Fallen Angels, Nephilim, & Giants in the Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Fallen Angels, Nephilim, & Giants in the Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Post by Winston »

I just listened to several hours of interviews with Tim Alberino and Steve Quayle. They were mind blowing and jaw dropping. They have a video series about ancient giants, nephilim, fallen angels, advanced ancient technologies and the truth thats being covered up. But they are Christians with Christian views, which are that ancient aliens are fallen angels, demons and nephilim/giants created in the antediluvian world before the flood, according to Genesis 6, the Book of Enoch and other parts of the Bible.

Their hypothesis is that according to Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch, fallen angels mated with earthly women to create hybrid giants and monsters who were an abomination to God. Thats the reason the Flood of Noah happened.

These giants were demigods and very tall, up to 300 feet tall. They had powers and strength that were superhuman. So ancient people worshipped them as gods. And in exchange these demigods and giants gave humans advanced technology, language and civilization. Thats why ancient societies had advanced technology. And thats how they were able to build giant megaliths and pyramid structures, like 100 ton stones cut to precision. The giants could move them with their super strength or their super technology.

In fact many ancient cultures said the ancient gods were giants too, including the Native Americans. They interview many Native American elders in their videos who talk about that. They claim that these demigods and giants produced by fallen angels were the true "Ancient Aliens" that Erich Von Daniken and Zechariah Sitchen refer to. And of course the science establishment is covering all this up because:

1. They dont want to prove something that validates the Bible. Because Christianity is their enemy and they need to steer people away from it.

2. The existence of giants or demigods would not fit into the Darwinian gradual evolution timeline.

3. They want the ancient gods to be ancient aliens. Thats why they are making many documentaries about ancient aliens now. So they can claim that when these ancient demigods come back, that they are our creators, the ancient aliens, and here to bring peace on earth and usher in the new savior Antichrist. It will be the biggest deception ever. They know Darwinian evolution makes no sense and cannot be proven and is unconvincing so they would rather steer us toward ancient aliens creating us than God.

They claim the Freemasons and Illuminati and secret societies and mystery schools have one aim: To bring back the golden age when man and demigods lived together just as they did in the days before the great flood. Their true goal is to restore that. And they hate the Christian God for that flood which destroyed the ancient golden age.

They got lots of evidence and reasons for this. And it all sounds very convincing and makes sense and adds up. It almost makes u want to be a Christian and believe the Bible. What do u think? Are their claims true? Is the whole ancient aliens thing just a deception to cover up fallen angels, nephilim, and their hybrid offspring demigods and giants that were an abomination to God? Is that possible? If so does that mean the Biblical narrative was right all along? If some parts of the Bible are true, does it mean all of it is true, as Christian fundamentalists like to claim?

Here are Tim Alberino and Steve Quayle talking about all this on Prophecy Watchers TV, a Christian channel.

Their website and True Legends documentary films:

https://gensix.com
https://gensix.com/true-legends-films/

One thing that supports their theory is that all the elite and science establishment and media and hollywood do in fact try their best to actively discredit Christianity as if they want u to believe anything but that. As if Christianity was their sworn enemy and the chief target of skepticism. The establishment does seem to hate Christianity more than any other religion. So u gotta ask why. Does that mean Christianity must be true if they are the most hated enemy of the powers that be? Even hollywood is very anti-christian and Christianity is attacked more than any other religion. Does that mean it must be the truth if its the elites biggest enemy? You gotta wonder right?

They also claim the souls of these ancient giants killed in the holocaust and flood are the demons and spirits that possess people today and deceive people when they do channeling or use tarot cards, etc. So demons are not fallen angels but the spirits of the giants and demigods who were destroyed during the flood. The dark brotherhood that rules the elites worships these beings too and serve them. They are the true gods of the secret societies. Even New Agers worship them without knowing it. It makes sense since they always teach that "we are all one and that we can become gods" etc.

In the 2011 horror movie "Cabin in the Woods" Sigourney Weaver comes out at the end and tells the survivors that the secret government worships "the ancient ones" and have to make human sacrifices to them and provide entertainment to them too, or else they will come out and take over the earth and murder everyone. Thats why the secret government has to do evil things for the ancient ones or else mankind will be wiped out. So its all for their own good. When the ancient ones appear at the end they turn out to be giants. That supports this theory.

What do u think? Could it all be true?

One flaw I think with Tim Alberino and Steve Quayle's theory is that they assume the Bible is perfect and flawless and infallible and always right. However it is not. Not only does it contain many contradictions and discrepancies that can never be resolved, but it contains failed prophecies, imaginary prophecies, and many flat earth verses which taken literally definitely claim that the Earth is a flat disc held up by four pillars and encased in a firmament or dome. So the Bible isnt perfect and error free for sure.

Plus there are Bible prophecies that never came true. For example the Book of Ezekiel claims Tyre will be destroyed forever by King Nebuchadnezzar, but that never happened and in fact Tyre exists today. And the old testament prophecies of a warrior messiah that will liberate Israel and make it a superpower never came either. Jesus definitely did not fulfill the warrior messiah prophecies. Any good jewish rabbi can easily explain why using the scriptures as proof.

So if the Bible contains failed prophecies then that means the prophecies in Revelation could fail too. And the Luciferians and their Antichrist could end up winning too. Who knows. What a scary thought huh?

Plus I dont get something else. The dark brotherhood and Illuminati know what's in the Bible and book of Revelation too. So if they are destined to lose the final battle with Jesus during the apocalypse, then why do they persist and play along with the script knowing they will lose? Could it be because they know its a deception for Christians because they created it to trick Christians, so they have nothing to worry about since they know they will win? And knowing this they laugh at Christians?

Maybe like in Arthur C Clarke's novel and movie "Childhoods End" the elite know the antichrist and ancient aliens or demigods will be the victors and no Christ will come to save anyone. And eventually earth and all human souls will be harvested and used up like food or garbage and left as a ball of waste, and the elite will be given a good life on another world for their service to the demigods or aliens, and thats the ultimate end? Just like in "Childhoods End"? So evil will win ultimately and the Christians will all be deceived by a book that the elites concocted to deceive them and give them false hope?

Watch the movie "Childhoods End". It will leave a sick feeling in your stomach. But what if its true and that's the ultimate fate of earth that the elites all know about, and Christians are all deceived? Wouldn't that be horrible?

Any of you familiar with the Book of Enoch? And about its theory about fallen angels and their hybrid offspring known as giants?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens = Demons, Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in the Antediluvian World? (Christian View)

Post by Winston »

@Neo and @MrMan what do you think of their theory? Have you heard of it before? Are you familiar with the Book of Enoch? What do you thiink of giants and Nephilim?

Btw, I just downloaded their three True Legends documentary films from their site here:

They look very interesting and entertaining and riveting. You can order DVD"s at the link above, or rent them for 5 bucks each, or download them for 10 bucks each. I just paid the 10 bucks per film and downloaded them. I read the reviews and they all say that the first one is ok, but the 2nd and 3rd films are very riveting and mind blowing and informative.

Check out the trailers at the link above. They look very exciting. I can't find a way to embed them here.

The three films are:

1. Technology of the Fallen
2. The Unholy See
3. Holocaust of Giants

I saw the first two already. The first one shows impressive layout of mega ton stones that are fitted in too squarely as though they were clay. The second one goes in depth about Vatican conspiracies and cover ups, and feature several Italian authors and researchers that divulge some mind blowing secrets that the Vatican has covered up. Very intriguing. The Italian authors are very captivating to listen to.

Description of all three films below:
TECHNOLOGY OF THE FALLEN
EPISODE 1

In Episode 1, Timothy Alberino and the GenSix Productions film crew head to the High Plain (“Altiplano”) of Peru and Bolivia on the shores of legendary Lake Titicaca to investigate some of the most compelling evidence on the planet of fallen angels and their giant hybrid offspring in the antediluvian past. This full length feature film includes cutting edge research that uncovers and publishes, for the first time, historical documentation which proves beyond a shadow of doubt that colossal giants once roamed the lands of Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia; as well as reveals never before seen mind-blowing geoglyphs engraved on the surface of the earth and stretching for hundreds of miles over the Altiplano. Join the crew as they examine the megalithic mysteries of Tiwanaku and confirm that both the Inca and the Spanish chroniclers were well aware of who built Puma Punku, and when. The expedition culminates at the ominous gate of Aramu Muru, where the film crew camps out to determine whether or not this alleged ancient stargate is just a myth, or an authentic, active portal to another dimension.

Don’t miss this riveting adventure!

THE UNHOLY SEE
EPISODE 2

Are the forbidden secrets of the prehistoric past linked to the forthcoming events of the prophetic future? Is there a hidden hand confiscating and concealing artifacts relating to the world before the Flood of Noah and the hybrid entities that inhabited it? Are living giants still walking the earth today? Is the Vatican preparing for the arrival of “alien saviors”? In this fast-paced episode, Steve Quayle, Timothy Alberino and Tom Horn unveil the surprising answers to these compelling questions.

This full length feature film is packed with explosive content, including: testimony from an active duty pilot who handled and transported the body of a dead giant killed by U.S. Military operatives in the caves of Afghanistan; evidence of a vast subterranean world hidden beneath the surface of the earth; further proof that the megaliths belonged to the Pre-Flood Age; never-before revealed information concerning Zecharia Sitchin and the Anunnaki; and the unmasking of the Church of Rome, and the Vatican’s secret plan to resurrect the Golden Age and welcome from heaven the return of the ancient gods.

From Cusco, Peru; to Rome, Italy; to the island of Malta; join Timothy Alberino and the GenSix Production crew as they follow the path of a conspiracy that gives credence to the old adage… all roads lead to Rome!

HOLOCAUST OF GIANTS
EPISODE 3

An ancient conspiracy has been quietly burgeoning behind the bustle of the modern world. From the mounds of America, to the megalithic ruins on the island of Sardinia in the Mediterranean Sea, the desiccated bones of dead giants are being systematically disentombed and secreted away to clandestine vaults for apocalyptic purposes. While occultists are attempting to harness the arcane necromancy of the Canaanites, genetic engineers are working feverishly to reconstitute the genomes of the giants, and resurrect the dreaded race of Rephaim in the earth.

In this explosive episode, Steve Quayle, Timothy Alberino, and Tom Horn pick up the trail of the Anasazi Indians in the Desert Southwest of the United States. Their groundbreaking investigation reveals a dark and gruesome secret concerning the sudden annihilation of this mysterious tribe, and a cover-up of gigantic proportions. What they discover will demand the re-writing of American history!

Join Timothy Alberino as he explores the enigmatic island of Sardinia in the Western Mediterranean Sea where the skeletal remains of giants are still being extracted from the tens of thousands of megalithic towers and tombs all over the island, and hear the jaw-dropping testimony of those who were hired by the government to dig them out. Discover why Sardinia was ground-zero for the man-eating Canaanite giants that ravished the Promised Land before their expulsion by “Joshua the Robber”.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens = Demons, Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in the Antediluvian World? (Christian View)

Post by Winston »

Steve Quayle's website on ancient giants and fallen angels and Vatican secrets. lol

https://www.stevequayle.com/

I found the trailer for the third film "Holocaust of Giants" on YouTube, but not the other two. Check it out. It looks exciting.

Doesn't Tim Alberino look like a good looking guy btw? Lol. He ought to be an actor in Hollywood and be the next Indiana Jones. lol

Btw, check out this chilling interview where Steve Quayle interviews a man who claims he saw fallen angels chained beneath Rome! lol. Just as it says in the Bible. That is a rad concept. This ought to be the plot of a great movie!

You buy that @Neo? lol

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I don't think aliens or angels were necessary for the creation of the Egyptian pyramids and such. I actually think the ancients were filled with geniuses. The Romans too. They built things that people have no idea how to recreate today without machinery.

Also, ancient languages are and must have been mind-bogglingly complex compared to English especially, for whatever that's worth regarding intelligence.

The reason why God sent the flood has nothing to do with giants. It says it right there in the chapter. They were wicked and only plotting to do wicked things (verse 5, 11-12).
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 7:10 pm
I don't think aliens or angels were necessary for the creation of the Egyptian pyramids and such. I actually think the ancients were filled with geniuses. The Romans too. They built things that people have no idea how to recreate today without machinery.

Also, ancient languages are and must have been mind-bogglingly complex compared to English especially, for whatever that's worth regarding intelligence.

The reason why God sent the flood has nothing to do with giants. It says it right there in the chapter. They were wicked and only plotting to do wicked things (verse 5, 11-12).
That's possible, since Coral Castle in Florida was built by a small frail man too, using some secret knowledge which allowed him to quarry and move mega stones weighing many tons. See here: viewtopic.php?p=333742#p333742

Why not giants though? Isn't that another possiblity? Did you watch any of the interviews with Steve Quayle or Tim Alberino? They make a good case for giants and have a lot of info about them, and evidence of a cover up by the Vatican and world governments too, to suppress knowledge of giants. Check out their interviews sometime. I posted some above too. They are interesting and they are Christian fanatics like you too. lol

Haven't you read the Book of Enoch or the Book of Giants? It gives another reason for the Flood.

See a rundown by Woodward TV of the Book of Enoch and Book of Giants below.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens

Post by Winston »

I found a way to embed those trailers for the three True Legends films above. Check them out. They look very exciting and riveting.

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens

Post by Neo »

@Winston , certainly there were giants. The Bible speaks of them, such as in the story of David and Goliath. They could have built some things, sure. When? I don't know.

As for fanatic like me, that's doubtful.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston,

I am inclined to interpret Genesis 6 to refer to what is popularly known as 'fallen angels' or some sort of beings from the heavens taking corporeal form and reproducing with human women. I'm not saying I endorse the whole Amharic language book of Enoch text.

But I do not think there will be an end times scenario in which aliens will come to earth, demons in disguise, for all to see, captivating the world through demonic alien technology.

I am inclined to think that a number of the alien abductions are demonic encounters. Hugh Ross, an astrophysicist with a Ph.D. who interviews alien abductees has noticed that the deeper their involvement with the occult, the more intense their UFO experience. Most can be dismissed as natural phenomenon like weather balloons. But he noted that the ones that cannot, occult dabblers might see a ship, and those deeply involved might report seeing the alien.

I have also read alien abductions have come to a halt when the targetted abductee called upon the name of Jesus. I haven't read the whole book _Communion_ but I have read some quotes from it. The author recounts alien abductee experiences, and describes how intensely evil they are, and wonders if they were actually demons.

Be careful dabbling in the occult.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs

Post by Winston »

But I don't get something. How can angels mate with human women? They are different species, and different species cannot reproduce. They have different chromosomes. So these angels can take human form or morph into humanoids, and procreate with human women? Strange.

In the Bible though, sometimes angels did take human form. Remember Abraham met three angels once and they were in human form. Also Jacob wrestled with God or an angel in human form too. Remember?

This kind of gives credence to the ancient alien theorists that angels were ET's in human form. They will take that as evidence to support their view. I'm sure Erich Von Daniken has already.

Yes it does seem that UFO abductees are into the occult. But some are just very artistic and creative too. They don't tend to be scientists or engineers. They tend to be artist types. I wonder why. Maybe artist types are more open to creative channels?

Btw MrMan. It's not true that calling out the name of Jesus will always make the alien abductors go away. Dr. Karla Turner who researched and interviewed thousands of abduction cases, said that's a Christian myth. She said she met many abductees that tried to say the name of Jesus during an abduction but nothing happened. So don't believe every Christian myth you hear. It may have worked for some of them, but it doesn't mean it worked for all of them.

Christians have been known to lie to try to win their case before you know. For example, they claim that abortion is more dangerous than childbirth, but everyone knows that more women have died in childbirth than while doing an abortion. They also claim the old and obvious Evangelical lie that the existent of Jesus is more provable than the existence of Julius Caesar, which is ridiculous and makes no sense. Many historical people knew Caesar, including his whole army, and the Roman Senate, and his successor Caesar Augustus, who was his adopted son, and also Marc Anthony and Cleopatra, etc. And historians of Caesar's time documented him too. There isn't that kind of evidence for Jesus. So there's no comparison at all. Yet Christians have lied about this for many years and still do today. The Evangelical community often repeats this old lie even though it's obviously false and easy to disprove by any measure.

So no. Christians are not always honest. They peddle known and proven lies sometimes, which defy basic fact and logic.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs

Post by Winston »

Btw, I recently saw a UFO documentary from the 70's or 80's called "The Omega Conspiracy" about how UFOs and aliens are demonic and deceptive in nature. It was very good and interesting. It starts out like a normal UFO documentary, but then near the end it starts talking about how the aliens seem to be demonic and deceptive, and taking a Christian perspective. I hate it when documentaries take a sudden turn like that. A lot of books and authors are cited too, including non-Christian authors such as Jacques Valles. So even non-Christian authors are saying these aliens seem demonic and employ deception a lot.

Interview with Pastor IDE Thomas, author of "The Omega Conspiracy", who believes that the world is being setup for a fake alien invasion and takeover with an alien savior. He also believes UFO's are fallen angels and that the Bible has all the answers.

More info on the Book of Enoch and modern day Nephilim.

https://www.cosmicpolymath.com/book-of-enoch.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The legendary ancient aliens theorist Erich Von Daniken explains in his new series on Gaia TV why he believes ancient gods and angels are aliens. His point about the gods needing machines to fly, like Ezekiel's spaceship, is good evidence of this and that technology was behind the gods, which means they were more likely to be aliens than gods or fallen angels. Obviously he has a different view and theory than the Christian researchers.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Segment from Ancient Aliens series about The Watchers in the Book of Enoch.

So who is right? The Christians or Ancient Aliens theorists?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Featuring amateur archaeologist, enthusiast and multi-award winning investigative filmmaker, Simcha Jacobovici, The Naked Archaeologist is an irreverent, entertaining and eye-opening journey into the fascinating archaeology of the ancient world. Along the way, new discoveries are made, lost treasures revealed, and ancient mysteries uncovered.

In Genesis 6:4 of the Old Testament it says: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Who are these giants that the bible speaks about?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

History Channel documentary "Giants: Friend or Foe" about the legends and myths of giants throughout history.

What I don't get is, why aren't there any bones of giants today? How can the government or Smithsonian take away all 100 percent of them? Surely some of them should have slipped through the cracks. People always hide things that are banned and some of them succeed. They cannot all fail.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Audiobook of R.H. Charles' 1917 translation of The Book of Enoch (1st Enoch) from the Ethiopian text. See below for chapters, downloads and more.

The Book of Enoch is an ancient Jewish religious work, traditionally ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. It is not part of the biblical canon as used by Jews, apart from Beta Israel. It is regarded as canonical by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church, but no other Christian group. The older sections (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) are estimated to date from about 300 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably was composed at the end of the 1st century BC. It is wholly extant only in the Ge'ez language, with Aramaic fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls and a few Greek and Latin fragments. For this and other reasons, the traditional Ethiopian view is that the original language of the work was Ge'ez, whereas non-Ethiopian scholars tend to assert that it was first written in either Aramaic or Hebrew; E. Isaac suggests that the Book of Enoch, like the Book of Daniel, was composed partially in Aramaic and partially in Hebrew.

Contents:
---------------
0:00 - Section 1: Book of the Watchers (Chapters 1-36)
44:38 - Section 2: Book of Parables (Chapters 37-71)
1:46:18 - Section 3: Book of the Heavenly Luminaries (Chapters 72-82)
2:16:07 - Section 4: Book of Dreams and Visions (Chapters 83-90)
2:47:52 - Section 4: Epistle of Enoch (Chapters 91-108)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsKwNspC2QE