The San Pedro Haunting

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The San Pedro Haunting

Post by jamesbond »

In 1989, researchers investigated a woman's claims that her small bungalow was haunted by two ghosts: the apparition of a corpse-like old man and a disembodied head that manifested in her attic. Before long, the researchers found themselves under attack by unknown forces.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The San Pedro Haunting

Post by jamesbond »

For two years, Jackie Hernandez was tormented by a variety of anomalous activity that persisted after two moves, and attached itself to those she knew. Also known as the San Pedro Haunting, her case is remarkable for the sheer number of anomalous events that occurred.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: The San Pedro Haunting

Post by galii »

Reviewing the case four decades later, investigator Benjamin Radford concluded the case likely involves a distressed family, poor investigation techniques and confirmation bias.[7][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Bither_case