Bunny Ranch now charges $1500 and calls it reasonable?! WTF?!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bunny Ranch now charges $1500 and calls it reasonable! WTF?

Post by Winston »

Just found another Bunny Ranch thread, but why was it in the NSFW section? I just moved it to one of the public boards. I didn't know there was another thread about the Bunny Ranch. I guess since we're not running Google ads anymore, we can move some of the threads from NSFW to the public boards now?

What do you think @HappyGuy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Re: Bunny Ranch now charges $1500 and calls it reasonable?! WTF?!

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston You should leave some good threads in NSFW so members are more likely to look through it and use it once in a while and lurkers who see locked threads in the Latest 100 Topics are more likely to register if there are threads with photos they aren't allowed to view as guests. Right now most members are treating nsfw more like a recycle bin when it could be about rare posts only for vips.