Does Lauren Juliff make 6 figures/month from her blog as she claims? Or is she BSing and Scamming?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Does Lauren Juliff make 6 figures/month from her blog as she claims? Or is she BSing and Scamming?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This British travel blogger girl claims to make 6 figures a month in passive income!

https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/tr ... entorship/
Through Never Ending Footsteps, I’ve funded ten years of travel and gained a book deal for my memoir, along with a big New York City agent. I’ve been featured in large publications, like the Wall Street Journal, the Independent, Forbes, and the BBC. I’ve been interviewed on the radio in front of an audience of several million listeners, and I make six figures each year in entirely passive income, meaning the money comes in whether I’m working or not.
Do you guys believer her? How? Where does all that money come from?

She charges $1000 a month for her coaching mentorship program where she teaches you how to be a digital nomad and live off a travel blog too.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I charge $1,000 a month for the mentorship.
What do you guys think? If she can make that much money from a blog, so can you right? You guys are smarter than her right? lol

Here's her tips on how to start a travel blog:
https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/8- ... avel-blog/

Does her advice seem basic? The kind of tips you can find on any site?

Doesn't she look wholesome and honest? lol

She thinks Taiwan is the friendliest in the world too. LOL. WTF?! See my reply to her on that here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=354187#p354187
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne