Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

Post by momopi »

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’ve read this study but it doesn’t make any sense to me. Why would people who value sexual exclusivity more be more liberal? If their IQ was really so high you’d think they’d be able to figure out why that doesn’t make any sense.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The answer is right there in the article:

"The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them."

Vegetarianism is also linked to intelligence, the article notes at the end.

All these things--sexual exclusivity, liberalism, atheism, and vegetarianism--go against the grain (for the grain in the case of the latter?). It takes a little bit of thinking to arrive at the conclusion that thought patterns and behaviors that evolutionary pressures have got most people doing are not necessarily the best or most correct. (Not even that much thinking, really, but too much for most fellows, I guess)

You can expect that asexualism/going "monk" is also in that category. An intelligent and thoughtful person can stop to realize, hey, just because my genes are selfish and want desperately to be replicated doesn't mean that my brain can't overrule those instincts while I find higher purpose for myself.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In summary, midwits are just barely intelligent enough to read which way the wind is blowing and, having no soul, will discard their humanity and the future of their people for a few fleeting scraps from Satan's table.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 12:48 pm
The answer is right there in the article:

"The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them."

Vegetarianism is also linked to intelligence, the article notes at the end.

All these things--sexual exclusivity, liberalism, atheism, and vegetarianism--go against the grain (for the grain in the case of the latter?). It takes a little bit of thinking to arrive at the conclusion that thought patterns and behaviors that evolutionary pressures have got most people doing are not necessarily the best or most correct. (Not even that much thinking, really, but too much for most fellows, I guess)

You can expect that asexualism/going "monk" is also in that category. An intelligent and thoughtful person can stop to realize, hey, just because my genes are selfish and want desperately to be replicated doesn't mean that my brain can't overrule those instincts while I find higher purpose for myself.
Liberalism does not go against the grain. It’s basically the status quo of all North America, Latin America, Western and Northern Europe.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

This is just typical self-indulgent garbage by the child-molesting kikes and faggots from CNN, even written up by a mutant female jewess named Landau.

Vague, sloppy, ill-defined broad terms like "liberalism" mean next to nothing: Almost all of it in the so-called West is actually just indoctrination plastered over an environment in which subservient "normies" are still given STEM education: The latter is what leads to them having higher IQ scores as a result of continuous applied practice in using their brains, while the subjective indoctrination that produces "liberalism" and "atheism" or any other religious view is just the result of subjective propaganda and influence.
This should actually be a dead-obvious point because the IQ scores are similar to a man's muscle mass, where it's built up based on the exercises he does to exercises his brain and make it stronger in certain ways, but that is completely separate from ideological and subjective stuff like religious or political opinions. But naturally kikes and faggots like the people at CNN tend not to draw emphasis to that dead-obvious fact. :D

Most whites (and unfortunately it seems most Asians) are wussy cucks who let jews take over everything in their own subverted countries and fill academia full of ideological indoctrination, even if they obediently and submissively herd themselves into their schools to apply themselves to STEM fields, then spare themselves a few minutes after school to dress up in women's clothing or stick inanimate objects up their rear ends. But the point is: IQ is based on exercising your brain and it expands based on how much you train it, and if that's being done in an academic or social / cultural environment full of ideological indoctrination that's totally subjective (hence "liberalism," atheism, etc, or their opposites) then that's going to correlate. But the exact opposite ideologies would be true if the IQ training was joined with ultra-conservative and religious subjective ideologies.

I'm from the Left Coast of the jewnited states and have more than ample experience of white and jew libs (among others) and do realize there's wussy libs and homos with high IQs, but most razor-sharp minds I've met in the white, black, Indian (i.e. actual India, not Amerindian), Arabian, and Asian groups with equally or greater IQs are all heavily more on the conservative side. (I'm not really "conservative" myself, since there's nothing to conserve, but what I said is still true.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/