Best Podcast Interview I've Heard in a Long Time

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
rudder
Junior Poster

Best Podcast Interview I've Heard in a Long Time

Post by rudder »

Why had I never heard of the interviewee before? I've heard various claims that the moon landings were fake for a long time, but this guy sounds like he really has solid proof more than any other source I've come across before. I also was blown away by his comments on the 2025 population-size predictions of the USA. He talks about how the goalpost has been moved, based on the number of vaccinated people in each western country. In the case of the USA it's a 60+ percent reduction. Is that true that in the USA you can't get access to sinopharm and other attenuated virus vaccines?

Anyway, this is definitely worth a listen.
https://rickyvarandas.com/2022/06/04/th ... -the-moon/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best Podcast Interview I've Heard in a Long Time

Post by Moretorque »

rudder wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 6:51 am
Why had I never heard of the interviewee before? I've heard various claims that the moon landings were fake for a long time, but this guy sounds like he really has solid proof more than any other source I've come across before. I also was blown away by his comments on the 2025 population-size predictions of the USA. He talks about how the goalpost has been moved, based on the number of vaccinated people in each western country. In the case of the USA it's a 60+ percent reduction. Is that true that in the USA you can't get access to sinopharm and other attenuated virus vaccines?

Anyway, this is definitely worth a listen.
https://rickyvarandas.com/2022/06/04/th ... -the-moon/
You should see the video where Bart gets punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin for saying he didn't go to the moon. I would have done the same thing, Buzz is my hero...
Time to Hide!