All witchcraft is powerless against faithful Christians

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

All witchcraft is powerless against faithful Christians

Post by willymonfrete »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihe2S6kzOGg&t=17s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYokHC1GiSo&t=712s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-LG7l9erZY
https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/2018/ ... testimony/

'spirits of the dead'that appear to mediums are also demons as this testimony above shows
CHILDREN AND PRAYER

Brother, in order to initiate war against God's children, firstly I was checking whether they were born out of marriage or in marriage. Those who are born out of wedlock have a dark link in their blood which is an open gateway. Once I found out that you were born out of wedlock, I was then checking the link which is the curse that is in your blood and I would take your photo to the second heaven for examination. These are blood tests and examinations we were doing to determine and confirm the covenant in your blood. For there is a difference between a child born in marriage and child born out of marriage. There is a dark link following children born out of wedlock. They will be frustrated in all their lives unless they come to Christ. David suffered from this dark link and he said, “My mother conceived me in iniquity.” This is a blood issue. The most powerful prayer a Christian can do is to change his blood to the blood of Christ in order to undo the covenant in the blood. You can change your blood system to the blood of Christ through prayer in order to undo blood condition.

One day I was traveling in hyperspace in order to attend a meeting of Satanists in the astral world. While I was moving in hyperspace in the speed of light I saw in my trajectory a wall of fire that was preventing me from passing. Quickly I tried to fly over this wall of fire but I was blocked. I tried to fly on the left and right side of this wall of fire. I could not pass for I was blocked. I knew that this was the fire of God.

Finally, I decided to come down to the ground to check what was happening. When I landed on the ground, to my surprise I saw a group of children. They were playing Church and trying to imitate a church service. Basically, these children go to church with their parents and they were trying to copy what they see in the church. They were mimicking prayer saying, “In the name of Jesus we cast out devils.”

When I look carefully I saw a child that was playing pastor and laying his hand on another child then he said, “I cast out Devils in the name of Jesus Christ.” I saw his friend pretending to fall on the ground. The child who played the pastor thought he was just playing. However there were things that were happening for when he said “in the name of Jesus Christ I cast out devil,” I saw a spirit of death leaving his friend who pretended to fall to the ground. Things were happening when these children were using the name of Jesus Christ.

I came to understand that these children were the ones stopping me from passing. They erected a wall of fire in space, thanks to their meeting and I could not pass.

Brother, when you see children playing church don't stop them. You don't know what is happening in the spirit world. I could not attack these children for when they began to pray the angels of the Lord descended and there was a great light. Moreover, their parents were Christians. I would have died had I tried to come against them.

We must not stop children when they play Church because everything matters in the spiritual world. Adults must never stop children from copying and impersonating the pastor and church. Nothing is neglected in the spirit in the eyes of God. When children are copying pastors and church the angels of the Lord respond automatically for God takes it seriously.

We must understand that children’s faith is greater than that of adults and God responds automatically when children pray and these children were covered with light. When a toddler says Alleluia and Amen, these are not simple words even if the child is nine months. It's dangerous when a child utter biblical words. There are mystical waves raised in the spirit world. Children are more powerful than you think and when they speak God’s word there is greater power.

That is why we fought to stop parents from taking their children to church. I had to interrupt this children meeting in order to continue my journey in the astral world. Quickly I cause a mother who is sitting around to scatter them. I mean I caused this woman to stand up and say to the children, “Too much noise. Please, it's done.” As a result, the children abandoned their prayer. I said to the spirit of the woman, “You did a great job.” I could not attack these children for fear of death therefore I used a human agent. When the children went away I waited for the fire to become extinguished and I continued my journey to the satanic meeting. We work so that parents would not take their children to church.

Beloved, whenever you come to church without your children you are vexing the Lord. You are in rebellion with God. You cannot go to church to seek eternal life and leave children at home. The Lord will not be happy with you. Therefore you are exposed for you are out of the will of God. The Bible says to teach the children the way of the Lord.

I said that when parent leave children to watch cartoon it is dangerous. The cartoon causes possession and rebellion. Children become rebellious yet the Bible says, “Honor your father and mother so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” The devil knows that rebellion and failure to obey your parents will reduce children’s longevity. Many children are dying prematurely because of failure to obey their parent.

After scattering these children I traveled to the meeting where we were debating how to attack God's children who are in business because they support soul-winning and since they support evangelism they make progress in their businesses. As a result, unbelievers who were businessmen were joining the church because of them. In order to destroy God's children’s businesses, we were supposed to link them with those who resort to occultism so they will be attacked.

The second weapon we were using was pride since your business grows and you have become prosperous. We were sending pride so you would begin to look down on others. We were then entering to crush your business.

Thirdly we were sending women agents who were our business ladies so that you will fall in sexual immorality with them. If these ladies fail in their mission they were traveling under the sea to get more seduction power.