking the masses as being moronic?

What do you think @Cornfed?
Also Omicron and Delta can be made into the anagram MEDIA CONTROL
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Preacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Preacher »

Revelation 13:16-18 "And the second beast required all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that nobody could buy or sell unless they had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of it's name. Here is a call for wisdom, let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

They have always found ways to make things add up to 666.

For instance there are plenty of sites that will tell you that Prince Charles of Whales adds up to 666.

Is Prince Chales, now King Charles the Antichrist? Many think so. What do you think?