Judaism is the answer

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

abcdavid01 wrote:That Jim Rogers video...that's what's on my mind. I'm thinking of moving to Asia and starting a family there. Change what you can.
Follow the blue dots? :wink:
http://www.brookings.edu/research/inter ... -monitor-3
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote: Follow the blue dots? :wink:
http://www.brookings.edu/research/inter ... -monitor-3
Nice.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Sorry i just had to post but Judaism isn't the answer. If one is going to get saved by Judaism one has to keep all 613 commandments, plus the added traditions of the law and i know the Jews don't keep all of them. Because God knows whats in every man's heart, and i know people can't deceive God because of their "good deeds" I hope my good outweighs my bad.

Yes God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God renewed his covenant to have salvation extended to the Gentiles, even though salvation is originally from the Jews.

Nobody in Israel kept the law of Moses, and i mean no one. Even the holiest and anointed men of God all stumbled before the law at some point during their lives. The law was meant to convict and show God's righteousness not to get saved by it. Redemption had to come through Messiah who is God himself in the form of his son conceived by the Holy Spirit through a virgin (doesn't make sense logically but again whats impossible for man is possible for God)

I visited a Jewish synagogue once just to check it out and if you could see the pride in some of them when they saw me, it was incredible. I sensed the hostility, awkwardness of having an outsider or dirty uncircumcised gentile like myself in the temple of the Most High God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Apparently love your neighbor as yourself doesn't apply for today. But mind you the spirit of God(holy spirit) in me quickly urged me most of the service that this wasn't going to be a place of worship since i already know the truth comes in Christ Jesus himself being the high priest of his church(bride)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

well-informed, I suggest you live up to your name and read through this thread. I started this thread and later changed my mind and decided that Judaism is not the answer. On the other hand, your brand of Christianity not only isn't the answer, it is a large part of the problem. The idea that Jesus's death excused humanity from being required to act morally is just horrific.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well sorry i didn't mean to offend you (didn't read up on the thread) you're right that's my fault, i just assumed. Lol i havent been as active as much,
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Judaism is the answer

Post by Winston »

The great truther Jordan Maxwell explains the seven hidden cults in Judaism beneath the surface that only initiates in the mystery schools know about. Very interesting and mind blowing.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 10:56 am
The great truther Jordan Maxwell explains the seven hidden cults in Judaism beneath the surface that only initiates in the mystery schools know about. Very interesting and mind blowing.

This sounds to me like someone who gets bits and pieces of information and 'connects the dots' with his imagination like a wild YouTube conspiracy theorist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 6:27 pm
Winston wrote:

This sounds to me like someone who gets bits and pieces of information and 'connects the dots' with his imagination like a wild YouTube conspiracy theorist.
Maybe. Or it could be that he knows stuff we dont. You shouldn't assume that if someone knows stuff you don't that he must be imagining things.

Btw Jordan Maxwell knew Manly P. Hall, the greatest philosopher of the 20th century and honorary 33rd degree Freemason, who founded the Philosophical Research Society in Los Angeles. Hall left him his research papers in his will too. So you can bet that men like that know a lot of stuff we dont. Try to be open and humble and less dismissive. Not everything outside your box is crazy or untrue.

Here's what Maxwell said about Hall and the priceless things he left him in his will.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 11:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 6:27 pm
Winston wrote:

Maybe. Or it could be that he knows stuff we dont. You shouldn't assume that if someone knows stuff you don't that he must be imagining things.
The conclusions I heard him making on the video seemed unjustified based on the evidence he presented. He's got a certain perspective on things, and reads information through that filter. I know a little about the sources of one of the specific topics he raised, also. Greeks tried to reinterpret Judaism through their own religious preconceptions, as they did with other cultures. If he had information other than what he shared, he probably took this on face value. His presentation of ideas is not convincing.
Btw Jordan Maxwell knew Manly P. Hall, the greatest philosopher of the 20th century and honorary 33rd degree Freemason, who founded the Philosophical Research Society in Los Angeles.
I know someone who knows president Obama. That doesn't make me a former president. How is being an honorary 33rd degree mason a credential of any kind?
So you can bet that men like that know a lot of stuff we dont.
Most people know a lot of stuff other people do not.