Feminism is a Natural Value

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminism is a Natural Value

Post by Tsar »

Feminism is a natural value but only for Jewish females.

Think about it.

It's about dominant, angry, powerful women who won't submit to men and want oppressive tyrannical power.

Jewish women are like this even in the Old Testament and maybe in the New Testament. It's seen across history when it comes to Jewish women.

Jewish women were the ones promoting feminism and are the most radical feminists. Jewish men also support and promote feminism the most. Jews promote feminism!

Notice that in the nations with extreme feminism, that it's the Jews who have high power or they avoided the Holocaust or they invited back the Jews or are the closest nations to the United States which is the Zionist Empire's heartland!

Even in the United States, we can see that in New York City and Los Angeles, feminism is at extremes. Why? Jewish values.

It's the Jews seeking to impose their degenerate values and degenerate culture upon everyone else.

Some Jews resist their own degeneracy but still spread it for the Goyim.

You need to really consider this possible angle. The existence of this angle would not exclude the other angles. That's because it can be mutually inclusive, not mutually exclusive.

Also, consider the typical stereotype of a Jewish woman. Overbearing, bossy, aggressive, little femininity, and she wants to control and domineer her man. She's the one who is essentially in control and the boss.

Jews want to push their degeneracy onto everyone else.

Feminism is a natural value for many Jewish women and for Jewish society.

Feminism is unnatural and toxic for Goyim. Feminism destroys Goyim society.

Jewish society, however, has always been degenerate! You can't prevent Jews from having their natural values.

I am of course talking about 99% of Jews. There's obviously going to be 1% who are better than the average and seek to have a better society and redeem their race. However, 99% of Jews completely reject ending their degeneracy and refuse to stop destroying the Goyim. That is why they've been confined into ghettos and subjected to pogroms, expulsions, and legitimate persecutions.

This is a theory that I realized in recent reflection of Western society and my theory has great merit.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Feminism is a Natural Value

Post by have2fly »

Meh. I've been to Israel, it is like America, but much poorer. Israeli girls are extremely Americanized and extremely feminist. Many Israelis are celibate/incels or become religious because by being religious it is the only way for them to get a wife. But those religious Israeli men actually have decent lives, huge families and government helps them out.
We have a Judeo-Christian system, but somehow Western countries are the ones that have a rich lifestyle. How come countries that have no Jews really do not have much economy going for them?
I think feminism is a natural outcome of the society reaching financial success and a reliable legal system. When people have food, stable jobs, access to cheap credit and decent education - they start to "liberate" and promote certain parts of the society, while shitting on those who built it. We have huge assistance provided to black people, even the ones that are not descendants of slaves. Why? We have extreme protection and grant programs for Asians. Why? Asians are the highest-paid race in America, what protections and assistance do they need? Oh Asians are discriminated. How about me white man being discriminated for having an accent? But I am white, so life must be easy for me.
One thing I do agree: all problems start with feminism. Not equal rights, but promoting female gender as more important and more valuable than male gender. Feminism destroys value of the man, makes men look evil in general, does not provide any appreciation of men in the society.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Feminism is a Natural Value

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 2:14 pm
Feminism is a natural value but only for Jewish females.

Think about it.

It's about dominant, angry, powerful women who won't submit to men and want oppressive tyrannical power.

Jewish women are like this even in the Old Testament and maybe in the New Testament. It's seen across history when it comes to Jewish women.

Jewish women were the ones promoting feminism and are the most radical feminists. Jewish men also support and promote feminism the most. Jews promote feminism!

Notice that in the nations with extreme feminism, that it's the Jews who have high power or they avoided the Holocaust or they invited back the Jews or are the closest nations to the United States which is the Zionist Empire's heartland!

Even in the United States, we can see that in New York City and Los Angeles, feminism is at extremes. Why? Jewish values.

It's the Jews seeking to impose their degenerate values and degenerate culture upon everyone else.

Some Jews resist their own degeneracy but still spread it for the Goyim.

You need to really consider this possible angle. The existence of this angle would not exclude the other angles. That's because it can be mutually inclusive, not mutually exclusive.

Also, consider the typical stereotype of a Jewish woman. Overbearing, bossy, aggressive, little femininity, and she wants to control and domineer her man. She's the one who is essentially in control and the boss.

Jews want to push their degeneracy onto everyone else.

Feminism is a natural value for many Jewish women and for Jewish society.

Feminism is unnatural and toxic for Goyim. Feminism destroys Goyim society.

Jewish society, however, has always been degenerate! You can't prevent Jews from having their natural values.

I am of course talking about 99% of Jews. There's obviously going to be 1% who are better than the average and seek to have a better society and redeem their race. However, 99% of Jews completely reject ending their degeneracy and refuse to stop destroying the Goyim. That is why they've been confined into ghettos and subjected to pogroms, expulsions, and legitimate persecutions.

This is a theory that I realized in recent reflection of Western society and my theory has great merit.
I think you are probably right. Although I don't know of any famous jewess feminists I do have an anecdotal story about a friend of mine and @Lucas88

We used to have a little WhatsApp discussion group. The friend in question has a Jewish wife who also had to be part of the group to keep an eye on what we were talking about, despite the fact she never contributed anything at all in the year and a half or so we had this discussion group!

She constantly calls him when he's out and about with friends. She dictates what he can and can't do. I've met them both in person a few times and she never even greets me or even speaks, but just stares at me with her beady jew eyes.

If this control freak of a woman is any indication of what Jewish women are like as a whole then yes I think you are onto something.

As a side note, how much of a henpecked little mangina is our friend? :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.