David Berkowitz "Son of Sam" Satanic Serial Killer Turned Christian - Powerful Testimony

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

David Berkowitz "Son of Sam" Satanic Serial Killer Turned Christian - Powerful Testimony

Post by Winston »

@MrMan and @Neo and @TruthSeeker will love this.

Check out this powerful Christian testimonial from convicted serial killer David Berkowitz, aka "the Son of Sam", who killed a number of people in the 1970s and is now serving life in prison. While in jail, he turned to Jesus and became a Christian and transformed his life. His conversion looks very authentic and transformative. He talks about it and shares his faith in his own words in the videos below. It's a very touching testimony. He looks very sincere and authentic. Definitely looks like a changed man. What do you think @MrMan?

Interview with David Berkowitz on a Christian TV network. He says that he joined a Satanic cult as a young man and was possessed when he committed the murders.

His interview on Inside Edition.

His interview with Larry King.

He seems like a changed man. They should let him out of prison so he can help minister to more people in person.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Berkowitz "Son of Sam" Satanic Serial Killer Turned Christian - Powerful Testimony

Post by Winston »

Trailer for 1999 movie about David Berkowitz called "Summer of Sam". It stars Mira Sorvino who looked really hot at the time and was a good dancer too, as you can see in the dancing scenes below.

Black dog scene in the movie where Satan speaks to Berkowitz through a black dog and tells him to kill people. Berkowitz later retracted this and claimed that joining a Satanic cult was what drove him to the murders. And that he did not act alone in the murders.

Hilarious comment below the video:

Randall Snyder
4 months ago (edited)
That dog is one hell of an actor. The Academy robbed him that year.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Berkowitz "Son of Sam" Satanic Serial Killer Turned Christian - Powerful Testimony

Post by Winston »

New Netflix documentary about the Son of Sam murders called "The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness". It alleges a dark web conspiracy and Satanic cult was involved, not just Berkowitz himself. Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13156316/?ref_=vp_back

Download the 4 part Miniseries here:
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=45227731

Some documentaries about the Son of Sam.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 5:25 am
He seems like a changed man. They should let him out of prison so he can help minister to more people in person.
No, because according to the Bible if you do the crime you do the sentence (Luke 23:41). He would not be able to minister to more people. He is already ministering through the videos.

But, perhaps we should let all prisoners out when they reach a certain age, say 80 as they are less likely to be a threat to society. Berkowitz is 68 now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why can't they let him out temporarily, like a few months a year? Like give him time out of jail once in a while? He seems like a changed man. Did you see his videos and interviews?

Did you study the case? Did he plead insanity or possession? Wouldn't insanity get him off?

What if the President of the United States gives him a pardon? Would they release him? Can the President do that? Remember Patty Duke got out when the President pardoned her.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan and @Neo you will love this video "Son of Sam, Son of Hope". In it, David Berkowitz explains how he joined a Pagan cult in NY and became possessed after that. It fits your beliefs. It's also very inspiring and touching. His testimonial will touch your heart for sure.

This begs the question: How come most Pagans don't become possessed? Was this cult he joined a Satanic group disguised as a Pagan group?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan and Neo will love this post below on YouTube. What does this mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPx2wpU_ko8

Jonathan Mitchell
1 year ago

Berkowitz mentions Moloch as one of the gods worshiped by the Westchester County cult. "Moloch" was also an alias of the cult's leader, a retired investment banker who lived in the wealthy Riverdale section of the Bronx. This man, whose last name was Howell, was murdered in his own home in April 1996 (allegedly by a burglar) under exceedingly bizarre circumstances. Yes, the known data on the cult's leadership is that specific; this isn't some half-baked story that Berkowitz made up. At the time of Howell's death, the Son of Sam investigation had just been reopened and the police intended to question him.
In the Breslin letter, Berkowitz and his accomplices were referred to as the "Twenty-Two Disciples of Hell". These, evidently, were the low-ranking cultists who did the dirty work in the Sam shootings, and--as noted in the video--many of them died violently and mysteriously not long after Berkowitz's arrest. (The cult itself--which included a number of prominent physicians and attorneys and at least one judge--has been identified as "The Children," possibly an informal and unofficial term.) These people, too, actually existed, and many of their names have been made public to one extent or another. Here are seven of the Twenty-Two Disciples:

1.) David Berkowitz (arrested and sentenced to life in prison after confessing to all the shootings)
2.) John Carr (shot to death, February 1978 - initially investigated as a suicide, then as a homicide)
3.) Michael Carr (killed in a single-vehicle auto accident, October 1979)
4.) Susette Rodriguez (shot to death by an unknown assailant, October 1977 - attended the cult's meetings at Untermeyer Park in Yonkers and was involved in drug dealing)
5.) Susan Conway (may have been the driver of the yellow VW used in the Moskowitz/Violante attack - present status unknown, possibly still alive)
6.) Peter Perez (another attendee of the cult's Untermeyer Park gatherings, the mentally ill Perez had a violent history and in 1979 was convicted of helping his former girlfriend commit murder three years earlier - present status unknown)
7.) David O'Gorman (while the Sam shootings were still being committed, New York police pulled O'Gorman over and found a loaded .44 in his car; he was later arrested while trying to dispose of that same car in the Hudson River - was a friend of Peter Perez - died of natural causes, August 2018)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan, Neo, wow check out this 1993 Inside Edition Report with Bill O'Reilly about the Satanic cult that David Berkowitz was a part of. Parts 1 and 2 below. Wow, the media back then must have been more open minded to talk about stuff like this, because today the mainstream media would never touch this subject, at least not with an open mind like this. I can't believe that even in 1993 the media was more open minded than today.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPx2wpU_ko8

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIMHQ4Y_EzQ

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I just finished watching the four part Netflix miniseries "Sons of Sam" mentioned above. Very spooky and bone chilling. Will change the way you look at everything and make you doubt your own beliefs. Very rad. Apparently, there is a real Satanic cult connected to the Son of Sam kiling spree, the Manson Murders, and Scientology too. Whoa. It's called "The Process Church of the Final Judgment" and has published magazines so it is a real cult, or was at least. They may have changed their name and moved away after being exposed.

It's not clear though how deep the connections are, some say that the connection is a loose one, not an organized conspiracy, in that bad people tend to gravitate together, since like attracts like, as we all know. Others say it's part of a deep underground dark enterprise, such as Maury Terry, who is the focus of the Netflix series "Sons of Sam". David Berkowitz himself said that the Satanic cult he belonged to were members of the Process Church too. So apparently the "Satanic Panic" of the 80s may not have been baseless after all.

The cult preaches the merging of good and evil, or the union of opposites, which is a classic Illuminati doctrine. Here is some background info about it. I've heard that the Illuminati and the highest levels of Freemasonry (not the lower blue degrees) preach a similar philosophy to it. So perhaps this church is a branch of the Illuminati network? It also sounds similar to the Sabbatean Frankist cult of 1666 too. Very chilling.

Wikipedia entry on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_C ... l_Judgment

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Was his conversion genuine? I don't care. He was a scumbag who killed 6 people.

Winston, why after your vitriolic attacks on Christianity in your recent posts are you now praising this dirt bag?

How do you know his conversion is not just to gain sympathy. In my view give him the electric chair or lethal injection.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because he's a changed man and that is powerful and inspiring. I don't care if his religion is true or not or semi-true. If his religion changes a broken man, then that's great. What else do you have to offer the broken people in jail? Atheism isn't going to help them. New Age may help but they don't seem to be inclined toward that, because New Agers aren't the type that go to jail. Christians and Satanists are usually the type in jail. That's why prisoners tend to lean toward one or the other. Just saying if it helped broken people, then more power to it.

He didn't claim to kill 6 people, only 3. The others he said were killed by the Carr brothers and others he cannot name out of fear for his family's safety, because the cult he belonged to has leverage on him, he says. See his interviews above. And see the Netflix miniseries "Sons of Sam" that I linked above. It goes over all this in detail.

In fact, some of those injured during the Son of Sam killings said they believe the killer was not Berkowitz. Such as Carl something. And the mother of Stacey Moskowitz, the last lady to be killed in the Son of Sam killings, said she is sure that it was not Berkowitz that killed her daughter. See the documentaries above. They wouldn't do that without good reason. Also many of the eyewitnesses described a man that looks different from Berkowitz. One description is of a 6ft tall blonde haired guy too. No way would anyone mistake Berkowitz as a tall blonde man. So many of the eyewitnesses sketches do not match Berkowitz. That's a major factor.

Why does he need to gain sympathy? It doesn't make a difference. His conversion is very authentic. Christian ministers who have met Berkowitz testify that his conversion is genuine and the real deal. So did the fellow inmate who converted him.

If you are a Christian, why aren't you praising that? Didn't Jesus say to love your enemies and forgive others? Why are you so hypocritical?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2021, 3:14 am
Was his conversion genuine? I don't care. He was a scumbag who killed 6 people.

Winston, why after your vitriolic attacks on Christianity in your recent posts are you now praising this dirt bag?

How do you know his conversion is not just to gain sympathy. In my view give him the electric chair or lethal injection.
Btw, if you watch this video "Son of Sam, Son of Hope" you will for sure believe his conversion is genuine. He says stuff in it that will touch your heart and move you for sure. And he looks very authentic and sincere too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DecbgsB57Dk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One flaw in the Satanic cult theory is that Berkowitz is insinuating that all occult is Satanic. Only ignorant Christians would believe that. People who know the occult know that's not true. See the documentary here by Raymond Buckland which explains what Paganism really is and why it has nothing to do with Satanism, and in fact predates Christianity by thousands of years before it was invented as an artificial religion and control system, as any freethinker knows. Also, the Satanic Bible has nothing to do with Satanism. Anyone who has read it knows that. Only Christians are fooled by that. So Berkowitz's claim that everything occult is all Satanic is designed to only fool ignorant Christians.

Another thing about the Satanic cult theory doesn't make sense: Berkowitz's first attack was on a 14 year old girl with a knife, which failed. Why would an organized Satanic cult have him do such a clumsy hit like that which failed and could backfire and identify him? Also, did that girl say her attacker was Berkowitz?

Btw if this Satanic cult sacrificed dogs, as Berkowitz claimed, and Maury Terry too, then maybe they did that because dog is God spelled backwards? So it's supposed to symbolize sacrificing God? Kind of like a reverse Christian sacrifice? A lot of Satanists use backward masking. So who knows.

Episode of Unsolved Mysteries about the Son of Sam killings and why Berkowitz didn't act alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3NZ6Rfm2zQ

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. In the 70s women were a lot more friendly, open, and social. So why was the Son of Sam serial killer Berkowitz unable to get any women? He may not the best looking guy but he looked normal. Plenty of men who look similar to him are able to get wives and friends in America. So it can't be about the looks issue.

One of the documentaries i saw said that when Berkowitz was 21 he felt that some mysterious force was repelling people from him. See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNgjx10v5g

That sounds similar to what I feel too. Because a lot of women do a 180 and dump me for no reason, far beyond what chance would be. And a lot of people are repelled by me too. I've even had dogs bark at me for no reason, even if I'm around others, as if the dog was targeting me specifically, as if there was some dark side or evil in me that others around me don't have.

So you gotta wonder, could that be true of most of us here too? Is that why we don't fit in America and can't find a social clique or normal date?

I wonder if we have a dark side that normal people don't. Not necessarily an evil side like serial killers have. More like an angry vengeful rage inside us. Perhaps that is what repels people? Because our angry rage side cannot stand the BS or fakery in polite society. Maybe people pick up on that instinctively and so they avoid us and reject us socially? What do you think? I'm not saying that our dark side makes us criminals, it's more like an angry rage inside that hates the world for how it's treated us. I wonder if most misfits and outcasts also sense that there is a mysterious force inside them that repels people, like how Berkowitz felt. If so, it must be some form of curse.

What do you think? Do any of you notice too that some mysterious force in you repels people?