Historical Jesus was King of Edessa and King Arthur? Ralph Ellis Discovery

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Historical Jesus was King of Edessa and King Arthur? Ralph Ellis Discovery

Post by Winston »

This will probably make @Neo and @MrMan roll their eyes, but it's fascinating and mind blowing.

This researcher named Ralph Ellis is unique in that his theory is that the historical Jesus was actually King of Edessa (modern day Syria) who escaped the cross and didn't die, but instead was banished to Britain and later became King Arthur and the Knights of the Roundtable. lol. Very mind blowing it? Sound crazy huh? But Ralph Ellis claims he can prove it based on original historical sources and dot connecting. For example, the historical works of Josephus, the famous Jewish Roman historian, gives it away in many areas.

He has some interesting points, such as the fact that Herod the Great would not have seen Jesus as a threat to his throne unless Jesus was of royal blood and had a political claim to the throne by blood, but not if he were a mere carpenter. Ellis also claims that Josephus and the Apostle Paul were the same person, evidenced by the many parallels in their lives that are too uncanny to be coincidence. He also claims that the Paulian Jesus story was backdated and concocted by Josephus under orders from Rome, to pacify the violent rebellious Jews and that the King Arthur story was misdated into the Dark Ages of the 8th Century too. Ellis claims his theory explains why both Jesus and King Arthur are missing from the official historical record.

Furthermore, Ellis claims that Jesus descended from Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, and Jesus' father was of royal lineage from Edessa, which is why he was King of Edessa. He also had a legitimate claim to the throne of Rome too, which is why he tried to take the throne of Rome and had to be banished to Britain.

Anyway, I know this sounds wild and very out there, but Ralph Ellis didn't just make this up. He claims to have a lot of evidence and original sources to back up his theory. Check out his interviews and lectures on YouTube below, and his website as well.

Playlist of video lectures by Ralph Ellis, where he explains everything in detail (must see if you're interested)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3cofvyZ7YG
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus Christ = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston »

Here Ralph Ellis explains where the King Arthur legend really came from and why its missing from the historical record.

Ralph Ellis on the history of the Holy Grail.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus Christ = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus = King Arthur = King of Edessa? Ralph Ellis Theory

Post by Winston »

Ralph Ellis in this part of his lecture series explains why Saul (Apostle Paul) and the Jewish historian Josephus are the same person, and why Saul created Christianity, not Jesus.

For the rest of his lecture series see here:

@Neo and @Contrarian Expatriate what do you think of this theory?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Ralph Ellis in this part of his lecture series explains why Saul (Apostle Paul) and the Jewish historian Josephus are the same person, and why Saul created Christianity, not Jesus.

For the rest of his lecture series see here:

@Neo and @Contrarian Expatriate what do you think of this theory?
As I am not a Christian, I have no particular interest in even watching that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm
I know but even non-religious people who are interested in history are interested in this topic too. I think Ralph Ellis is a secularist and humanist too. He's not religious either. But he loves history. Don't you? Truth seekers are also interested in this kind of stuff, regardless of what religion they are.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm
I know but even non-religious people who are interested in history are interested in this topic too. I think Ralph Ellis is a secularist and humanist too. He's not religious either. But he loves history. Don't you? Truth seekers are also interested in this kind of stuff, regardless of what religion they are.
There are some things that interest me, and some things that don't. This video does not.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More interviews with Ralph Ellis about how King Jesus became King Arthur. lol. I know that sounds crazy, but Ralph Ellis has reasons for postulating this theory if you hear him out.

The theory says that the 12 disciples of Jesus became the 12 knights of the roundtable in Britain. And Joseph of Arimathea is in both the Jesus story and King Arthur story. Thats one of the key clues.

Full length lectures by Ralph Ellis.

@Neo and @MrMan are probably thinking "That's batshit crazy Winston!" lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

July 26th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 3:00 pm
There are some things that interest me, and some things that don't. This video does not.....
So you find those neverending flame wars and pissing contests with hypermak more interesting than the identity of Jesus, the most famous figure of all time? lol. Go figure man.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ralph Ellis claims the Israelites were Egyptians. What do you think? Here's his lectures on that. Part 1 and 2.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting lecture that says that Jesus was a Druid and went to Britain after surviving the crucifixion, and perhaps on to India after that too. And perhaps married and had a family with Mary Magdalene. Also that Christianity was created in Britain, not Rome, and that this was covered up. Very interesting.

Learning from History Part 12 - Jesus and his brother James in Britain with the Druids

Jesus is remembered by oral and written records from many sources, describing his teachings and mission to restore good government in the homelands of the British people. Within two years of the crucifixion Simon Zelotes, Aristolubus and Joseph Ha Rama Theo (James the Just) arrive in Britain. Joseph is accompanied by twelve men and women of Jesus' inner circle of advanced initiates, who were each allocated a hide of land, a reward only granted to qualified Druids. Having materially supported Gaul against Roman conquest, Britain faced a second Roman invasion in 43 AD. When Claudius' army failed to make headway in the West of Britain, the first important peace treaty resulted in Claudius building a palace for Cymbeline, father of Pendragon Caractacus,m the marriage of Caractacus; sister to General Aulus Plautus and the adoption of his daughter Gladys by Claudius. Caractacus in his later exile to Rome was unique in being provided with a palace for his family and the respect of the Senate. The genealogical records show that Jesus and James were key figures in this extended family.

This presentation looks at British Druid origins of Christianity, linking family ties between Caesars and British kings, and evidence for Britain as the starting point of Jesus's mission. Christian O'Brien reveals Jesus's advanced spiritual teaching in his translations of the Askew and Bruce codices, the Surat (soul Shabd (word) Yoga (union) of the Druid and ancient world. Druidic philosophy and practice centred on the Truth Before the World, and a doctrine that: without freedom of will there is no humanity; freedom of conscience was both the birth and breath of manhood; the essence of the soul was will. Good government and peace through kingship was a fundamental requirement and religion as we know it did not exist. This contrasts from 400 AD with Augustine of Hippo's Roman Catholic doctrine of Original Sin, the denigration of women, burning libraries and killing Arian Christians, all crimes against humanity with seeds being sown for everlasting conflicts. The British Church based on freewill, education and craftsmanship was overturned.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Historical Jesus was King of Edessa and King Arthur? Ralph Ellis Discovery

Post by Winston »

Very mind blowing info by Ralph Ellis. Will change and rewrite everything you know about our history and Christianity.

https://truthscrambler.com/2017/11/14/r ... -of-egypt/

Ralph Ellis – The Biblical Patriarchs were the Hyksos Pharaohs of Egypt

Posted on November 14, 2017 by UponTheFaceOfTheWaters

This interview is a follow-up on my post on Michael Tsarion’s work on the Hyksos “royal bloodline” that according to him became the ruling elite Illuminati bloodlines of today. I strongly recommend reading that post first here, before reading this one.

According to Ellis, who inspired Tsarion’s work, there has been a major biblical cover-up concerning this Hyksos Dynasty. Again this goes back to the notion of the Bible as a code written for those “with ears to hear.”

Interviewed by Red Ice Radio.

Ellis: the theory I ran with is that the bible is a true history that has been distorted, and we have forgot our true history.

It’s not exactly a cover up or conspiracy, but millennia ago people knew more about this true history more than we do now. I mean if you read Josephus Flavius, he clearly said that the early Israelites were the Hyksos Pharaohs of Egypt. now thats what I had started on, and here he is agreeing with me entirely. so even in that era, they knew there was this alternative history perhaps. so i think knowledge has been lost.

Red Ice: “When did you stumble upon the connection to Egypt?”

About 15 years ago, when I was researching the exodus, and I came across this alternative exodus, which happens to be similar to the biblical one. And this is from history, nothing to do with the bible. There were a people in Egypt and they were referred to as shepherds. and one of their kings was called Jacob. And they wore earrings, and had hair in ringlets, and were circumcised. And they were involved in a war with the southern Egyptians. And at the same time there was storms and darkness and plagues. And as a result of this there was civil war. And some half million of these people were ejected from Egypt on a big exodus, and ended up in jerusalem. They were kind of a large military force and destroyed Jericho. Does that sound a wee bit familiar? but thats not biblical history thats real history, the history of the Hyksos people of Egypt, they are thought to have been immigrants, we’re not too sure, but they took over lower Egypt which is the northern half, and they set up their own kingship there, so Egypt was divided, as it often was in its history. So these northern pharaohs were called the Hyksos, or Shepherd Kings, and of course all the patriarchs in the bible are called “shepherds.”

Depiction of the Hyksos

So its seems unlikely that there would be two exoduses in history that are so similar. But that one item changes the whole of the bible, because it means that you have to start equating a lot of the old testament text with Egyptian history, and people don’t want to do that because it upsets much of biblical history. And so people shy away from it whether they are theologians, egyptologists, to go off on this tangent. they might lose funding, or its against their religious beliefs.

But if we start looking at the texts, a lot of what its saying actually comes out of Egyptian history. Psalm 104 comes from the hymn to Aton, written by the pharaoh Akhenaton. there are a number of these. The Joseph plot, of Joseph going down into Egypt is basically the same as the tale of two brothers, which is an Egyptian text. The Nile turning red, that comes from the Destruction of Mankind, another Egyptian text. the Lord’s Prayer comes from the Maxims of Ani, the Sermon on the Mount also comes from the Maxims of Ani. especially the bit about where Jesus says “God does not like it if you indulge in vain repetitions.” straight of the Maxims of Ani. Proverbs, a greats section comes out of Amen Imhotep, and its almost word for word. and this is not generally known in the public. well its actually quite well known among people who look at these texts, but they are not generally making it known to the general public.

“It seems like religious authorities should be excited about this, because in a historical sense it would verify the bible, but as you say it’s not received well, why do you think that is?”

Right to me its more authoritative if its based in real history, but there are lots of problems for theologians, because it changes the theology they are trying to teach. It means that the teachings of Jesus are not unique. it means he was just regurgitating old teachings, he was not a unique character but one of a long line of characters teaching these truisms. they turned Jesus into such a unique God figure, that to have him just one in a great line of princes, because I believe he was a prince of Egypt of course. It takes that uniqueness away from him and they will not entertain that. and the Jews have the same problem because the Jews say they are a unique people. That they were persecuted by the Egyptians. And what I’m saying is that they were Egyptians themselves. so the Jews have a problem as well. It means they were not necessarily the persecuted underdogs with a terrible pharaoh chasing them out of the country. They were actually as powerful as the pharaoh himself. because there were two – the pharaoh in the south and the pharaoh in the north. And the northern one was a Jew. Because the Jews were the Hyksos, the northern Egyptians.

So you can imagine that causes quite a few theological problems. the Jews were in Egypt and had a sacred mountain. now where would that sacred mountain be if these people were Egyptian. Because even in the Bible it admits that these people were in Egypt – whose leaders were very powerful. Joseph was prime minister of all Egypt of course. Moses was a prince of Egypt. And according to Josephus and his history, Moses was a top army commander who led the expedition again the Nubians in the South. So these were powerful people who lived in northern Egypt by Cairo. And Joseph with his coat of many colors is obviously a priest. because he married the high priest of Heliopolis’s daughter. and to marry in you’ve got to be part of that association really. That means he must of been substantially Egyptian, you could not become a high priest of Egypt if you did not fully follow the Egyptian religion, if you were not conversant with the language and culture.

But there is a problem with the Bible because these people were living in Heliopolis, and yet nowhere in the whole of the Bible does it mention the pyramids of Giza. Now these were the most marvelous monuments in the whole world. when most people were living in mud huts. Here was a monument that reached 155 meters into the sky. and yet not once is it mentioned. Which is very strange isn’t it? How can you have this great text of Egypt and not mention the pyramids, well they do mention it we have just got the name confused. the great pyramid of Giza is actually called Mount Sinai. Because if you’re going to have a sacred mountain in Egypt, not of simply the Jews but the Hyksos or lower Egyptians, is it going to be in some rocky crag, miles and miles from where they live? Or are you to have a man-made mountain, that reaches up into the sky and made millimeter perfect, that contains mathematical knowledge? These were the sacred mountains!

(…He goes on to describe the black basalt stones that used to surround the pyramid, contrasted with the white limestone of the pyramid itself.)

“Is there a connection between the symbolism of the checkered flood of Masonry and Egypt?”

One of the offshoots of Egyptian theology that has been preserved in some sense more precisely that Christianity or Judaism is Masonry. Within a Masonic lodge you have black and white checkered floor, I’m sure this has come in some way from this black basalt pavement around the great pyramid, and the white limestone stones of the pyramid itself. and of course every masonic temple is formed of a double square, and if you look at the kings chamber its formed of a double square, (twice as long as it is wide). it is also facing east west. Which is the same as a Masonic temple has to face. The long edge is always East – West. The Masonic temple layout is formed from the image of the kings chamber inside the great pyramid.

“Do you think that its possible to connect the image of the all-seeing-eye above the pyramid with this, because I was considering what you were saying about moses going into, or at the top of mount sinai, or in this case inside the pyramid itself. But, isn’t there a connection also between an active volcano and the symbolism of moses? In regards to their being a light on the top of a mountain.”

Yes because everything in Egyptian theology was not only dualist but could be read in two ways, and it became convoluted, you can look at it in two fashions. I think the original embolism was that the all seeing eye was associated with the third pyramid, which had a capstone, the unfinished pyramid, and it had the eye of Ra, just like on the one dollar note, and first degree tracing board. but I’m pretty sure it had a platform for Astronomy/Astrology, for viewing the heavens, above all the smog of the fires, people brewing cups of tea on the ground and so forth. and they had the best view of Ra as he came over the horizon. I’m pretty sure the priesthood would have gone to the top of the great pyramid, and they would probably, as part of their ritual, may well have made sacrifices up there as well, kind of like the central american people made sacrifices on top of their pyramids. and so you would then have an image of a large pyramid with smoke coming out of the top of it, a very volcano like image.

However on top of that, the whole of this exodus business occurred, the whole of these plagues and storms occurred because the island of Thera exploded in about 1620 BC. here we have another pyramid as it were, with fire on the top. here we had a real volcano, they used to call the island Tiftu – meaning the island with a pillar. the eruption covered the whole of the eastern Mediterranean in an ash cloud, and they know that that ash fell in Egypt because they found the layer of ash in northern Egypt. and here again we bring back the links with the old testament, because moses says exactly the same, “exodus 9:8: and the lord said unto Moses and unto Aaron, take you handfuls of ashes from the furnace and let Moses sprinkle it towards the heaven in sight of the pharaoh and it shall become small dust in all of the land in Egypt. so what is that if not the ash fall coming out of Thera? and it is that event that caused the plagues and caused the exodus. so here we have the cause of the exodus. And it was that incident which started the civil war between the Hyksos and these southern Egyptians. we know that because the Hyksos were pushed out of Egypt, only about 50 years after the eruption of Thera. so its pretty obvious that the two incidences are co-incident. in chronology and in the fact that the war of the Egyptians it says that the Hyksos were evicted from Egypt after a great storm came over Egypt. and so effectively the whole of the bible was only written really, because of the Thera eruption, because these people were driven out of Egypt, and lost their homes. and so they wrote down a history of their people, and that became the old testament.

“Fascinating. Would you say the modern world is spawned from Egypt, that our culture is an offshoot of this Hyksos culture?”

Yes, very definitely because it was their downfall, but it was the downfall that made them. it even says that in the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion.” because Egypt was the superpower of that region in 1500BC. and yet a great proportion, the texts say up to a million people, although there is a tendency to exaggerate in these texts, were kicked out of Egypt. and they could have gone anywhere, and I think they did go anywhere. they could have gone by land up to Syria, but they may have gone across the Med on boats as well, and we also know that these Hyksos people were great friends with the Minoans. and it had been the Minoans who had been pushed out of Thera originally and a lot had settled in northern Egypt with the Hyksos. and the Minoans were the great sailers of that era. so now we have a people being pushed out of Egypt, and they have a great navy to do it with. so we can have an exodus across the mediterranean. these people who went out across the mediterranean were the great super power of that era. and they find themselves in places like Sicily, Corsica, and Malta, and the Balearic islands next to Spain, and they find themselves with almost uninhabited lands, and with a people who were culturally and technologically far below them. so they were able to take over these lands and people to show them that the tech that they understood in terms of metallurgy, weapon manufacture and they could turn these people into major rival civilization. and this is why we suddenly see the sudden rise of Greece, the western Med, the Spanish mainland. they all began to blossom in about this era. and i think its because of this infusion of technology and knowledge from these people who had been evicted from Egypt. so they seeded new cultures and new civilizations all across the Med because of this one very event.

“I think it is fascinating that it validates the bible historically, but do you think in regards of the bible that it has been edited and so forth, are you looking into other texts, apocryphal texts?”

I look into all of them. the information is all there, but yes it has been corrupted. so you have to be careful about what it says. and if you read it correctly you will find that the information is 100% correct, and 100% original, verbatim, as it was. you just need to understand what its talking about. one of the classic ones is Joseph coming to Egypt. Joseph goes into Egypt and becomes prime minister as I’d said, then his family comes down, and he’s a bit worried about this, and he says to his brothers as they come down, because he has 11, as you know, and he said, look pharaoh is going to want to speak to you, but whatever you do, don’t say that we are shepherds. you must say that we look after cattle, that we are cattle herders, because if pharaoh finds out that we are shepherds he will throw you out of Egypt, because shepherds are an abomination to Egypt. and you’ve got to think why is he saying this? and the answer is we are not translating this properly. in the bible it is given as a warning about agriculture, about real shepherds and cattle breeders. but it wasn’t, it was all to do with Astrology. and what he was really meaning, was that when you meet pharaoh do not tell him that we are shepherd kings, i.e. the Hyksos, but tell pharaoh instead that we are bull worshippers, not cattle breeders but bull worshippers. because remember the great religion of Egypt was the Attis bull. because shepherds are an abomination to them and they will throw us out of the country yes of course they would have done this because Joseph was a descendant of the Hyksos, who were known as the Shepherds, they were the shepherd pharaohs, well of course the Egyptians would have hated the Hyksos they had just had a civil war with them, and thrown them out of the country in a great exodus, so no wonder they would have been hated by the southern Egyptians. so it makes sense if you view it in terms of theology, and not agriculture. so this might be, in the bible, an actual verbatim conversation between Joseph and his brothers, regarding the southern pharaoh. so its quite possible that the bible is not only correct, but verbatim correct, because it actually makes sense if you understand the context. and the context is not farmers and looking after sheep, but about the theology of Egypt, between the Attis bull worshippers and the shepherd kings.

And of course this difference between the shepherd kings is all Astrology of course. the era of Taurus ended in about 1800 BC, and that would have been the era of Attis bull worship. and after Taurus is Aries. so there was this change from Taurus to Aries, and I have no doubt that this is why the shepherd kings became known as the shepherd kings, because they went with this new constellation and the southern Egyptians did not, for whatever reason. they were no longer looking that the heavens, they kept on with their old bull worship. but the northern Egyptians had changed and gone on to Aries, which is why they were called the Hyksos.

Watch the whole interview here: