Chris Yoon, false prophet on YT and plagiarizer of Steve Pieczenik

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Chris Yoon plagiarizer / Steve Pieczenik disinfo agent?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Some people don't seem to ever get tired of being wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chris Yoon, prophet on YT - Joe Biden arrested January 19th, Trump sworn in for a second term January 20th

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 9:31 am
@Winston Thanks for posting the Steve Pieczenik video. Now we know where Chris Yoon gets his stuff from.

It appears that Chris Yoon has plagiarized the work of Steve Pieczenik.

Does anyone think that Steve Pieczenik is some kind of disinfo agent?
He could be since hes worked for the CIA. Or he could just be delusional and saying what he wishes will happen. Or simply mistaken.

However keep in mind that hes appeared on the alex jones show for 19 years now and about 80 or 90 percent of his predictions have come true. So dont give up hope yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chris Yoon plagiarizer / Steve Pieczenik disinfo agent?

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 10:58 pm
Some people don't seem to ever get tired of being wrong.
And if they work in the corporate media it just gets them more air time.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chris Yoon, prophet on YT - Joe Biden arrested January 19th, Trump sworn in for a second term January 20th

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. This stupid Chris Yoon guy is nothing interesting or special or original. He just blabs about the Bible and Jesus and acts like a Bible thumper. Those are a dime a dozen. Anyone can do that. He doesn't have any intelligent or intellectual observations like I do, and says nothing original or unique or new. So why do all his videos have 300k views and he has so many thousands of subscribers? Anyone can do what he does. He looks like a dumb Asian dude with no unique talents or intellect and isn't even a thinker. He just thumps Jesus and the Bible. Anyone can do that. So how did he get so many subscribers and views? Totally nonsensical. I ought to have way more than him, since my stuff is unique and original and uncommon and I have actual solutions. He doesn't.

His latest stupid useless video that accomplishes nothing. He doesn't even realize that Christians have been making FAILED predictions for 2000 years and never learn. All he does is ask everyone to pray. Anyone can do that. What does it accomplish? What a useless dumb Asian dude.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted this under Chris Yoon's latest video:

"You guys are all naive and stupid. God hasn't done anything in the last 2000 years to stop any wars or tragedies or violence or injustice. What makes you think he will do anything now? He didn't even protect Christ and the Apostles from dying and getting executed and tortured. Why do you think he will suddenly intervene now? don't you dumb Christians learn after 2000 years that your hopes are useless, as well as your fears too? The good news is that your fears are imaginary too, not just your false hopes and constant failed prophecies. been going on for 2000 years now. Some people never learn, even after 2 millenia. So pitiful."

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Steve Pieczenik has been discredited and should not be heeded again. Alex Jones has been discredited for featuring him as a guest for so many years. Many were duped.

Chris Yoon is a nobody and after this will not be listened to again and fade out into oblivion. He should do something useful instead of trying to be some kind of spiritual guide on YT.

@Winston Christ came into the world to save sinners. He came to die on the cross to pay for the sins of the world. That was the whole plan of God. There is no defeat in that. There is no defeat in what the Apostles did. The message of the Gospel stands clearer and stronger than any other message that has ever been in existence.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chris Yoon, false prophet on YT and plagiarizer of Steve Pieczenik

Post by Winston »

Yoon is still getting over 100k views each video. Yet all he does is say "pray pray pray, we need to pray". Anyone can say that. What's so special about him? He doesn't even have charisma. Why are so many watching his useless videos? I don't get it. What's the appeal? Anyone can make false predictions and tell everyone to pray and give them false hope. He's not just a false prophet, there's nothing interesting about him. Why does he get that many views? Maybe he's just trying to get views while he BSes so he can make money from the YouTube partnership program by displaying ads?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 12:49 am
Yoon is still getting over 100k views each video. Yet all he does is say "pray pray pray, we need to pray". Anyone can say that. What's so special about him? He doesn't even have charisma. Why are so many watching his useless videos? I don't get it. What's the appeal? Anyone can make false predictions and tell everyone to pray and give them false hope. He's not just a false prophet, there's nothing interesting about him. Why does he get that many views? Maybe he's just trying to get views while he BSes so he can make money from the YouTube partnership program by displaying ads?
Yoon was saying what people wanted to hear. They wanted to hear the Biden would be arrested and that Trump would serve a second term. He's still going on with his 'prophecy' that Trump will be sworn into office again 'in this time' he says. He's very vague and ambiguous with his language now.

Also notice how he uses his hands? In most or all of his videos he talks with his hands, extending his fingers with this twisting motion.

Proverbs 6

12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walks with a forward mouth.

13 He winks with his eyes, he speaks with his feet, he teaches with his fingers;

I'm not sure if his channel has been monetized but he has his PayPal donate link.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but now that his prophecies have failed, why do people still listen to him and watch his videos? Why do his latest videos still get over 100k views? Very odd. Everyone should know he's a fraud by now. Plus he's not interesting or charismatic or attractive and looks like a dweeb. Do you think he's even a real Christian? Using hand gestures is very western style. Asians don't do it as much. But not sure if that's a sign of deception since all western speakers do that?

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 2:14 pm
Yeah but now that his prophecies have failed, why do people still listen to him and watch his videos? Why do his latest videos still get over 100k views? Very odd. Everyone should know he's a fraud by now. Plus he's not interesting or charismatic or attractive and looks like a dweeb. Do you think he's even a real Christian? Using hand gestures is very western style. Asians don't do it as much. But not sure if that's a sign of deception since all western speakers do that?
Same reason people still pay attention to Trump. He's a grifter with a brand