Winston's Youth Pastor, Ross Gunn III lost Bible debate with him in 1987! He is now a sex addiction counselor.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Youth Pastor, Ross Gunn III lost Bible debate with him in 1987! He is now a sex addiction counselor.

Post by Winston »

Btw doesn't Ross Gunn III remind you of Scott Mallon, aka "An American in Bangkok"? See here:

viewtopic.php?t=18716

He has that same macho strong hard-nosed hyper-masculine look that AIB does. Doesn't he? Not the kind of guy you'd ever wanna get on the bad side of. lol

Of course, AIB is atheist, while Ross is a very serious and devout Christian, which he calls "a man of God" with righteous fervor. Totally different belief system, but same look and personality type. Both are very serious. Not much into joking or humor. Both will deck you if you insult them too. I heard Ross say once that if anyone insulted God, he would take it personally like as if his own father or mother were insulted, and would not hesitate to deck the guy. No one talks like that today though. That's very old school.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne