The Problems With Atheists and Atheism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Problems With Atheists and Atheism

Post by Winston »

@Gali,
You are not discussing anything. You are not answering anything. All you do is slap labels onto everything like "bullshido" or "primitive superstition". One cannot discuss with such a closed mind as yours. All you do is deny everything outside your box and you assume that if something doesn't fit your materialistic atheist paradigm then it's "superstition". It's impossible to discuss anything with you. Your mind is not open and you are obviously NOT a truth seeker. You are a DOGMATIST.

You don't ever present any logical arguments like I do. For example, you say religion is "bullshido and superstition", but you present ZERO logical arguments for that. In contrast, look at my big thread on Tough Questions Christians Have Never Answered and you will see the BIG DIFFERENCE between you and me. In that thread I have 15 VERY POWERFUL arguments with mini essays under each for why Christian dogmas and theology cannot be true. You have ZERO! Very big difference. So obviously you cannot discuss with me and you know it since you never present logical arguments, only denial and simple labels like "bulldshido" and "superstition" and "science based" which mean nothing. It's like you have no ability to reason or make reasoned intellectual valid arguments. No offense but true and obvious. So we are not in the same league. And it's a fallacy for you to assume that you know everything and if someone knows something you don't, then they are BSing. Total fallacy.

So this discussion is hopeless obviously and a waste of time. You cannot address any questions or arguments at all. And you cannot support your claims with any good arguments either like I can. So we are not on the same level obviously. No offense, but true. As Mark Twain said "Don't argue with a fool. People might not know the difference." lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Freshman Poster

Re: The Problems With Atheists and Atheism

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 9:38 pm
@Gali,
You are not discussing anything. You are not answering anything. All you do is slap labels onto everything like "bullshido" or "primitive superstition". One cannot discuss with such a closed mind as yours. All you do is deny everything outside your box and you assume that if something doesn't fit your materialistic atheist paradigm then it's "superstition". It's impossible to discuss anything with you. Your mind is not open and you are obviously NOT a truth seeker. You are a DOGMATIST.

You don't ever present any logical arguments like I do. For example, you say religion is "bullshido and superstition", but you present ZERO logical arguments for that. In contrast, look at my big thread on Tough Questions Christians Have Never Answered and you will see the BIG DIFFERENCE between you and me. In that thread I have 15 VERY POWERFUL arguments with mini essays under each for why Christian dogmas and theology cannot be true. You have ZERO! Very big difference. So obviously you cannot discuss with me and you know it since you never present logical arguments, only denial and simple labels like "bulldshido" and "superstition" and "science based" which mean nothing. It's like you have no ability to reason or make reasoned intellectual valid arguments. No offense but true and obvious. So we are not in the same league. And it's a fallacy for you to assume that you know everything and if someone knows something you don't, then they are BSing. Total fallacy.

So this discussion is hopeless obviously and a waste of time. You cannot address any questions or arguments at all. And you cannot support your claims with any good arguments either like I can. So we are not on the same level obviously. No offense, but true. As Mark Twain said "Don't argue with a fool. People might not know the difference." lol
"Don't argue with a fool. People might not know the difference." lol
I agree with that. That is why this is not a discussion. Like you said it is a waste of time to argue with a Flat Earther (one time Flat Earther always Flat Earther)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Problem With Atheists

Post by MrMan »

suprmon wrote:
April 17th, 2016, 2:26 pm
The only problem I see with atheism, is that the people of religion have no domination or control over them, and that's what people of religion don't like about them! I find it interesting that of all the people who have done the most terrible things of the world there's not a one I heard of that was a devote atheist! Devil worshippers yes, but not atheist!
The video in the OP is dead, and I haven't followed the thread, but I saw this comment.

I have heard the argument, with numbers, that some of the bloodiest regimes in world history have been atheist. Ghenghis Khan might have out-killed Chinese communists at an estimated 40 million, but if the Communist atheist regime is at the high estimate of 42 million, then they could have outkilled Ghengkis Khan. It should count more in a way if you kill your own people than if you kill people in warfare, right?

I have read '100 million dead' to refer to the results of Russian atheist Communism. I am not sure if that includes foolish food management. I hear the Communists stirred up the disenfranchised against tiny farm owners who were a generation or so away from being surfs who'd managed to put together efficient prosperous farms. They shipped these families out to Siberia where there was not nearly enough food or shelter, leaving the country without the efficient farmers to grow food.

A problem with atheism is the idea that someone would be bold enough and adamant about the topic to actually label themselves as atheists. How can any human claim to know that there is _not_ a God. You could claim evidence for God existing. There are a lot of mysteries that astrophysicists run up against like fine tuning.

Then the aggressive new atheist types are worse. We have to be careful as an electorate not to allow adamant atheists into office and not allow them to institute atheism (further) as the state religion. Secularism is not neutral and it is already treated almost like a state religion. If they combine atheism with some of the 'woke' radicalism of antifa... if that took over...it could be another Bolshevik type situation. But the US is a little different from Russia. I don't think they had as many country boy veterans with full gun racks in the back window of their pick-up trucks in Russia back then.