Does God Exist? Is there any proof or evidence?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: The Problems With Atheists and Atheism

Post by Neo »

The Jehovah's Witness version of Christianity is a diversion, just as Catholicism is. No offense to either.

Just as in the Bible there were Pharisee and Sadducee sects, there are also different apostate versions of Christianity today.

The JW religion teaches things that are contrary to the truth of Christianity, and so does Catholicism, to the point of heresy, making both of them NOT Christian. It is plain to see to those who are willing to see it. Anyone can do a simple search on the internet to find out the truth of this, if they have real interest.

As for the Bible in English, the King James version is the best. A person may choose to read another version, however.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 11th, 2020, 1:45 am
MrMan wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 9:28 pm
You'd be hard pressed to find someone whose religion teaches that no one ever gets sick and dies.
But you did not answer the question. Why do you not view the woman's prayer's going unanswered as evidence that god might NOT exist. Again, you pick and choose the few examples of where there was a favorable outcome for the person praying and hold it up as "evidence." Yet, you ignore the more numerous unanswered prayers then come up with some ridiculously lame excuse like, "You'd be hard pressed to find someone whose religion teaches that no one ever gets sick and dies." Selective "evidence" if I ever saw it!
MrMan wrote: I've had a number of specific answers to prayer. I needed cash once, and prayed for $400. About an hour later, if that, someone who did not know I'd prayed that (I hadn't told anyone) gave me $400. There are some more specific than that.
And that coincidence is your proof that god exists? Please tell me you are trolling because you cannot be that stupid. And the fact that you think god felt providing $400 to you was more important than answering prayers of parents to save their children from agonizing cancer death is narcissistically insane.

This is what I mean when I say Christianity is evil cloaked under the guise of virtue!
That's a very DUMB argument. What if you and I wrote to Bill Gates to ask for a donation, and he sent me money but did not send you any money? Does that prove that he doesn't exist? LOL ROTFL!!!!!! You see how friggin DUMB that argument is???!!! Geez man!!!

Why do you think God is a vending machine that is required to obey your commands? Who the f**k do you think you are? Do you think you're smarter than him? LOL

So basically if God doesn't do what YOU want, then he doesn't exist? That's totally DUMB as shit man! Why do you make some very LOW IQ statements?

Btw, FYI if something is too specific then it can't be chance. Everyone knows that. For example if I write in the sand at the beach:

"Contrarian Expatriate is an idiot"

And you walked by and saw it, could you argue that it appeared there by coincidence? LOL ROTF!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

November 12th, 2020, 10:49 am
Yohan wrote:
November 12th, 2020, 3:48 am
Oh yes, I almost forgot -
Catholicism is not Christianity!
Jehovah's Witnesses is not Christianity!
etc. etc.
- Baptists are not Christian!
- Orthodox are not Christian!
- The King James Bible is not the Bible!
- The New Catholic Bible is not the Bible!
- If you need to see proof that god exists, then you have chosen to hate god and you are likely a criminal and a sexual predator who supports Islamic terrorism and Antifa and will have a surprise waiting for you when you die!
The issue here is not which church of denomination is true or false. That's a different topic which I won't touch. The issue is whether intelligent design and an intelligent Creator or Architect created this universe and life, or if random forces did. Also how does life come from non-life? No one has ever proved that it can. Not even in a laboratory. All the evidence indicates intelligent design. Thus atheism is unequivocally FALSE.

So as CE would say, epic FAIL. You atheists LOSE.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:10 am
The Jehovah's Witness version of Christianity is a diversion, just as Catholicism is. No offense to either.

Just as in the Bible there were Pharisee and Sadducee sects, there are also different apostate versions of Christianity today.

The JW religion teaches things that are contrary to the truth of Christianity, and so does Catholicism, to the point of heresy, making both of them NOT Christian. It is plain to see to those who are willing to see it. Anyone can do a simple search on the internet to find out the truth of this, if they have real interest.

As for the Bible in English, the King James version is the best. A person may choose to read another version, however.
Doesn't the JW claim that only 144,000 will be saved or something?

The thing is, they do have Bible verses to back up everything they say, which you can't say for all Christian denomination. So they aren't as easy to debunk as you claim. Just because your interpretation of the Bible is different, doesn't make them wrong.

A cult is just a small religion that doesn't have a mainstream following like a world religion does. The difference is only in size.

I read in a book that Catholicism is like the Supreme Court. There has to an authoritative body to decide how to interpret the Constitution or Bible, otherwise Christianity would splinter into thousands of groups into chaos. That's why Protestant Churches have 30,000 denominations. What a mess. That's a valid argument from Catholics. They claim that God would establish a Supreme Court to interpret the Bible, to prevent this kind of chaos. It makes sense in a way.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:12 am
MrMan wrote:
You'd be hard pressed to find someone whose religion teaches that no one ever gets sick and dies.
But you did not answer the question. Why do you not view the woman's prayer's going unanswered as evidence that god might NOT exist. Again, you pick and choose the few examples of where there was a favorable outcome for the person praying and hold it up as "evidence." Yet, you ignore the more numerous unanswered prayers then come up with some ridiculously lame excuse like, "You'd be hard pressed to find someone whose religion teaches that no one ever gets sick and dies." Selective "evidence" if I ever saw it!
MrMan wrote: I've had a number of specific answers to prayer. I needed cash once, and prayed for $400. About an hour later, if that, someone who did not know I'd prayed that (I hadn't told anyone) gave me $400. There are some more specific than that.
And that coincidence is your proof that god exists? Please tell me you are trolling because you cannot be that stupid. And the fact that you think god felt providing $400 to you was more important than answering prayers of parents to save their children from agonizing cancer death is narcissistically insane.

This is what I mean when I say Christianity is evil cloaked under the guise of virtue!
That's a very DUMB argument. What if you and I wrote to Bill Gates to ask for a donation, and he sent me money but did not send you any money? Does that prove that he doesn't exist? LOL ROTFL!!!!!! You see how friggin DUMB that argument is???!!! Geez man!!!

Why do you think God is a vending machine that is required to obey your commands? Who the f**k do you think you are? Do you think you're smarter than him? LOL

So basically if God doesn't do what YOU want, then he doesn't exist? That's totally DUMB as shit man! Why do you make some very LOW IQ statements?

Btw, FYI if something is too specific then it can't be chance. Everyone knows that. For example if I write in the sand at the beach:

And you walked by and saw it, could you argue that it appeared there by coincidence? LOL ROTF!
Typical Winston ad hominem when he loses an argument. He tries to deflect attention away from the fact that he can't prove that god exists. :lol:
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:24 am
Neo wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:10 am

Doesn't the JW claim that only 144,000 will be saved or something?

The thing is, they do have Bible verses to back up everything they say, which you can't say for all Christian denomination. So they aren't as easy to debunk as you claim. Just because your interpretation of the Bible is different, doesn't make them wrong.

A cult is just a small religion that doesn't have a mainstream following like a world religion does. The difference is only in size.

I read in a book that Catholicism is like the Supreme Court. There has to an authoritative body to decide how to interpret the Constitution or Bible, otherwise Christianity would splinter into thousands of groups into chaos. That's why Protestant Churches have 30,000 denominations. What a mess. That's a valid argument from Catholics. They claim that God would establish a Supreme Court to interpret the Bible, to prevent this kind of chaos. It makes sense in a way.
The reason why there are so many apostate forms is because Christianity is under attack and so is humanity. There actually are spiritual wars going on, between good and evil.

There are those who oppose Christianity and seek to confuse it to render it ineffective, and there are those who want to make sure that many people never get saved.

As for the JW religion, it is rather silly. The JW Bible is not an accurate translation but rather is twisted to conform to the heresy of JW.

For example, they do not believe that Jesus is God or that there is a true resurrection or that condemned people actually go to hell and many more things that are strange to Christianity. It is very similar to Mormonism in its absurdity. Also, many of the Christian definitions of words are changed to such a degree that it confuses the meaning of the most simple concepts.

And for those who are truly interested, the JW translation even disproves itself in at least one place that I have seen (but I have no interest in bothering to look it up for the sake of this discussion).
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does God Exist? Is there any proof or evidence?

Post by Winston »

Dear Atheists,
Why do you keep LYING and claiming that I am presenting zero proofs or evidence of God's existence? So far I have presented:

- 7 logical theology arguments from Dr. William Lane Craig.
- 1 proof from Gregg Braden regarding DNA code.
- 1 proof from Geocentrism.
- 1 proof from Ayahuasca and DMT experiences and visions.
- 1 proof from NDE's.

That's a total of 11 so far vs 0 arguments for atheism. That means the scoreboard is 11 to 0 in favor of theism. Atheists are not even on the scoreboard yet! ROTFL! There's no comparison or match. YOU LOSE!

So why do you keep LYING and saying I've presented 0 arguments and proofs? Does Atheism teach that it's ok to lie? Since it's a hate movement and denialist movement, I wouldn't be surprised if it taught that lying for atheism is ok. Very bad.

Deep down in your heart I'm sure you know there's a God. It's ingrained in all our hearts. Yet you choose to deny it or suppress it and instead speak with DISDAIN about it. The question is: WHY???

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:09 am
I never said Odin does not exist. That's irrelevant. All I said was that an INTELLIGENT agent or causation must have created the universe and biological organisms. Randomness cannot do that. Can randomnness create a computer or computer program? Why does Bill Gates hire programmers to create Windows if random keystrokes can do it? lol

All the videos I posted above prove this 100 percent. You've not rebutted that. Just because your beliefs have been debunked doesn't mean what I said isn't true.
It is relevant because you've been insisting (or at least strongly implying) that we ought to take god seriously since we cannot prove that he does not exist. Well two can play at that game. The list of things that you cannot prove do not exist is as infinite for you as it is for me. So, you know, I'm curious which ones you don't believe, and why.

Do you believe that souls of the deceased are guided to be born again by Osiris, as the ancient Egyptians believed? Do you believe that a martyr can secure himself 72 virgins in heaven as some Islamists believe? None of these concepts of the afterlife have ever been proven not to exist.

Your "randomness can't do this" straw man I already addressed but I guess you're not gonna stop repeating it huh.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

@Contrarian Expatriate: Well, if that was written in sand on the beach, it may or may not be there by coincidence, but it's certainly truth. Haha.

@flowerthief00: Why do you bother debating with him? He's clearly not playing with a full deck. The dude used like 17 fallacies in the first posts he made here, off the rip. All his "arguments" boil down to is the appeal to ignorance fallacy. "We don't know, therefore god." The proper response to that fallacy is a handshake and a farewell. Same with the circular reasoning fallacy he used when he "cited numerous claims by RELIGIOUS authorities". Of COURSE they're going to produce content supporting their beliefs--it's their beliefs!

Y'all argue way too much here. Just agree to disagree and be on your way.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ You're right, I've wasted enough time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 6:54 am
Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 4:09 am
I never said Odin does not exist. That's irrelevant. All I said was that an INTELLIGENT agent or causation must have created the universe and biological organisms. Randomness cannot do that. Can randomnness create a computer or computer program? Why does Bill Gates hire programmers to create Windows if random keystrokes can do it? lol

All the videos I posted above prove this 100 percent. You've not rebutted that. Just because your beliefs have been debunked doesn't mean what I said isn't true.
It is relevant because you've been insisting (or at least strongly implying) that we ought to take god seriously since we cannot prove that he does not exist. Well two can play at that game. The list of things that you cannot prove do not exist is as infinite for you as it is for me. So, you know, I'm curious which ones you don't believe, and why.

Do you believe that souls of the deceased are guided to be born again by Osiris, as the ancient Egyptians believed? Do you believe that a martyr can secure himself 72 virgins in heaven as some Islamists believe? None of these concepts of the afterlife have ever been proven not to exist.

Your "randomness can't do this" straw man I already addressed but I guess you're not gonna stop repeating it huh.
You are putting words in my mouth again. And using straw mans. Dang. Is this intentional or are you delusional? I NEVER said that we should believe in God because we can't disprove his existence. YOU said that. I NEVER EVER did. NOT ONCE! I gave a total of 11 proofs or arguments for God so far. So far, you have given ZERO! So the official score is:

11 to 0 in favor of theism.

Do you even have one argument to prove Atheism? If not, then address my 11 proofs please. Don't just play dumb and pretend that they don't exist. Why are you guys always in such denial??? It's mind boggling.

I never said I believe or disbelieve that souls are guided to be born again by Osiris or whatever. I do not take a position on either side. I leave that as an open issue. But this is a red herring and a dodge.

So basically you have no good argument why God doesn't exist right? Agreed? Ok fine. So can you address the 11 arguments above point by point? Or are you not even an intellectual?

You did not address the randomness argument. You said complexity and design can come from natural selection and random mutation remember? But that is purely guesswork and untestable and full of problems. I already told you, natural selection and random mutations DO NOT ADD information to the genome. They only duplicate or remove DNA in the genome. But they never add to it. Thus there's no way new DNA can be added into the genome. Thus your claim is IMPOSSIBLE and ZERO. That right there destroys Evolution as the explanation for design and complexity. Game over.

Do you understand? How many times do I have to repeat that? An intelligent debater should address that point but you guys NEVER did!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

November 16th, 2020, 4:27 am
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Typical Winston ad hominem when he loses an argument. He tries to deflect attention away from the fact that he can't prove that god exists. :lol:
You are projecting yourself again. YOU lost the argument and YOU are using ridicule and ad hominem attacks. That's dishonest and deceptive. Do you atheists have no morals? Why do you not define what your beliefs are? An honest person would do that, but you are not honest right? So why would anyone trust you when you can't even answer simple questions? That means you got something to hide. Very fishy and slimy.

How are you any different than Casey Anthony or Amanda Knox? They evade and dodge questions too. Are you on their level? LOL

Btw, regarding MrMan's prayer for $400, what if he had prayed for $435.25 and got exactly that amount the next day? Would that too be "just a coincidence" to you? LOL. ROTFL! When does coincidence end? Where do you draw the line? It just applies to everything you don't wanna believe? LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One more time. Here are 7 strong logical arguments for God by Dr. William Lane Craig. This is required learning for any student of theology or seminary school. Can you guys rebut this? If not, then quit this debate because you are out of your league here and not even an intellectual. So by using ridicule as a response only, you are making yourself look like fools and embarassing yourselves. So either rebut each of these arguments one by one, like an intelligent debater, or get out of this debate. Put up or shut up please. If we were on a podium in a public congregation or university, you guys would be booed out because all you do is ridicule and insult, which is UNPROFESSIONAL and not what intellectuals do. So please put up or shut up, lest you make yourselves look like fools.

Also, here's the playlist for Science Uprising. It's very good. Each episode is only 15 min. It'll definitely change your mind if you are an open minded truth seeking atheist who is willing to weight evidence on both sides. Keep in mind that this series is NOT religious and does not tell you to believe the Bible or accept Christ. All it does it tell you about the objective hard evidence for intelligent design that cannot be refuted. It's totally objective, not religious.

Science Uprising Series Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ture=share
Well-known scientists have been preaching a materialistic worldview rather than presenting the public with all the evidence. We are here to change that. The objective scientific evidence does not prove our universe is blind and purposeless. It does not show we are simply meat machines. It does not prove that evolutionary mechanisms can completely account for the diversity of life on earth.

Think for yourself and make an informed decision.

Be sure to visit https://scienceuprising.com/ to find more videos and explore related articles and books.
Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@flowerthief00

For your edification and education, since you don't understand what the limits of mutations are, here is a segment from Science Uprising about why mutations cannot create new information in the genome, and hence the engine behind Darwinian Evolution is totally impossible and disproven.

Summary:

Are chance mutations really “the key to our evolution” like they claim in the X-Men films? Or are there strict limits to what mutations can accomplish, limits that point to the need for an overarching designer and the failure of Darwinian evolution to create fundamentally new things? Be sure to visit https://scienceuprising.com/ to find more videos and explore related articles and books.

In this episode of Science Uprising, we'll take a look at the real evidence for the supposed powerhouse of evolution. The featured expert is biochemist Michael Behe of Lehigh University, author of the books Darwin's Black Box, The Edge of Evolution, and Darwin Devolves.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 2:52 am
November 16th, 2020, 4:27 am
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You are projecting yourself again. YOU lost the argument and YOU are using ridicule and ad hominem attacks. That's dishonest and deceptive. Do you atheists have no morals? Why do you not define what your beliefs are? An honest person would do that, but you are not honest right? So why would anyone trust you when you can't even answer simple questions? That means you got something to hide. Very fishy and slimy.

How are you any different than Casey Anthony or Amanda Knox? They evade and dodge questions too. Are you on their level? LOL

Btw, regarding MrMan's prayer for $400, what if he had prayed for $435.25 and got exactly that amount the next day? Would that too be "just a coincidence" to you? LOL. ROTFL! When does coincidence end? Where do you draw the line? It just applies to everything you don't wanna believe? LOL
When the debate is lost, SLANDER becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates
8)