Non-violent Islam

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Non-violent Islam

Post by yick »

fschmidt wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 2:52 pm
Winston wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Lol. How come then most New Age people claim that "most people are wonderful people"?
Because they are morons.
You and George Carlin say the opposite, that most people are scumbags. lol. Who is right?
Who do you think is smarter, George Carlin and me or New Age people?
I would say that most people are not good or evil, but they are selfish scumbags.
Most people are evil because they are morons who learn evil from the evil elite. Masks for example. The way to avoid this is to give the people good religious guidance.
Don't religious people say that the OT doesn't apply anymore to the modern world, and only to the ancient world?
This is mostly correct because modern people have become too stupid to understand the OT. The OT does apply but is only relevant for those with the intelligence to understand it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comparing yourself to George Carlin - you delusional numbnut!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Non-violent Islam

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 5:23 pm
fschmidt wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 2:52 pm
Winston wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm
Lol. How come then most New Age people claim that "most people are wonderful people"?
Because they are morons.
You and George Carlin say the opposite, that most people are scumbags. lol. Who is right?
Who do you think is smarter, George Carlin and me or New Age people?
I would say that most people are not good or evil, but they are selfish scumbags.
Most people are evil because they are morons who learn evil from the evil elite. Masks for example. The way to avoid this is to give the people good religious guidance.
Don't religious people say that the OT doesn't apply anymore to the modern world, and only to the ancient world?
This is mostly correct because modern people have become too stupid to understand the OT. The OT does apply but is only relevant for those with the intelligence to understand it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comparing yourself to George Carlin - you delusional numbnut!
I was the one who compared him to George Carlin, because Carlin also said that most people were scumbags and he doesn't mind mass people dying. That's a rare view in America of course. See for yourself. Listen to the Art Bell interview with George Carlin that I posted in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7891

You will see that fschmidt and George Carlin have similar views. Not saying that fschmidt is a stand up comedian, just that he and Carlin have similar views about people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne