Are we all God or Gods? Are we all One? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Are we all God or Gods? Are we all One? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

Did you know Jesus said "Ye are gods"? And the book of Psalms has a verse saying we are gods too. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean we are fragments of God split into many pieces with amnesia, like it says in "A Course in Miracles", or an expression of God? Or we are God dreaming different experiences like New Agers and Hindus believe? Here is one interesting interpretation of it from African Kemetic Science and why God is within us.

Ancient African spirituality taught that "we are gods/goddesses." Why? Because for ancient Africans it was a natural and logical progression. Understanding the science behind ancient African spiritual knowledge and it will uplift you mind, body, and spirit. Ancient African spirituality was different than Christianity which taught us we are born sinners, broken, and in need of a savior to wash away our sins.
The great Zen philosopher Alan Watts also explained in one of his profound lectures what Jesus meant when he said "Ye are gods" and what he knew but wasn't allowed to tell us, which was common knowledge in India but taboo in the Roman world.

Shorter version where Alan Watts explained the cosmic consciousness of Jesus. Very profound.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Are we all gods/god? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Gali »

Some take psychedelics to realize they are God

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo Gura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWxdhEB19s
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Are we all gods/god? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 4:33 pm
Did you know Jesus said "Ye are gods"? And the book of Psalms has a verse saying we are gods too. What does that mean exactly?
Psalms 82
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

gods (small g) in this context just means judges. Not capital G as in God.

It's a sin to claim to be God, if you are not. (2 Thessalonians 2:4). The anti-Christ is going to do that.

We can become one with God the Father, through Jesus Christ. John 10:30
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

People are pieces of shit who think they are gods.

In Psalms 82:6 God is speaking to other gods, not to people.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Still trying to put the puzzle together after 30 years huh? Lol. Dumb as rock. We are all GODS in the sense that we can define our own values as individuals. According to Nietzsche, Christianity, not just as a religion but also as the dominant moral system of the Western civilization, inverts nature and is "hostile to existence." As "the religion of pity," it promotes the weak over the strong, exalting the "ill-formed and feeble" at the expense of that which is  "full of life and vitality."

Nietzsche draws parallels between Christianity and Buddhism. He argues that Christianity is the "struggle against sin," whereas Buddhism is the "struggle against suffering"; according to Nietzsche, Christianity limits and lowers humankind by condemning its natural and inevitable instincts as depraved ("sin"), whereas Buddhism simply advises one to avoid suffering. While Christianity is full of "revengefulness" and "antipathy" (e.g., the Last Judgment), Buddhism encourages "benevolence, kindness, and health-promoting behavior." Buddhism is also thought to be the more "honest" of the two religions, owing to its stringent "phenomenalism" and the fact that "Christianity makes a thousand promises but keeps none." Martyrdom, rather than being a moral high ground or position of strength, demonstrates "obtuseness to the subject of truth."

Similarly, Nietzsche contrasts nineteenth-century European morality with pre-Christian Greek civilization. Because sex is, in Nietzsche's opinion, a fundamental affirmation of life, as it is the process by which human life is created, Christianity's elevation of chastity (including, for example, the story of Mary's virginal pregnancy) is contrary to humanity's natural instincts, and thus a contradiction of "natural values."

Nietzsche's enthusiasm for "transvaluation" derived from his disdain for Christianity and the entire moral framework that resulted from it: "contempt of man," as Nietzsche remarks near the end of The Antichrist. Nietzsche saw Christian civilization's moral foundation as oppressive.

Thus giving up Christianity allows for the full development of human creative abilities. The Christian God would no longer be an impediment, allowing humans to shift their focus away from the supernatural and toward the worth of this world. Nietzsche employs the metaphor of the boundless sea, which may be both thrilling and scary. People who eventually learn to re-create their life will represent a new stage in human evolution, the Übermensch – i.e., the personal archetype who, by conquering their own nihilism, becomes a mythical hero. The "death of God" motivates Nietzsche's final (unfinished) philosophical undertaking, the "revaluation of all values."

Transvaluation entails elevating life rather than elevating suffering, as well as accepting instincts or lust as organic and so valid, and thus beyond the reach of moral censure. What one desires is just what one desires, rather than immoral or pious. What one wishes would be the result of stimuli rather than "will."

Philosophy had demonstrated that governments no longer needed to be formed around the concept of divine right in order to be legitimate, but rather by the consent or rationality of the governed – that big and consistent moral theories could exist without reference to God. This was a fantastic event. Europe no longer required God to be the source of all morality, value, and order in the cosmos; philosophy and science could provide that for us. With the increasing secularization of thought in the West, the philosopher realized that not only was God dead, but that humans had slain him with their scientific revolution, their drive to better comprehend the world.

Nietzsche, on the other hand, considered this as a distant ideal for man, one that most would be unable to achieve. The Übermensch, which he believed did not yet exist on Earth, would create meaning in life solely via their choice, and comprehend that they are ultimately responsible for their selection. "For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred yes is required: the spirit now wills his own will," he wrote in Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Such a daring person will be unable to cite orthodoxy or common opinion as to why they value what they do. After implying the rarity and difficulty of creating the Übermensch, Nietzsche proposed an alternate solution to Nihilism, one he considered as more likely to be chosen; The Last Man. "We have discovered happiness," say the Last Men, and they blink, as a "most disgusting thing" who lives a placid life of ease with no consideration for originality or personal progress.

Communism, Nazism, Nationalism, and the other ideologies that spread across the European continent in the aftermath of World War I sought to provide man with meaning and value, whether as a worker, an Aryan, or some other greater deed, in the same way that Christianity could provide meaning as a child of God, and give life on Earth value in relation to heaven. While he may have opposed their ideals, he would have recognized the importance of the meaning they supplied.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Italianman and @Contrarian Expatriate

You guys will love this channeled called Kemetic Centered Living where this awake Black guy makes videos about how Christianity and Civilization was stolen from Africa, ala Kemetic Egypt, and then later was suppressed. The stuff he reveals about ancient Kemetic Science, aka Ancient African Spirituality, is very mind blowing and empowering. I've been watching a lot of his videos and they contain a lot of esoteric secrets. It looks like he is empowering a lot of Black people to take back their power too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL13bT ... LZBxdKW5Sw

Basic intro of Kemetic Spirituality vs. Christianity. It sounds pretty good.

"Ancient Pre-historic Egypt a.k.a. Kemet is where Christianity got all of its doctrines and so-called revelations. The culture that connected Christianity and Egypt were the Greeks. This video is beginner-friendly African spirituality and will help you understand some basic differences between the original teachings and what became Christianity."

Btw is it true that Christianity destroys economic advancement for Black people? See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But you guys, what did Jesus mean when he said "Did I not say ye are gods?"

What I don't get is, if I am god, and is the universe is created by consciousness, as Robert Lansa says in his Biocentrism theory, then why didn't we all create a perfect paradise or utopia where no pain and suffering exists? Why create this world that's full of suffering, pain, and injustice, where people are economically enslaved and not free? Who would create a world like this? If I am god, why would I create that? Why can't I change that and make this world a paradise just by willing it? Why don't I have super powers like the Jedi or like Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation?

How come New Agers never address this obvious question and why don't other New Agers ask them?

Could it be that we are just expressions of God or emanations of God? Or God split up into many pieces? What's the difference anyway? I'm confused.

Did Ancient Spirituality really teach that we are gods? I heard that Hindusim does, however it doesn't mean what you think, it simply means we have divine consciousness within, it doesn't mean we are the Creator himself. So the Hindu concept of God isn't even the same as the Western one.

Americans love to believe they are god, because they are so narcissistic and anything that appeals to their ego is accepted no matter how ludicrous.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

Btw, if you accept the idea that we are "sons and daughters of God" like the Bible says, then it sort of makes sense that we are gods too, because if God is our father, then that means we are the same kind as him and can become like him if we grow up someday. Just like children grow up into adults and become parents too. So if we are made in the "image of God" then that means we can become God too someday because we are the same kind or species as our father. So the logic sort of does follow. Plus, in the book of Genesis it says that after eating the forbidden fruit, Adam and Eve hid from God as he was walking in the garden and making sounds with his footsteps, like a man or physical being. This implies that God was human or humanoid too, albeit a powerful one.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 1:41 am
Btw, if you accept the idea that we are "sons and daughters of God" like the Bible says, then it sort of makes sense that we are gods too, because if God is our father, then that means we are the same kind as him and can become like him if we grow up someday. Just like children grow up into adults and become parents too. So if we are made in the "image of God" then that means we can become God too someday because we are the same kind or species as our father. So the logic sort of does follow. Plus, in the book of Genesis it says that after eating the forbidden fruit, Adam and Eve hid from God as he was walking in the garden and making sounds with his footsteps, like a man or physical being. This implies that God was human or humanoid too, albeit a powerful one.
Psalm 33:6 says, "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth."

The Word, Who was later made flesh, was with God at the beginning of creation. He is the express image of God's person. All things were made by Him.

The Bible speaks of Elohim-- usually referring to Yahweh, the creator, but it is also used of lesser beings. The Greek translation of the Old Testament, the LXX, sometimes translated this word to refer to 'angels'-- the Greek word from which we get angels. But it can also be translated 'gods.'

Yahweh is higher than all gods. The Bible also speaks of beney elohim. It may be these are the same entities referred to as elohim (gods) or elim in other passages. The Bible speaks of gods ruling over other nations. Israel was God's inheritance. But, if one takes the divine council interpretation of Psalm 82, then that interpretation indicates that these beings were judged. The LORD will inherit the nations. Psalm 2 indicates the Messiah would inherit the nations. These doctrines are not about becoming Yahweh. Yahweh is distinct from lesser, created entities, but believers in Jesus have been given the opportunity to partake of the divine nature.

The Word became Flesh, a Man we call Jesus. He is the Messiah. He triumphed over these other entities, these principalities and powers at the cross. Then, He rose from the dead and appeared to His disciples and said, "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost".

John chapter 1 teaches that the Word was made flesh... to as many as received them to them gave He power to become the sons of God.

The New Testament also speaks of believers being co-heirs with Jesus.

So there was a batch of beney Elohim-- sons of God in the past. Some of these may be in good standing with God. Others rebelled. Now there is a new group of sons of God that God is preparing who will be made immortal at the resurrection, like Jesus was resurrected. Jesus has authority over all nations. He is over the other entities nations formerly called gods. Those who are HIs through faith can be co-heirs with him. If we suffer with Him, we will also reign with Him.

I don't say we are becoming 'gods.' That may be more along the line of the terminology of Eastern Orthodoxy which speaks of theosis. That is more in line with Ireneaus and Anthanasius terminology. I'll go with 'sons of God' since that is what is in the Bible. Other traditions use terms like 'glorification' to refer to a similar concept. Btw, Ireneaus took Psalm 82 to refer to men rather than supernatural spiritual beings.

But what part do you have in this? The Bible says that we are made partakers with Christ if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end. It sure seems from your posts that you have abandoned faith in Christ, based on the content of your posts, and are to some extent hostile to the faith. Some New Agers want to be gods. But they have no route to being made a god, or to pulling out of themselves some pre-existent godhood. Some of the new agers actually follow these defeated elohim, the ones Christ defeated. If you are trying to become a god, it is ironic that you reject the on true path to being an immortal son of God.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
July 25th, 2021, 8:31 pm
Did Ancient Spirituality really teach that we are gods? I heard that Hindusim does, however it doesn't mean what you think, it simply means we have divine consciousness within, it doesn't mean we are the Creator himself. So the Hindu concept of God isn't even the same as the Western one.
Ancient spirituality didn't teach that we are already gods but rather that we may become gods. We must achieve godhood through occult practice and our own effort.

What does it mean to be a god? A god is a being who has reached the highest level of spiritual evolution and made himself immortal in the flesh and possessor of all kinds of unearthly psychic abilities and full connection with the spiritual realm. A higher god is even able to rewrite destiny and become master of his own life. The ancient gods of Egypt, Sumer, India and elsewhere were originally mortal beings who forged themselves into gods at some point in the extremely distant past. They mastered the occult techniques for the transmutation of the body and soul into a divine state.

How does one achieve godhood? The path to godhood is that of the Kundalini, the sacred serpent energy within, the divine lifeforce which once activated and raised will allow the adept to achieve enlightenment and prepare him for the alchemical Opus Magnum which will result in his final transformation into a god.

This spirituality of godhood is indeed the original spirituality of mankind and it is true that the Bible and the deceptive religions of Yahweh in general have aimed to suppress it.

Take the Eden story in Genesis, for instance. The first thing that Yahweh does is forbid Adam the occult knowledge. Despite this prohibition, the Serpent (an esoteric allusion to teachings related to the Kundalini) reveals to Eve this knowledge and explains that mankind's eyes will be opened and men will be as gods. Adam and Eve do achieve enlightenment but are kicked out of the Garden by Yahweh. We are told that the occult knowledge of the Serpent was the cause of the Fall and all of the subsequent evil on Earth. But this is just propaganda of the archons who are the real architects of this dystopia of pain and suffering.

The real meaning of the biblical term "Knowledge of Good and Evil" is not often understood. It is not a reference to morality; it is actually a reference to polar opposites and therefore to a whole. It refers to a knowledge of everything that exists, a knowledge of the totality of the cosmos and all of its secrets, the knowledge which only a god may possess.

Curiously the same story exists in the Sumerian literature which predates the Bible by millennia. Here we are told that Enki, who was also recognized as the builder of human civilization and the teacher of all arts and knowledge, revealed to Adapa the "Design of Heaven and Earth" which made him like the Anunnaki and allowed him to develop unusual abilities. Enki was known as Ushumgal which means "great serpent". The Design of Heaven and Earth refers to a secret knowledge of the totality of existence (Heaven and Earth) just like in the later Hebrew version. Of course, Enki's revelation of this divine knowledge didn't sit too well with the sky-god Anu.

In Egyptian reliefs we find images of the gods and goddesses with a serpent protruding from the forehead and a solar disc above the head. I've written about this in a previous post. This indicates that the gods and goddesses achieved godhood through the ascension of the Kundalini. They made themselves into gods through techniques from this same original occult tradition of Enki (Ptah in Egyptian mythology). Similar motifs can also be found in the Hindu tradition such as depictions of Shiva with the same upright serpent and the opened third eye.

Back to the Bible. After the Eden story the Tower of Babel is the next assault against our original spirituality of godhood. The Tower of Babel is not a literal event. It is not even about spoken languages. Interpreted esoterically, the Tower of Babel is an allegory for the pursuit of human godhood, for the raising of the Kundalini, for our ascension to Heaven (Sahasrara or the 7th chakra), a pursuit which was almost accomplished but which was thwarted at the last minute by Yahweh and his archontic goons who descended to the Earth and prevented us from completing the task. Babel means "gate of god". The people of Babel attempted to achieve godhood but were denied by the Hebrew impostor god who imposed upon the world "confusion" or spiritual obscurantism (the deceptive religions of "sin" and "redemption").

External link: https://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/marduk ... bel-tower/

The knowledge of godhood was forced underground. It was conserved to some degree in the mystery schools and the teachings of spiritual alchemy but even the many secret societies which conserved ancient Pagan wisdom would eventually be infiltrated and subverted by the Illuminati (led by Adam Weishaupt) and subjected to the false teachings of Judaism.

The Caduceus of alchemy and Hermeticism is one of the occult symbols of the original spirituality of godhood. The two ascending serpents symbolize the ascent of the Kundalini through Ida and Pingala.

Even to this day Christianity and Islam try to demonize this knowledge as "Satanic". The churches don't want us to even know about godhood and instead wish to peddle to us the doctrine of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus as part of a demonic occult ritual and for our spiritual enslavement. Hinduism and Eastern spirituality also try to distract us from this path. They instead teach "moksha" or "nirvana", liberation from this material reality and union with "god". This is to deny us our power.

With regard to Hinduism, the Hindu concept of God is totally different to the Western one. Hinduism is panentheistic and teaches that the transcendental soul of Brahman permeates and subsumes everything. Since Brahman is consciousness our souls are part of Brahman and are of the same fundamental substance, but at the same time Brahman far surpasses us and therefore maintains his distinction. We are individuated fragments of Brahman's consciousness who experience his created reality but we are not Brahman himself. We are therefore not God. We merely partake in God's being.

PD - I've watched some of those videos on African spirituality too. I'm pleased that more of our Black brothers and sisters are freeing themselves from the Jewish program of enslavement that is Christianity and reconnecting with their own African Gentile spiritual roots.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, if you think about it, there is some logic to the notion that we can become gods. Because if we are "made in the image of God" that means we can grow up and become gods, just like sons and grow up and become fathers. Right? It's basic logic. Plus Buddhism and Hinduism say that a person can become a deity if they evolve high enough, but that doesn't mean the the ALL creator God, just a deity on a higher level. However, even if you become a deity you are still subject to the law of karma and it does not last forever, you can always descend down again back into the karmic cycle again.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 4:33 pm
Did you know Jesus said "Ye are gods"? And the book of Psalms has a verse saying we are gods too. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean we are fragments of God split into many pieces with amnesia, like it says in "A Course in Miracles", or an expression of God?
Why would 'ye are gods' in Psalm 82 refer to you? I lean toward the idea that it refers to a class of supernatural beings often classified as 'angels' in later history, who some of the ancients might have considered to be 'gods.' In Deuteronomy 32 (in the LXX and Dead Sea Scrolls type manuscript tradition) God divides the nations among the sons of God, and Israel is his inheritance.

In Psalm 82, God rebukes certain created heavenly beings who did not treat the people well. Humans are not the only intelligent created beings who have messed up.

'A Course in Miracles' has an appealing title, but I read a few lines of it, and it was like being 'slimed' with demonic ectoplasm. It's not the kind of reading I'd recommend.

And if you think you are 'gods' and don't even know, that reveals a rather low view of 'god.'

Your OP casts dispersions on Christianity, which has the path to attaining to a god-like characteristic of immortality. Christ died and rose from the dead, and those who are His will be resurrected (or transformed if they are live) to be like Him in that this resurrected body will be immortal.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

It’s amazing how consistently you find that the biggest assholes you meet all love Nietzsche and find his philosophy so inspiring. Not at all surprising that the only banned user on this forum seems to follow him.

Man is not God and seeking to become one is not only a serious sin in of itself but frequently leads the sinner to committing a whole host of other sins in his or her pursuit of divinity.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In Hinduism, this is common knowledge. There is “Brahman” which is everything, and there is “Atman” which we are. It’s like an ocean and the waves of the ocean. The ocean is “Brahman” or God, but Brahman has waves – which are each one of us. Waves are continually appearing and then disappearing like we live and die. And a wave is also the ocean, since it is all water, thus Atman is Brahman. Tat tvam asi.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

The only way to achieve godhood and thereby liberate ourselves from the constraints of this matrix is through the ascension of the Kundalini and subsequently the completion of the Opus Magnum. We can only do this through our own effort. This was the true spirituality which was preserved for some time in the mystery schools before their subversion. It was practiced in secret by practitioners of internal alchemy who sought to transmute lead into gold - an allegory for the transformation of the soul into a divine form. But over the centuries this occult knowledge was suppressed and replaced with false spirituality. What most people today regard as "esotericism" largely consists of empty doctrines which lead nowhere.

Belief in Jesus' sacrifice cannot give godhood or immortality. That is nothing more than a deception of the religion of the archontic impostor god Yahweh as well as a Jewish ritual of black magic for the enslavement of the Gentile soul. After bodily death Christians will simply be enslaved once again by Yahweh's archons. They'll be reincarnated into this same matrix of suffering.

Good karma won't make you a god either. That's just another false teaching for our enslavement. Only through decades of occult practice for the ascension of the Kundalini and the completion of the Opus Magnum will we be able to transcend our present mortal condition and achieve true godhood. Only our own effort can set us free.

The ancient gods gave us the occult knowledge for our divinization. They taught us in the great civilizations under their control from Egypt to India. It is against this original spirituality of the Gentile soul that Yahweh and his deceptive religions have so relentlessly conspired.

I share this knowledge not to aimlessly polemicize but rather because I am a soul of light who wishes to help other noble souls free themselves from the darkness.