The Truth Behind Islam

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Preacher
Freshman Poster

Re: The Truth Behind Islam

Post by Preacher »

Islam is a false religion. Jesus is the way to eternal life, not Allah.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Preacher wrote:
October 12th, 2020, 2:55 am
Islam is a false religion. Jesus is the way to eternal life, not Allah.
The word "Allah" just means God in Arabic, so what you wrote means:

"Jesus is the way to eternal life, not God."

And yes, this is the essence of modern Christian dispensationalism, and why modern Christians are absolute scum who reject God.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For a more positive and neutral view of Islam, check out the legendary religion scholar Huston Smith's episodes on Islam in his old TV series "The Religions of Man with Huston Smith". He presents Mohammad's original uncorrupted message. This should be mandatory viewing so you get to hear other more positive sides of the issue too, not just always the anti-Islam side.

Islam Part 1

Islam Part 2

Here's the playlist for all 17 episodes of "The Religions of Man with Huston Smith". Every major religion is covered in this series.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ZozMa117me
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This aware black guy I listen to called The Real Merkabah, who lives abroad too, made some videos explaining why Islam was a scam created by the Vatican to control Arab people. He's not the first to say this. Jesuit whistleblowers like Dr. Alberto Rivera and others have said this too and that it's documented in the Vatican secret archives. What do you think? Does this make sense? He also says the Crusades was a setup too. This guy does a lot of deep research so he knows his stuff.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's his full 1 hr presentation on how the Vatican created Islam.

The Truth About Islam & The Force That Controls It In Plain Sight

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true about Mohammad?

[6/29, 6:45 PM] Alex From Venice: How about Mohammed?
[6/29, 6:46 PM] Winston Wu: Mohammad died young didnt he?
[6/29, 6:47 PM] Alex From Venice: he has been poisoned by a Jewish girl that he hired to cook his meal together with his followers, after Mohammed killed the husband, the son, the parents, of the girl
[6/29, 6:47 PM] Alex From Venice: the girl poisoned the food... one of the guests at the table said the food was poisoned but Mohammed didn't believe
[6/29, 6:47 PM] Alex From Venice: he ate the poison and it took one year before he died
[6/29, 6:48 PM] Alex From Venice: he said that he felt so much pain like he got his aorta cut
[6/29, 6:49 PM] Alex From Venice: in the Quran is written that Allah will cut the aorta of those who say the false about him
[6/29, 6:49 PM] Winston Wu: How can poison take one year to kill him?
[6/29, 6:49 PM] Alex From Venice: I think the poison has damaged one of the main organs
[6/29, 6:50 PM] Alex From Venice: enough to cause the organ to deteriorate over the time in irreversible way
[6/29, 6:50 PM] Alex From Venice: but not enough to cause immediate death
[6/29, 6:52 PM] Alex From Venice: Mohammed is the most evilish man in the history and his legacy is causing a lot of suffer around the world to millions of innocent people
[6/29, 6:52 PM] Alex From Venice: well... honestly he wasn't so evilish... he was just a "normal bad man" with lots of power...
[6/29, 6:52 PM] Winston Wu: I thought Mohammad died in battle.
[6/29, 6:53 PM] Alex From Venice: he was a warlord, he was vengeful, cruel, sexually addicted
[6/29, 6:54 PM] Alex From Venice: no, he had the worse humiliating death for such a great prophet
[6/29, 6:55 PM] Alex From Venice: Muslim believes so much that Allah doesn't allow Jesus to be killed that they believe that who the Christian believes was Jesus dying on the cross, he was indeed another man that looked like Jesus
[6/29, 6:56 PM] Alex From Venice: Muslims maintain with strong faith that Jesus has never been killed
[6/29, 6:56 PM] Alex From Venice: Yet they admit that Allah has allowed a Jewish girl to poison to death Mohammed

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.quora.com/Was-Mohammed-poisoned

Yes he was. After the battle with the Jewish tribe Banu Nazir, Muhammad took Zaynab the Jewess as his concubine (the prophet already had two wives by the same name).

Zaynab had seen her father and brothers killed by Muslim soldiers, and when Muhammad ordered her to prepare a meal, she got her revenge and she placed poisoned meat before Muhammad.

One of Muhammad’s followers who ate a good portion of the meat, fell down and died. By this time Muhammad had eaten a small portion of the meat and realized that he was poisoned. Zaynab admitted to poisoning the Prophet. She explained that she wanted to test to see if Muhammad was truly a Prophet.

Her fate is unknown. According to western writers Muhammad forgave her. But according to Muslim writers Zaynab was executed. Muhammad never fully recovered from the poisoning and died two years later.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My new friend Tommy explains in this video why he left Buddhism to convert to Islam.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked someone on YouTube who said Islam is the only true religion why he thinks that. Here's his reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqK33rQfjEA

Tim Phillips
18 hours ago
OK so, there are many reasons why I am a Muslim. Firstly I accept that this universe can't have been created out of thin air. Every effect has a cause. The universe began at one point in time which means there had to be a cause. The only explanation for this is a higher being or power or creator.
Once I established that there is a God or higher power, I thought to myself which God is it? I mean there is so many religions so they can't all be correct. The only religion that actually made sense to me was Islam to put it short. A religion can't claim to be the word of God when it has error in it. Islam is the only religion which contains no errors and contradictions. The Quran even challenges anyone to find error in it. Also scientific miracles that were said in the Quran 1400 years ago that science only discovered hundreds of years ago.
I'm not a person who does blind faith, in fact Islam prohibits people who do blind faith. There is so much evidence within the Quran and the Prophethood of the Muhammad (pbuh) which convinces me that Islam is the truth. Once I studied Islam I just completely surrenderd lol. No religion did that beside Islam. I am a man of science and faith. I expect evidence to belive in something. I won't just belive something is the truth because someone told me to believe.

So that's basically why I belive in Islam in a nutshell lol. Love to hear what you think and to just treat my opinion with respect as I would do to you.