The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Post by Winston »

Hope this doesnt offend anyone but i think its a fallacy to assume that either everyone has an afterlife or no one does. I've never been an egalitarian because ive never seen any evidence at all that everyone is equal or the same. Thats a populist myth with no basis in reality. Its just something people like to believe but has no basis.

I believe that some may have afterlife or next life or past life and some may not. We arent all the same. Some people seem soulless and mindless like the clones on the movie invasion of the body snatchers. In this day most seem to be organic portals or NPCs (non player characters). Look up those terms. Some could be programs in the matrix or AI clones.

Just because some have a past life doesn't mean everyone does. After all remember that only some have NDEs and some dont. No one knows why. And only a few people have past life memories. Most dont. Its a fallacy to assume that what's true for some or a few is true for everyone and vice versa. People like to assume we're all the same but it just doesnt seem true. If u were running a virtual game or sims u would not save all the characters after the simulation, only the ones u like. Think about it. Also why would u give atheists an afterlife if they dont even want one and dont even believe in a soul or in God?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Post by Winston »

New TV Series called "Reincarnated: Past Lives".

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J3C031M

Reincarnated: Past Lives

People searching for answers uncover proof that they have lived before. Put under hypnosis by an extremely compelling host, and accented with visually appealing dramatic re-creations, both the participants and the audience will believe in the power of PAST LIVES.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of the most well documented and convincing cases of reincarnation.

Interview with Jenny Cockell

Do we live more than once on earth? Does reincarnation exist? The story of Jenny Cockell from England is one of the most fascinating examples of past life memories, which have actually been confirmed.

Speaking to "Thanatos TV" she tells us how she was able to find her children from a previous life, in which she had died as a young mother, and how she was able to exchange mutual memories with them. She also relates memories of other lives – and why her "search for trails of the past” has now come to an end.

Contents:
00:08 How did the memories from your previous lives emerge?
02:51 When did you first remember having memories from a past life?
06:12 Were you already aware that you were mother and had several children?
08:01 What was your motivation to start this research?
09:24 How did your parents react to your memories?
10:08 Was it difficult to research all these things in the 1970s?
12:07 What happened to the children?
13:00 In your previous life you died quite young?
15:52 Do you think these memories have influenced your life now?
16:21 Tell us about your search for the children and eventually meeting them
22:43 When you sat with them together what did you feel? Were you aware that they were your children?
24:39 How did they accept you?
26:16 How did you know that you had to look to Japan?
29:41 Do you have a sense of the circumstances what happened?
35:03 How many lives do you remember?
36:27 Do you think there is a development of your personality throughout these lives?
40:37 Some people say if you don’t remember so what is the point?
41:27 So you never doubted your memories?
41:50 How difficult is it to prove that your memories are accurate?
45:29 Do you think these lives are heading towards a certain point?
46:51 Do you think that society is more accepting the idea of reincarnation now?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mind blowing true story.

Russian Boy Claims He Lived on Mars in a Past Life, and He Brought a Warning About Earth’s Future

Just Paul
1 week ago (edited)
His real name is Boris Kipriyanovich. As of today, him and his mother have disappeared and any media, journalist or scientific attempt to track him down have gone futile. As of today they are both missing. The few that have tried claim that they are being kept away in exile by the Russian Government and several psychics have claimed that they have been able to communicate with Boriska through their minds and that they have been replied by Boriska with a similar saying that he is in a remote place with his mother but he is doing okay

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huston Smith was a popular scholar and professor of comparative religion for decades and wrote a magnus opus book on world religions in 1955. He taught at UC Berkeley for decades and had a TV show about religion in 1955 too, which you can now see on YouTube. In one of his last interviews, he talked about life after death. What he said was very beautiful and profound. Wow what an amazing man.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'd like to comment on this from my world view, which I share with many others.

There are all kinds of spirits out there. In the Bible, we can see that the nations that are worshiping various gods are worshiping something. Sacrifices to idols are sacrifices to demons and not to God.

It is possible for people to have all kinds of supernatural experiences. There are people who experience being demonized (popularly known as 'demon possession' in English), mediums who can tell you secrets about yourself, people who practice divination who just might get a fact or prediction right.

There are also people who hear God, Yahweh, who give prophecies that can tell you true things about yourself that they couldn't naturally know, predict future events, etc. The difference between them and mediums and soothsayers and such is they operate from a different Spirit. God's people were forbidden from going to soothsayers and mediums, but allowed to go to genuine prophets of Yahweh.

Various spirits have influence over different nations. In the past, God averted his eyes from other nations idolatries, taking the descendants of Israel as His inheritance, but He offered the nations to His Son, the Messiah as His inheritance, and Jesus, the Messiah, sent His apostles to the nations. Through faith in God and in the Messiah who died for our sins and God raised from the dead, we can be reconciled with God and forgiven from our sins. We are to obey the teachings of Christ.

Soothsaying, mediums working with familiar spirits, divination, and similar practices are very much entwined. The more effective ones commune with the same type of demon spirits that idolaters worship. In the past, before the Messiah came, God overlooked the idolatry of nations, but since the apostles were sent out to the nations with the message of the Messiah, God commands all men to repent.

Some people report near death experiences when they die. There is a book I haven't read yet...I may have heard an interview with the author many years ago ('To Hell and Back')... about some people dying and coming back, and if you talk to them right after, they have a story about suffering in Hell. Once the social ramifications set in, some of these people may shut up or tell a more standardized story about going toward a bright light.

I had an uncle who claimed to have reincarnated memories of Aztec or Incan temples. He seemed overly interested in 'out there' supernatural stuff, the kind of stuff they used to print in the 'The Weekly World News', that newspaper that had pictures of aliens shaking hands with presidential candidates, endorsing them for president and such as that.

But I also found out that he had dabbled in the occult, black magic type stuff. I remember the story about the table jumping up and down when he and a Mormon aunt and some others tried some kind of seance. A lot of people who are demonized have had a background with either idolatry or the occult. When Christians who do 'deliverance ministry' to help people who are outright demonized or who are having issues with demons, some of them will ask questions and find some kind of occultic practice the individual should confess as sin.

Demons can mess with perception, show people things that aren't there. I know someone who saw something on a computer screen that wasn't there when he was researching the 'Mandala effect', trying to convince him that history was editing itself. But he perceived a demonic presence and figured it out. I suspect demons might actually be able to implant memories. Some people have had memories of alien abduction, even molestation and such, after being hypnotized. Some people think that means the memory had been suppressed, but we should also consider that the memory might have been implanted somehow during the process.

I have read of people experience alien abductions that stopped when they called on the name of Jesus or commanded it to stop in the name of Jesus. Many people who experience such intense experiences with demons have been intensely involved in the occult. Hugh Ross is one of the few PhDs in astrophysics who studies alien abduction, and in his interviews with people, he found that those who had less intense experiences with aliens that turned out to be more than naturally explained phenomenon like weather balloons tended to have had experiences with the occult.

If someone saw lights in the sky, maybe he had dabbled in the occult. If he saw an alien, he was likely to be deeper into the occult. If the alien talked to him, even more experience with the occult, and so on. Hugh Ross first noticed this when he was an atheist graduate students. He would spend countless hours looking through the big telescope and not see any space ships, but certain people came in for 30 minutes and saw space ships. He figured the difference was the people viewing, not what was in the sky.

The author of the alien abduction book 'Communion' even shared his concerns about how these beings seemed to be so evil and wondered if they were demons. Two academic researchers, agnostics, one of whom wrote a report for Congress on aliens, concluded that reports of aliens were very similar to or not identical to accounts of encounters with demons. If demons can hinder you from knowing about the true God by wrapping occultism in a scientific package, they may do that. They might also get their kicks out of tormenting people.

Another man I know was attacked by a demon which manifested visibly in a rather shocking way. He had been into eastern religion, but seemed to think the demon stuck around because he was actively engaged in voyeurism.

People can find supernatural power in all kinds of religious practices and philosophies. But not all religious are benign or benevolent. Most religions are in rebellion against the true creator God, and many spirits seek to lead and deceive people into further rebellion with them against the most high God.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind Christians that NDE's disprove Christian fundamentalism, because no one has an NDE where they are told that Jesus is the only way and that the Bible is infallible and all non-believers go to hell no matter how good they are, etc. That is just one of many proofs that debunk fundamentalist evangelical Christianity. Nothing against Jesus of course, I believe you can believe in Jesus or God without being a fundamentalist. It's a fallacy and trap and false assumption that if you believe in Jesus or God that you have to accept all fundamentalist doctrines. Every great genius in history has said the same. That should tell you something. Namely that the dogmatic Atheism vs dogmatic Christianity choice is a false dichotomy and a trap between two control systems, one of religious institutions and the other of scientifc institutions.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. There's a new Disney Pixar movie called "Soul" about the afterlife and what happens there between lives. It looks really good. See review of it by Wayne Bush below:

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/Soul.html

Heres the trailer. It looks pretty good.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2948372/?ref_=vp_back

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentary on Life After Death, by two open minded skeptics who have no bias on the subject and came in with an open mind. They travel around Europe and interview experts and experiencers of life after death phenomena. Everyone says this is a must see if you are interested on the subject. See the reviews here:

In Search of the Dead (2019)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11270276/? ... _sr_srsg_0

Storyline
After researching anomalous phenomena for many years, Laura Rowton decided to embark upon a journey of discovery in search of proof of life after death. "In Search of the Dead" follows her across Europe as she interviews renowned academics and experts, and shadows experienced ghost hunters and paranormal investigators. As an open-minded sceptic, her intention is to observe and document the different opinions surrounding the ever-increasing belief in the existence of spirits of the dead. Yet, before too long she realises that, when handling such emotive subject matter, it is not always possible to remain an unaffected observer.

Buy or rent the documentary here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/insearchofthedead

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Raymond Moody explains on Gaia TV his thoughts on Near Death Experiences. Very beautiful and moving.

Dr. Raymond Moody explains on Gaia TV why he believes in Reincarnation.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2021, 12:04 am
New documentary on Life After Death, by two open minded skeptics who have no bias on the subject and came in with an open mind. They travel around Europe and interview experts and experiencers of life after death phenomena. Everyone says this is a must see if you are interested on the subject. See the reviews here:

In Search of the Dead (2019)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11270276/? ... _sr_srsg_0

Storyline
After researching anomalous phenomena for many years, Laura Rowton decided to embark upon a journey of discovery in search of proof of life after death. "In Search of the Dead" follows her across Europe as she interviews renowned academics and experts, and shadows experienced ghost hunters and paranormal investigators. As an open-minded sceptic, her intention is to observe and document the different opinions surrounding the ever-increasing belief in the existence of spirits of the dead. Yet, before too long she realises that, when handling such emotive subject matter, it is not always possible to remain an unaffected observer.

Buy or rent the documentary here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/insearchofthedead

I like Laura Rowton and her YouTube channel, "The Paranormal Scholar." I will have to check her her documentary on life after death.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Travel Channel series called Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates. It's pretty cool. There are some episodes about his search for the afterlife in different countries. Here are some of them on YouTube below. They are exciting and riveting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol the people below said that this is what they want if there is an afterlife. lol

Andy Nixon
2 years ago
This is the soundtrack to the sophisticated international lifestyle I have . Jetting of to have romantic dinners with wealthy heiresses in exotic locations , pool side cocktails and cliff top drives in open sports cars . Actually I work in a shed in Norfolk but it's almost the same.

Sean Lynch
4 years ago
This, This is the life I want if there is an afterlife.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When it comes to near-death experiences, people have plenty of criticisms to share. Some people say that NDEs are caused by random electrical activity in the brain. Others argue that people are simply hallucinating.

Well, today, we're in luck... because I have found the absolute perfect person to address some of these complaints.

Dr. Raymond Moody is one of the world's leading experts on near-death experiences. In fact, many argue that he actually came up with the term "near-death experience." As such, his responses to the most common criticisms of NDEs are fascinating!

Read all of our life after death articles at https://lifeafterdeath.com/

Find out more about Raymond Moody's work at https://www.theuniversityofheaven.com

What do you think about near-death experiences? Have you or anyone that you know ever experiences an NDE? Please join the conversation!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you ever wondered what happens when we die?

As a psychic medium, I have spoken to many courageous souls who have told me what happens when we die. It is through their stories that I am able to share this sensitive information with you.*

In this video, I discuss the three most common scenarios and the after effects, including:
- A natural, expected death
- A tragic or unexpected death
- Suicide

These are general stories, and there are exceptions to the rule. However, there are definite similarities in what spirits tell me, and so that is what we will cover here.

*The reason I say that I am sharing sensitive information with you is because death is a very touchy subject. If you have recently lost a loved one due to tragic circumstances (other than a natural or expected death), then you may find the information presented here a little disturbing.

Nicole Guillaume is a psychic medium, tarot card reader, angel communicator and Reiki Master.

PRIVATE READINGS

For a private readings, visit my website at http://guidingechoes.com and click on the 'order a reading' tab.