Leo Gura, Curt Jaimungal, on Infinite Consciousness, God Realization, Free Will, and

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Leo Gura, Curt Jaimungal, on Infinite Consciousness, God Realization, Free Will, and

Post by Winston »

You should provide a short description next time Gali. Not just links. That's bad form. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Leo Gura, Curt Jaimungal, on Infinite Consciousness, God Realization, Free Will, and

Post by Gali »

Well that style matches the quality of the forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you think the quality of this forum is so low, then why are you here? lol. That says something about you. lol.

Maybe this forum is like a train wreck. People know they shouldn't look, but they can't help but look. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne