Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? The Case for His Resurrection.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? The Case for His Resurrection.

Post by Winston »

The Kemetic Science of Resurrection before Christianity explained!

"A deep dive into Kemetic Science that takes the cover off of some of Christianities most sacred concepts that they got all wrong!

African Spirituality in ancient Kemet invented the idea of resurrection 10,000 years before Christianity. KRST was NOT about one special man that resurrected from the grave. You can prove this by understanding the hidden symbolic language in the bible that originated from ancient Egyptian mythology. The Egyptian temples and most African spiritual systems had an oral tradition that did not put secret teachings in writing.

The Gospels were an attempt, by the Greek students of the Egyptians, to preserve the secrecy of the oral traditions by using metaphorical language. However, putting anything in writing was a breakdown of Ancient African traditions. The words "death," "die," "tomb," and "womb," are all esoteric secret codes meant to obscure the real African connection and meaning to the masses. The early Christian fathers were so dumb they thought it was history. Or were they not dumb but calculating? Hmmm

This presentation will shock anyone that has any exoteric (understood by the general public) knowledge of the bible! 98% of the public has NEVER heard these ideas.

I will explain, and connect the original African spiritual concepts of the resurrection through the original Kemetic Science and help you understand the ancient African mind.

Egyptian word Iusa ( pronounced yay-oo-sah) =Jesus, You might know that Osiris/Ausar is Egyptian mythology, but do you know what Osiris meant beyond the common meaning of a mummy? "

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two logical questions I have about Jesus' Resurrection story that have never addressed in Christian media, books or FAQs:

As we all know, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is considered the cornerstone of the Christian faith. Every Easter during Church service, pastors usually quote the Bible verse: "If Christ be not risen, then our faith is in vain" during his Easter sermon on the significance of the Resurrection. And in church revival meetings, someone often stands up and proclaims, "Jesus lives!" or "Jesus is risen!" and the congregation applauds and says "Amen! Yeah! Amen!".

The chief argument in Christian apologetics is that if Christ didn't rise from the dead, then his followers would not have been willing to die for their beliefs, because no one would die for a lie or something they knew wasn't true. The top Christian apologist Dr. William Lane Craig has done many good lectures and debates on the Resurrection of Jesus as well, if you want to look them up on YouTube. While this has been hotly debated between Christians and Skeptics, and I won't get into that here since there is plenty of material about that online already, I do wanna ask some simple logical questions that haven't been addressed yet on either side. Because I am here to bring NEW content and questions to the table, not rehash old material. So here are my simple questions.

1. If Jesus really did rise from the dead physically, as Christians claim, then where is he now? Where did he go? My parents asked me this once too, it was an obvious question, but I had no answer. Supposedly the Bible says that he ascended up into heaven after 40 days with his disciples. But isn't that a cheap copout, like saying "My dog ate my homework"? How convenient it is to say that a risen man is gone because he ascended up into heaven, never to be seen again? Because if you think about it, if Jesus is still alive and well, then why doesn't he come back and visit his followers or the world, every once in a while, to show us that he is alive and risen, just as the Gospels proclaim? You'd think he would.

Why doesn't Jesus come back every year, or every 10 years, or at least every 100 years, to show the world and his followers that he is risen and real, and that their faith is not in vain? What is he doing up there in heaven that he's so busy that he can't even come down once a century to show us that he's real and alive? Can't he ask God the Father for some time off, even one day a century, so that he can pay his followers a visit to renew their faith, and show the world that he is real? If you were him, wouldn't you do that? I certainly would. This is common sense if you think about it. If a man is alive and well, he should come and show himself to his followers, at least once in a while, even if he's really busy. It's really odd if he doesn't, and very suspicious too. Christians never think about this. Yet it's a very valid and legit question, don't you think?

2. Another question I have about the Resurrection, which is even more obvious, is this: If Jesus rose from the dead and walked around for 40 days, according to the Gospels, then word about it would have spread like wildfire. Why did only Jesus' disciples see his risen form? Why not non-believers too? That is odd. If you've ever lived in a small town, you'd know that word spreads fast around town, often in one day. So if Jesus did rise from the dead, it would attract a lot of attention. Roman government officials would hear about it, including Pontius Pilate who had him executed. The Romans would have sent Guards and Centurions to investigate and verify it. 40 days is more than enough time for word to spread around, so that all non-believers in the area, including the Roman government, would have heard about it and come investigate and verify it. It would have made big news and definitely gone into the history books. So why didn't it?

Now Paul in his Epistles wrote that there were 500 witnesses to Jesus' resurrection. If so, that's plenty of people. Word would have gotten around fast out of those 500 witnesses. So why didn't it? Why did only the 12 disciples seem to know about it? Where are the independent third party testimonies of Jesus' resurrection from those 500 witnesses? Christians have never addressed this. Keep in mind though that one man claiming there were 500 witnesses, isn't the same as 500 people testifying to it themselves. Paul could have made it up, or a third party could have inserted that in, you never know.

Now I'm not claiming that Jesus didn't rise from the dead. Just that there are unexplained issues with it that have never been addressed. So I wonder why this hasn't been brought up in debates between Christians and Skeptics?

How come I see obvious things that others don't? Very strange. I sometimes wonder if most people are just programs in a simulation, or a figment of my dream, and not really real. Because how can everyone miss something obvious so often? Sorry if that sounds crazy, but I gotta wonder sometimes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I'm not saying jesus didn't appear to his followers after his crucifixion. Its well documented that many people see a loved in spirit form after they pass on. Sometimes multiple people see them in a room. So it can't be just a hallucination. So it is possible for Jesus to have appeared in spirit form to his followers. Thats why only his disciples saw him. Then later the gospel writers tried to make the resurrection physical by writing it that way.

The gospel writers probably added 40 days because 40 is a key number in Bible numerology. Like Jesus in the desert for 40 days. Or Moses and the Israelites wandering the desert 40 years. Its numerology. not literal truth.

Did you know the founder of Wicca, Gerald Gardner, also appeared to his followers after he died? During a Wicca ceremony they saw him and said he looked solid and physical. But he was in spirit form. So it's possible I guess.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 2nd, 2021, 2:04 am
Btw I'm not saying jesus didn't appear to his followers after his crucifixion. Its well documented that many people see a loved in spirit form after they pass on. Sometimes multiple people see them in a room. So it can't be just a hallucination. So it is possible for Jesus to have appeared in spirit form to his followers. Thats why only his disciples saw him. Then later the gospel writers tried to make the resurrection physical by writing it that way.
Jesus ate after the resurrection. There were over 500 witnesses to His resurrection. So it is no wonder it became a movement.
The gospel writers probably added 40 days because 40 is a key number in Bible numerology. Like Jesus in the desert for 40 days. Or Moses and the Israelites wandering the desert 40 years. Its numerology. not literal truth.
God does things, at times, according to numerical patterns--e.g. keeping Moses on the mountain for 40 days, waiting 40 days before the ascension.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rabbi Michael Skobac from Jews for Judaism explains why the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

http://jewsforjudaism.ca/myth-resurrect ... -analysis/

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
August 2nd, 2021, 8:48 am
Jesus ate after the resurrection. There were over 500 witnesses to His resurrection. So it is no wonder it became a movement.
Are there any other written accounts of the resurrection of Jesus Christ that exist outside of the Bible? This is the thing, I could write a book of propaganda and write that 500 people saw the same thing as me, but outside of my own testimonial evidence these 500 people wouldn't have a voice and if there was no other written record of this having ever occurred, my testimony would surely be subject to scrutiny.

The Bible, and other Abrahamic religions, are accounts written by the Jews. That's why they're the self elected chosen people of God. No other ancient culture speaks about any of this stuff being real. No Romans wrote anything about ever having met Jesus Christ, did they?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 3:26 am
MrMan wrote:
Are there any other written accounts of the resurrection of Jesus Christ that exist outside of the Bible? This is the thing, I could write a book of propaganda and write that 500 people saw the same thing as me, but outside of my own testimonial evidence these 500 people wouldn't have a voice and if there was no other written record of this having ever occurred, my testimony would surely be subject to scrutiny.

The Bible, and other Abrahamic religions, are accounts written by the Jews. That's why they're the self elected chosen people of God. No other ancient culture speaks about any of this stuff being real. No Romans wrote anything about ever having met Jesus Christ, did they?
Excellent critical thinking sir.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 3:26 am
MrMan wrote:

Yes, but the crucial point, according to C.S. Lewis, is how those alleged witnesses acted afterwards. Lewis described it as having the courage of lions. They practically courted martyrdom. Peter insisted on being crucified upside down in Rome, because he was unworthy of being right side up like his Lord. I assume the Christian martyrdoms are a matter of historical record -- please correct if not so (I'm no religious scholar). Why would they behave so fearlessly if they hadn't developed a strong belief that they would live on after death?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 11:44 am
Yes, but the crucial point, according to C.S. Lewis, is how those alleged witnesses acted afterwards. Lewis described it as having the courage of lions. They practically courted martyrdom. Peter insisted on being crucified upside down in Rome, because he was unworthy of being right side up like his Lord. I assume the Christian martyrdoms are a matter of historical record -- please correct if not so (I'm no religious scholar). Why would they behave so fearlessly if they hadn't developed a strong belief that they would live on after death?
Objection your honor! Speculation.

Judge: Sustained.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kangarunner wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 1:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 11:44 am
Objection your honor! Speculation.

Judge: Sustained.
You don't know what speculation is, do you? Since you're consistently unable to draw a logical connection between the word or phrase that pops into your addled head and the subject at hand in the thread, I suspect that you've never written any code that actually worked, and that is why you failed to respond to fschmidt's request to show some of your work.