The Shroud of Turin - Proof of Jesus' Burial and Resurrection?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Shroud of Turin Mystery - Proof of Jesus' Resurrection?

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Some new evidence that proves the Shroud of Turin is authentic and unexplainable and unreplicable, as well as proven multiple evidence that debunks the 1988 carbon dating that claims the Shroud was a medieval forgery.

Btw, one expert said something very profound, which is that when you look at the Shroud, you can see the peaceful tranquil face of Jesus despite the brutal savagery of his crucified body and blood on the Shroud. Very poetic and profound. That's the kind of thing that causes inner transformation in people as they realize the Shroud must be genuine.
Does this mean you now believe that Jesus lived, died and rose again, and is the Messiah?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Shroud of Turin Mystery - Proof of Jesus' Resurrection?

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Some new evidence that proves the Shroud of Turin is authentic and unexplainable and unreplicable, as well as proven multiple evidence that debunks the 1988 carbon dating that claims the Shroud was a medieval forgery.

Btw, one expert said something very profound, which is that when you look at the Shroud, you can see the peaceful tranquil face of Jesus despite the brutal savagery of his crucified body and blood on the Shroud. Very poetic and profound. That's the kind of thing that causes inner transformation in people as they realize the Shroud must be genuine.
Does this mean you now believe that Jesus lived, died and rose again, and is the Messiah?
Maybe. Either Jesus or something else supernatural and inexplicable happened to create the Shroud. However, even if the Shroud is proof of Jesus and his Resurrection, that doesn't prove the Bible is perfect and infallible and the doctrine of the Trinity is true and that everything the Church says is true. Or that Jesus is the only way to God or that everyone who is not a Christian is going to hell no matter how good they are. I've explained this to you before. There's always the plausible and probable theory that the Church and Paul altered Jesus' teachings for political purposes, and many others in the last 2000 years have altered Jesus' original message and what we know as Christianity today evolved and changed over time. Any intellectual understands this. I don't understand why fundamentalists and evangelists don't. One thing proven true doesn't prove everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Shroud of Turin - Proof of Jesus' Burial and Resurrection?

Post by Winston »

CNN documentary on Shroud of Turin. Wow this is unusual. Leftist media doesn't usually cover this unless it's to debunk or ridicule it.

Great comment:

Turin Shroud
4 years ago
the shroud also has pollen, dirt, dust and rock particles that link it to first Century Jerusalem. it also has the engravings of pontius pilot coins over the eyes, which was Jewish burial custom. these engravings were found to be from metal objects, discovered through holographic research carried out in holland. That's another thing about the shroud, it contains holographic information. science has not only proved that the shroud is from the time of Jesus but it has also been proven that the carbon 14 results were due to a medieval reweaving repair job with cotton woven into the linen. this documentary was good but lacks a lot. the sudariam not only has the same blood stains, the same blood type, fluids from asphyxiation but also there is over 120 points of facial recognition with it and the shroud. no forgery theory has ever accounted for every aspect of the shroud. the shroud is in my opinion the burial cloth of Jesus. I wasn't a Christian. first I thought he didn't exist then historic evidence proved me wrong, then I thought he was just a wise man but the shroud proved me wrong yet again. if you seek you will find. most people look with their own agenda in mind. I studied with an open mind and the only conclusion that fits every aspect of the shroud, sudariam and so forth is that Jesus really did rise from the dead. needless to say I am now a christian
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at all these experts and scientists that say that the Shroud's authenticity is a SCIENTIFIC FACT beyond all reasonable doubt!

Description:

NEW! Medical Analysis of the Shroud of Turin: The Mantle of Jesus
If you took the name Jesus out of the Shroud of Turin case file and it was confirmed by 21st Century Forensic Science that the bloodstains and image on the Shroud was a 3rd Century Crucifixion victim it would be accepted as being authentic and there would not be a single person in this world trying to convince you it is fake. No one would be attacking it or spending millions of dollars to convince you it is not real, but yet they are spending millions of dollars to tell us the Shroud is fake?!
Why? Because it is real and it has the name Jesus associated to it that is why.
People selling the Shroud fake theory are not unlike drug dealers or a bartender that says to you
“You look like you could use a drink” “Here take a hit off this 1988 carbon dating crack pipe and you will feel some falsely perceived comfort that Jesus is not real for awhile” “Take a sigh of relief, the Shroud is fake” "Jesus is not real" “You are not going to be condemned for your sins”
Jesus was killed because of money. He threatened people’s wealth and positions of power. Mainly the Sanhedrin, the governing authority at the time who thought they were elite, better than, more important than and more attractive than others, they did not acknowledge the good works of Jesus, instead they called him an imposter, a fake, when in fact they themselves were fake. They were not unlike modern day democrats seeking power in this time, who live by a satanic motto: “Accuse others of the crimes you are committing” “At the end of the day it is all about you and what you want regardless of who gets hurt or killed in the process”
Jesus got in the way of the Sanhedrin Council in the 1st Century and his image on the Shroud is getting in the way of people in power in the 21 St Century, He is back again!
So what do you do? Call him fake again, right? Pay false witnesses to testify against him. We see this everywhere with the Shroud. The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself.
The Shroud/Mantle of Jesus is just as threatening to people today as Jesus himself was to the Sanhedrin in the 1st Century. That is why when you look for information on the Shroud on internet you will be directed into the Wiki Pedia description telling us the Shroud is a “fake”. This site has been edited and changed over 100 times; it is not un like a witness who changes their story every time they are questioned.
Search your heart, mind, body and soul right now…..if the Shroud was fake why it is that all the scientifically peer reviewed science says it is not?
Here is the simple answer, because it is not fake.
People that believe the Shroud is authentic are medical doctors, forensic pathologists, biophysicists, chemistry experts, forensic botanists, optical engineers, mechanical engineers, photographers, physics experts, radiologists and textile experts not card carrying Christians.

The conclusions they reached were the result of years of thorough, fact based and objective research:

1. Dr. Alan Adler, Professor of chemistry
2. Dr. John Heller, Biophysicist
3. Dr. Robert Bucklin, Professor of Forensic Pathology
4. Dr. Frederick Zugibe, Chief medical examiner of Rockland County New York
5. Dr. Gilbert Lavoie, Medical Doctor
6. Dr. Sebastiano Rodante, Medical Doctor
7. Dr. Max Frei, Forensic Botanist
8. Dr. Pierre Barbet, Chief Surgeon in Paris France, a battlefield surgeon.
9. Dr. Baima Bollone, Professor of forensic pathology
10. Dr. Herman Moedder, Radiologist From Germany
11. James Malcolm Cameron, British Forensic Scientist
12 Dr. Sam Pellicori, Optical Engineer
13. Dr. Flury-Lemberg , Swiss textile expert

A belief that the Shroud is a fake is not a belief based in forensic science, but rather a belief based in contempt and ignorance.
The Shroud of Turin/Mantle of Jesus is the most powerful witness in the world that tells the most powerful truth, may that truth set you free forever! Amen!

One of the most if not the most dedicated, loyal and diligent researchers of the Shroud of Turin to ever walk the face of this Earth is coming out with a book about the Shroud that he has been working on for over 30 years! His name is Joe Marino. Other than Barrie Schwortz I do not know anyone who is more "wrapped up in the Shroud" than our good friend Joe. I am providing this link for info https://www.facebook.com/The-1988-C-14- ... 1623961646

Description:

Latest News and Insight On The Shroud of Turin

Shroud of Turin IQ TEST
Which of the following does not fit in with the rest of the group?

A. God leaves witnesses to the raising of the Widow's Son from the dead
B. God leaves witnesses to the raising of a 12 year old girl from the dead
C. God leaves witnesses to the raising of Lazarus from the dead
D. God does not leave any witnesses to the raising of his Son Jesus from the dead
E. God leaves witnesses to all miracle events in the Bible

My point: The Almighty God is going to leave witnesses to the event of the Resurrection
The most important event in human history.
What would make for a more compelling and credible witness?

A. Here say testimony from witnesses who died nearly 2000 years ago
B. 21st Century Forensic Evidence that you can see for yourself.

This is why God chose the linen as the witness to the Resurrection
An impartial witness that simply tells the truth without bias.
Far superior than eye witness testimony that in this day and age has become almost worthless.

Mission Statement Of Our Channel:

We use the Holy Shroud of Jesus as a witnessing tool
To bring light where there is darkness, hope where there is despair,
joy where there is sadness & faith where there is doubt. It is our
goal the viewer will come to believe & later come to know Jesus
& be baptized in His Holy Spirit of Wisdom & Understanding, Of
Counsel & Might
Scripture says: "Those who believe & are baptized will be saved,
those who do not believe will be condemned"
Pray to the Lord Jesus to baptize you in The Holy Spirit, with volume
10 seriousness & urgency.

His PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR and will leave you feeling bold
& confident, cheerful & inspired, elated & excited, grateful
& thankful, optimistic & hopeful, passionate & peaceful.

One of the greatest sensations is to have faith & believe. In a
sense, this is our life purpose
TO CROSS THE BRIDGE FROM DOUBT INTO FAITH.
We are here to help you CROSS THAT BRIDGE THAT LEADS TO EVERLASTING
FREEDOM, LOVE AND JOY!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY MACKEREL! This will BLOW you guys' minds and KNOCK your socks off!!! NO WAY!!! Even smart atheists like Yohan, Momopi and CE can't explain this one! They are totally blindsided by this one!

"This discovery will probably never make it to mainstream media world wide, because the discovery was met by strong recistance by higher powers and sadly few people know about this. Therefore, I suggest that you behind the screen, share the clip as freshly as you can to friends and family. Spread the word! JESUS IS ALIVE

Ron Wyatt discovered the Ark of the Covenant, and, as a totally unexpected second discovery, to his astonishment found the blood of Christ on its Mercy Seat. A DNA analysis proved the miraculous nature of the blood. Ron Wyatt's discovery should have made international front page news, but was largely blacked out by the corporate news media. It was quietly but excitedly reported on by the Christian news networks. When scientist Richard Rives tested the dried, two-thousand-year-old "dead" blood, he was able to analyze its chromosomes—which is only possible with living blood. Upon further analysis, the blood was found to contain twenty-three chromosomes from the mother (Mary)—as is normal—but only one "Y" chromosome from the Father (God)—which should have been impossible, as regular humans have 23 chromosomes from mother and 23 from the father—a total of 46!

Four samples of the literal, physical blood of Jesus Christ have been discovered and tested: one taken from the Shroud of Turin, another obtained from the Veil of Veronica, one from Ron Wyatt's archeological dig beneath the cruxifixction site, and another brought back by the Knights Templar. All four blood-related relics have been associated with numerous miracles and subjected to rigorous scientific testing, the synthesis of scientific and phenomenological evidence, for some, "proof of Jesus"."

Biggest Discovery Ever Made! Blood of Jesus Tested in Laboratory the Results will Blow your Mind