Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Basic Theme       Prosilver Theme

Historical Jesus = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Historical Jesus = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston » July 14th, 2020, 7:03 pm

This will probably make @Neo and @MrMan roll their eyes, but it's fascinating and mind blowing.

This researcher named Ralph Ellis is unique in that his theory is that the historical Jesus was actually King of Edessa (modern day Syria) who escaped the cross and didn't die, but instead was banished to Britain and later became King Arthur and the Knights of the Roundtable. lol. Very mind blowing it? Sound crazy huh? But Ralph Ellis claims he can prove it based on original historical sources and dot connecting. For example, the historical works of Josephus, the famous Jewish Roman historian, gives it away in many areas.

He has some interesting points, such as the fact that Herod the Great would not have seen Jesus as a threat to his throne unless Jesus was of royal blood and had a political claim to the throne by blood, but not if he were a mere carpenter. Ellis also claims that Josephus and the Apostle Paul were the same person, evidenced by the many parallels in their lives that are too uncanny to be coincidence. He also claims that the Paulian Jesus story was backdated and concocted by Josephus under orders from Rome, to pacify the violent rebellious Jews and that the King Arthur story was misdated into the Dark Ages of the 8th Century too. Ellis claims his theory explains why both Jesus and King Arthur are missing from the official historical record.

Furthermore, Ellis claims that Jesus descended from Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, and Jesus' father was of royal lineage from Edessa, which is why he was King of Edessa. He also had a legitimate claim to the throne of Rome too, which is why he tried to take the throne of Rome and had to be banished to Britain.

Anyway, I know this sounds wild and very out there, but Ralph Ellis didn't just make this up. He claims to have a lot of evidence and original sources to back up his theory. Check out his interviews and lectures on YouTube below, and his website as well.

Playlist of video lectures by Ralph Ellis, where he explains everything in detail (must see if you're interested)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3cofvyZ7YG
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus Christ = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston » July 14th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Here Ralph Ellis explains where the King Arthur legend really came from and why its missing from the historical record.

Ralph Ellis on the history of the Holy Grail.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus Christ = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston » July 14th, 2020, 7:12 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Ralph Ellis in this part of his lecture series explains why Saul (Apostle Paul) and the Jewish historian Josephus are the same person, and why Saul created Christianity, not Jesus.

For the rest of his lecture series see here:

@Neo and @Contrarian Expatriate what do you think of this theory?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Ralph Ellis in this part of his lecture series explains why Saul (Apostle Paul) and the Jewish historian Josephus are the same person, and why Saul created Christianity, not Jesus.

For the rest of his lecture series see here:

@Neo and @Contrarian Expatriate what do you think of this theory?
As I am not a Christian, I have no particular interest in even watching that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm
I know but even non-religious people who are interested in history are interested in this topic too. I think Ralph Ellis is a secularist and humanist too. He's not religious either. But he loves history. Don't you? Truth seekers are also interested in this kind of stuff, regardless of what religion they are.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 26th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm
I know but even non-religious people who are interested in history are interested in this topic too. I think Ralph Ellis is a secularist and humanist too. He's not religious either. But he loves history. Don't you? Truth seekers are also interested in this kind of stuff, regardless of what religion they are.
There are some things that interest me, and some things that don't. This video does not.....

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 1st, 2020, 1:51 am

More interviews with Ralph Ellis about how King Jesus became King Arthur. lol. I know that sounds crazy, but Ralph Ellis has reasons for postulating this theory if you hear him out.

The theory says that the 12 disciples of Jesus became the 12 knights of the roundtable in Britain. And Joseph of Arimathea is in both the Jesus story and King Arthur story. Thats one of the key clues.

Full length lectures by Ralph Ellis.

@Neo and @MrMan are probably thinking "That's batshit crazy Winston!" lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 1st, 2020, 1:53 am

July 26th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm
There are some things that interest me, and some things that don't. This video does not.....
So you find those neverending flame wars and pissing contests with hypermak more interesting than the identity of Jesus, the most famous figure of all time? lol. Go figure man.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 1st, 2020, 2:17 am

Ralph Ellis claims the Israelites were Egyptians. What do you think? Here's his lectures on that. Part 1 and 2.