History and Evolution of the Devil and Satan

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The True Origin of Satan (Not what the Church told you)

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Winston,
Watch Lucifer on NetFlix. I love the way he and his comrades are portrayed in that NF series. The Devil is not as bad as he really is a.ssumed to be; he's highly suggestive but never coerces you into doing things unlike the Djinn among other "dark" entities out there in the universe. Humans are already a tainted experiment so this thing called "sin" is really the carrying-out of an action which was already contemplated, not the thought itself.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: History and Evolution of the Devil and Satan

Post by Winston »

How the concept of Satan originated.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting Art Bell interview with the high priestess of the Church of Satan, Blanche Barton. She was the partner of Anton LaVey, the Founder of the Church of Satan. She sounds like a nice lady who is well spoken, intelligent, and articulate.

Art Bell's reaction after the interview and why he was creeped out and deceived. Weird guy. He was superstitious and jumped to conclusions. Not very good at critical thinking.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this black American freethinker in Europe I've been following really knows what's going on and is on the same page as me. Here's his lecture on the truth about Satan and why God allows him to scare people. Makes a lot of sense. This guy is really informed, one of the most informed people on YouTube. His videos are all worth seeing. They are all gems. He's really good at explaining stuff too. Even @Cornfed would be impressed by him.

The Real Power, Identity, and Agenda of Satan Parts 1 & 2

If you don't have time, here's a quick summary of who and what Satan is.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow according to Romanian folklore, the Devil and God are brothers, and the Devil helped God create this world. Very interesting. Apparently in ancient Europe people had a different concept of the Devil than modern people do today. See videos below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting philosophical spiel about why God had to create the Devil. Or why "the One" had to create both God and the Devil. This is from a Gnostic perspective by the Illuminatus Pythagoras channel.