Is there really much religious choice?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is there really much religious choice?

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that most religions are dead. European paganism in whatever form you look at it is dead. You would just be making stuff up at this point. The Greek philosophical religions are long dead. Most other major religions are really folk practices and lack any universalist appeal. This probably includes Shinto, Hinduism and some forms of Eastern Orthodoxy. Buddhism doesn't really seem to be its own thing, but a set of mystical ideas since incorporated into a number of belief systems. Judaism long since ceased to be a religion and is instead the operating instructions for a global mafia organisation, with any once positive aspects of it and Neo-Platonism having been incorporated into Christianity. Enlightenment atheism was always a really evil, stupid and self-contradictory attack on organic human society and thought that is dying and will finally give up the ghost when the material wealth that supports in dissipates. That leaves Christianity and Islam.

Mainstream Islam consists of the Koran, other writings such as the Hadiths and Arab traditions. Most of the latter two are fairly silly, of no real universalist appeal and seem unable to withstand any kind of liberalist incursion. Of Christianity, Roman Catholicism is now just a bunch of perverts, hand-rubbing Jews and evildoers plundering white people dumb enough to remain to buy the allegiance of third world savages. Mainstream Protestantism was fairly silly to begin with for dispensing with a thousand years of erudition to restrict itself to something as sparse as a few selected books from the New Testament and has fallen prey to appeals to the hysterical emotions of its dimwit congregations and evil death cults such as feminism to the point where it stands for nothing and should agree to disband and join other religions. I don't know enough about the various forms of Orthodoxy to know whether anyone still takes them seriously, but I doubt it.

Yet the basic Christian traditions still remain. So your choice is basically some form of rethinking of Christianity from the beginning. The end.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is there really much religious choice?

Post by Gali »

Mostly religious people make babies. So the religious barbarians will win.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
November 13th, 2021, 11:42 am
Mostly religious people make babies. So the religious barbarians will win.
Yes, there will be a revival of the sound religion of traditional Christianity against the various evil religions of modernity, so it would be a good idea to get out in front of the trend.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The older you get, the more doctrinal niceties fall by the wayside, yielding to a single overriding concern -- health. Which by coincidence happens to be the very thing enduring a full frontal assault by the demonic control system -- actually for decades before the scamdemic ramped up the attack to full throttle. If you are a person of moderate intelligence and honesty you can eventually come to terms with the universe with all sorts of philosophical/theological understandings, as long as you have your health.

There are three Christian denominations I know of that focus on health, Christian Scientists. Seventh Day Adventists and Mormons. Though he never practiced it as a religion, my father, who was very intelligent, had a keen interest in Christian Science ever since being cured of a boyhood nervous condition by Christian Science "practitioners" his parents sent him to see. His brother practiced the religion for years, which was very odd given his social positioning -- New York Freudian psychologist, married to a pseudo-intellectual half-Jewess, John Dewey the chair of his dissertation committee. Smack in the middle of mid-20th century godless materialist thinking (and not wishing to be anywhere else), he was going around talking about most illness being psychosomatic. Sanford Bennett, "the man who grew young," claimed to have developed his own personal religion, and the only influence on it he mentioned in his book was Christian Science.

The Seventh Day Adventists have a strong focus on health. It was my great good fortune to have had a Seventh Day Adventist 5th grade teacher, who as a burly former college football player who could drop kick a ball about 50 yards was also a great masculine role model. He got me interested in health for life.

The Mormons are pretty health conscious, and always appear to be enjoying life. They add strong social connectivity to good physical health habits.

These are all considered quintessentially American religious movements. Not sure any of them would pass muster as true Christianity by Neo, who undoubtedly would insist that doctrinal niceties are everything, and maybe he's right. But at the moment, depending on where you live, any religion that gets you a religious exemption from mandated jabs is the most righteous one. Because whether or not we are going to be able to preserve the natural health that God/nature gave most of us is the all-compelling issue of the day.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another thing - Is Christianity the only existent monotheist religion ? You could see Islam as a heretical sect of Christianity that made its now-defunct contributions via dhimmi Christians and white genetics. Judaism was a monomist religion - there are many gods but Yahweh is ours. Now it is not really a religion at all, but an ethno-political criminal conspiracy. Sikhism seems like more of a joke religion made up out of other religions. Hence Christianity is the only religion capable of supplying the one universal God with the one universal plan we can know and conform to, which is essential for scientific and societal progress.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Cornfed wrote:
November 18th, 2021, 6:58 am
Another thing - Is Christianity the only existent monotheist religion ? You could see Islam as a heretical sect of Christianity that made its now-defunct contributions via dhimmi Christians and white genetics. Judaism was a monomist religion - there are many gods but Yahweh is ours. Now it is not really a religion at all, but an ethno-political criminal conspiracy. Sikhism seems like more of a joke religion made up out of other religions. Hence Christianity is the only religion capable of supplying the one universal God with the one universal plan we can know and conform to, which is essential for scientific and societal progress.
That does seem to be the case...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christianity is still a big part of mainstream culture. Even Art Bell had many Christian listeners and Coast to Coast AM does today still. The three religions now are Christianity, Atheism/Scientism, and New Age. Supposedly they will all be merged into New Age someday. The elite know that man is religious by nature, so they will give them some type of New Age religion in the future. It will be a blend of many things - Eastern mysticism, Gnosticism, Transhumanism, Technology worship, and a hodge podge of other stuff, mixed with ancient aliens too. Isn't that a good thing? I know the Christians think it's all Luciferian and therefore Satanic, but I disagree. No religion is evil or good. It's a hodge podge of many things that be used in differents ways. In the end, it is a way of pacifying you so you will accept your enslavement everyday. Religion had to be updated too, just like everything else. Slaves need religion so it has to be updated too. Fortunately, Gnosticism and the Egyptian mystery schools are making a comeback too.

Keep in mind that Madame Helena Blavatsky is now known to be a member of Carbonari, a sect of Freemasonry. So she had help from the elites in forming her Theosophical Society and Lucis Trust Company which exists today still. Lucis stands for Lucifer of course. Note that Lucifer is not evil or Satanic. It's just the left hand path that is necessary for duality to exist. The Theosophy Society was formed to usher in the New Age or NWO, whatever you wanna call it. The NWO isn't evil, it's just a new world. Christianity was the NWO 1600 years ago in Europe. It just means that the world is changing into a new form. Not good or evil. Only the profane divide everything into good and evil, like binary consciousness characters do, which is what NPCs do, since they consist of 1s and 0s. The mystery school initiates know better. Listen to Fred Silva sometime. He explains why the Freemasons aren't evil like Christians assume.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2021, 5:08 am
Eastern mysticism, Gnosticism, Transhumanism, Technology worship, and a hodge podge of other stuff, mixed with ancient aliens too. Isn't that a good thing?
People believing a bunch of silly and confusing bullcrap which causes them to never do anything cohesive is good for the parasitic elite, but not the rest of us. Fortunately the time is ripe for a real Christian resurgence.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Cornfed, you never explained something. What are your religious views? What religion are you? Do you even believe in God? If so, which God? I get the sense that you are a Christian on the fence, or a general believer in God, but not a fundamentalist. Is that so?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 10:02 am
Btw Cornfed, you never explained something. What are your religious views? What religion are you? Do you even believe in God? If so, which God? I get the sense that you are a Christian on the fence, or a general believer in God, but not a fundamentalist. Is that so?
I've realised that white men essentially evolved around Christianity and therefore it has a kind of truth and as I get older it actually makes more sense as a literal truth. Obviously all the mainstream versions of it are crap in that even if they are not corrupted by liberalism they have really silly doctrines for historical reasons. I intend to put up a website in due course explaining my views on Christianity.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 10:57 am
Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 10:02 am
I've realised that white men essentially evolved around Christianity and therefore it has a kind of truth and as I get older it actually makes more sense as a literal truth. Obviously all the mainstream versions of it are crap in that even if they are not corrupted by liberalism they have really silly doctrines for historical reasons. I intend to put up a website in due course explaining my views on Christianity.
But Christianity is not really a European religion. It's a Middle Eastern one. The original white religion in Europe was more like Druidism and Paganism. Didn't you know that? I learned about this from videos on Druidism. Christianity was a control system created by the Roman Empire and turned into a big political system by the Catholic Church. Whatever Jesus' original teachings were (assuming he existed) they were greatly perverted for political control and authority worship. All Gnostic sects say that Jesus originally taught you to find God within, not without, and not rely on any external authority. That makes sense. The church always tries to cover this up of course.

See the movie "Stigmata". It's a horror movie about an atheist American girl who starts getting stigmata and is pretty good. A priest from the Vatican is sent from Italy to investigate. At the end it is revealed that the Church does not want you to know that the original Christian message was to seek God within, not without, and has resorted to murder to cover it up. That's a very spiritual message for a horror movie, so this movie is unusual in that regard. You have to see the whole thing to understand why. Here's the movie below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145531/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Also at the end of the movie Star Trek V, when they met God at the center of the galaxy and he turned out to be a fraud, Dr. McCoy said, "Maybe we are supposed to seek God within, here inside us."

Why does Christianity make sense to you? Which version of it? There are many. And why is it better than other religions? Why not Eastern religions? @MrPeabody is into Paganism too.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am
But Christianity is not really a European religion. It's a Middle Eastern one
The borders of what was effectively Europe were not the same then as now. Back then Europe effectively included the whole of North Africa and the Levant. Jesus seems to have hailed from within the Greek sphere of cultural influence.

To spread into Europe, Christianity had to start where it did. It was on the fringes of the Roman military empire and the Greek cultural empire. It needed a Jewish connection because the Jews had been prepared for their role by having the idea of a permanent contract with a single God drummed into them over the preceding centuries. If someone had claimed to be God or been proclaimed so by his followers in a pantheist society, people would be like "Aren't we all". In a polytheistic society they would have been like "Well, which god and what does he want today?". It is only precisely where he was that Jesus could have had the impact he did and the monotheistic God necessary for science and progress established.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 11:52 am
Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am
But Christianity is not really a European religion. It's a Middle Eastern one
The borders of what was effectively Europe were not the same then as now. Back then Europe effectively included the whole of North Africa and the Levant. Jesus seems to have hailed from within the Greek sphere of cultural influence.

To spread into Europe, Christianity had to start where it did. It was on the fringes of the Roman military empire and the Greek cultural empire. It needed a Jewish connection because the Jews had been prepared for their role by having the idea of a permanent contract with a single God drummed into them over the preceding centuries. If someone had claimed to be God or been proclaimed so by his followers in a pantheist society, people would be like "Aren't we all". In a polytheistic society they would have been like "Well, which god and what does he want today?". It is only precisely where he was that Jesus could have had the impact he did and the monotheistic God necessary for science and progress established.
Keep in mind also that Christian theology is very different from Judaism theology. The idea of God and Satan at war is from Zoroastrianism. So Christian theology is taken from there, not from the Jewish faith or OT. Zoroastrianism is a Persian religion. So again, all these major religions come from the Middle East. Some say that even the religion of ancient Egypt and Babylon originally came from Hinduism though, which predates even those. But all religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and New Age are corrupted in some way. None are pure or original. That's why every wise truth seeker will tell you that truth isn't something you find in a package or get on a silver platter. No way. You gotta dig for it. It's a searching process to find the diamond the rough. That's how you separate the wheat from the chaff to find the original uncorrupted spirituality, which religion does contain motifs and allegories for, but have been perverted and corrupted in their literal form.

Nearly all wise truth seekers and spiritual seekers come to have pantheistic views btw. That should tell you something. Here is an example from the actor Hugh Jackman. Below he gives his insights on what God is. As you can see, it's very pantheistic and reflects what nearly all lifelong truth seekers come to conclude.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 12:07 pm
Keep in mind also that Christian theology is very different from Judaism theology. The idea of God and Satan at war is from Zoroastrianism. So Christian theology is taken from there, not from the Jewish faith or OT. Zoroastrianism is a Persian religion. So again, all these major religions come from the Middle East.
Right, Christianity is the culmination of Greek philosophy, to a certain degree on Aryan religions from the east and also incorporates the OT, which most Jews rejected in favour of the Talmud. Hence Christianity is a mostly European religion.
Nearly all wise truth seekers and spiritual seekers come to have pantheistic views btw. That should tell you something.
It tells you why such people never achieve anything useful. The thing is, Christianity is the blueprint for societal success with a long theological tradition. Anything that neo-hippy types pull out of their asses is just not going to accomplish anything, however good it makes them feel. Generally it is just going to be some nonsense they make up without any useful corresponding actions. BTW, Jackman sees God as something outside the normal universe, so not exactly pantheistic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed,
Well many Druids would disagree. They see Druidism and Paganism as the real religion of Europe. Christianity is a hybrid of things. But its theology is more similar to Zoroastrianism than Judaism. Don't forget that Christianity brought us into the Dark Ages remember? How can that be progress? Also the Christians were the ones who burned the Library of Alexandria down remember? They destroyed many priceless books. Haven't you seen the movie "Agora" about that event and how they killed Hypatia of Alexandria? That set wisdom and knowledge back for centuries.

Christianity is also more artificial whereas Druid is nature worship. Christianity doesn't see nature as sacred. That's a huge deviation from what ancient religions taught, especially during the alleged golden ages where the world was unified in spiritual harmony, aka "the age of Saturn".

I disagree that pantheists never accomplish anything. Great philosophers like Spinoza and Einstein had pantheistic views. If you read what Einstein said about God, it's part pantheistic and part deist. Einstein said he agreed with Spinoza's version of God.

Hugh Jackman is a movie star btw. He's not a loser or a hippie with no accomplishments. So I don't understand why you think that only useless hippies turn to pantheism. I was referring to genuine spiritual truth seekers, not hippies. New Agers are also pantheistic in their beliefs. Einstein and Tesla were pantheists too. I'm sure you know that Tesla was the most brilliant man of his time, even Einstein said Tesla was way smarter than him.

Btw Hugh Jackman did say that God is a force within everything and everyone and all living beings, so he definitely is pantheistic, even if he believes that God extends outside the universe too.

Also pantheism was the belief of all religions that predated Christianity, so it's far more original. It's not the invention of useless hippies. No way. It was the original spirituality before organized religion existed. Didn't you know that? Men like Hugh Jackman are merely rediscovering what was lost when Christianity tried to destroy ancient spirituality.

Supposedly Christianity stole its ideas and concepts from Egyptian or Kemetic spirituality. See here:

Longer video about how the Bible stole from Kemet.

Haven't you studied Druidism or Gnosticism? They are far more original, natural and make much more sense. Why do you see Christianity as superior to other religions? On what basis? Keep in mind that science has removed the creator and soul out of the equation and has gone the wrong way. So I wouldn't claim that scientific progress was due to Christianity, especially since modern science is now very atheistic and has been since the 1800s.

Also the elites are Kabbalists, not Christians. Kabbalah is a little pantheistic too. The Illuminati and Freemasons have a lot of Kabbalistic concepts in their beliefs and rituals. The power elite are not stupid and know a lot more than you think. Running this world and maintaining duality for the Creator is not an easy task at all. Not for the profane.