China Ebay seller bill981101 江中华 is a SCAMMER and CHEAT!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

China Ebay seller bill981101 江中华 is a SCAMMER and CHEAT!

Post by Winston »

Regarding the Chinese Ebay seller: bill981101, Chinese name: 江中华 , Jianhe Zhonghua

Ebay profile link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/bill981101?_trk ... 7675.l2559

Item number: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Battery ... 1114969026?

Email addresses: jzh_goodluck@hotmail.com , laptopbattery4u@hotmail.com

Address and phone number:
Jiang Zhonghua
Room 1911, Jiahe Huaqiang building B,
Shennan Centre Road Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 518031
TEL:+8613923789177

Details about this scammer and scumbag from China below in my email to PayPal and Ebay:

"Dear PayPal,
I need to reopen a dispute. The seller tricked me! He promised to resolve my case by shipping a replacement battery for me but he NEVER DID! He knew that by giving me a false promise that the PayPal dispute case would be closed and couldn't be reopened again and he could just ignore me after that! Slimy weasel! You need to teach this scum a lesson that he can't get away with that. He has no morals! Now he refuses to answer any of my emails!"

I tried to post this review on Ebay:

"This battery only worked for a few months. Then it broke. The Ebay seller, bill981101, refused to honor their 12 month warranty. I returned the item and they promised to replace it but they never did. Been waiting many months. Now the seller refuses to answer any emails at all! Total scammer and SCUM and criminal! No morals at all! Beware. Hope karma nips him in the butt! Will pursue this case with Ebay or PayPal if possible! But seller caused months of delay to purposely void Ebay's 30 day protection policy! Slimy weasel!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: China Ebay seller bill981101 江中华 is a SCAMMER and CHEAT!

Post by Winston »

From his last email to me in response to my PayPal dispute case:

"Hello Winston,
Thank you for your email. Please ship it back for a replacement, Here is the return address: Jiang zhonghua , Room 1911 Jiahe Huaqiang building B, Shennan Centre Road Futian , Shenzhen Guangdong , China , 518031, TEL:+8613923789177 , Please mark your ebay ID on the package. Sorry for the inconvenience again. Best regards.

- 江中华,"

After that i shipped the battery to him and never heard from him again. He probably figured that since the PayPal case was closed and he pretended to resolve it, that i had no more recourse so he could just ignore me. What a scumbag. He has no morals or honor or integrity. I ought to do a blog post on him to really damage his name, since i have his full name and address and contact info now.

Other negative reviews about him on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... terval=365
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently eBay customer service is not much help.

eBay emails to me:
Dear Winston,

Thanks for contacting eBay Customer Service. I am happy to have received your message today!

I checked your previous emails with us and it shows that you are referring to the item “Genuine Battery For Asus EEE PC X101 X101C X101CH X101H A31-X101 A32-X101 (item # 251114969026)”. I understand that the item is no longer working and that you are having a hard time contacting PayPal in regards to the case you opened. I’m sorry to hear that there was a problem with your purchase. Let me assist you further.

Winston, I checked your account and I can see that you purchased this item last October 2016. I checked through your messages and I can also see that you tried to contact the seller and there was no response at all. The best way that I can advise you to do for now is to continuously reach out to the seller. The reason I am giving you this advice is because at this point only the seller can resolve and work things out with you. Also, only the seller can resolve warranty issues. You can ask the seller for a replacement item as promised or a refund to cover up the problem of the transaction.

You can send the seller an email through this link:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... bill981101

This item was purchased too long ago to be covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee. To be eligible to open and item not as described claim, you'll need to request a return within 30 days of the item's delivery date. I know that this is frustrating, and there may have been a valid reason why you weren't able to open a request before this time had passed. However, eBay is required to dictate a time limit for filing these requests, and we have decided that 30 days is fair to both buyers and sellers for the majority of cases. We have a standing agreement with the seller that within that 30 days period if buyers complained that there was a problem with the item, eBay can enforce the seller to work things out with the buyer or issue a refund. But after the 30 days period, and no claim was opened, then eBay will not have any option to hold the seller for the transaction.

Also, you mentioned that you already filed a PayPal dispute for this item. In this case, you need to continue working with PayPal since we don’t have any access to the dispute you opened. If you are having a hard time contacting PayPal through their site, you have the option to contact them through phone to get a timely response. You can call them at: 1-888-221-1161

Allow me to share these links with you to read through, that way in the future you will know how you can protection yourself from disappointing buying experiences.

eBay Money Back Guarantee

http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Transaction Problems and Protections - Overview

https://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/protecting.html

Communicating with Your Trading Partner

https://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/contact-member.html

Winston, it’s my pleasure to assist you and I’m sorry that this transaction did not go as expected but I sure hope you won’t let this situation discourage you. You know, I’ve had quite a bit of experience with your account and I know that you are a great buyer! It’s good to have you on eBay, Winston! If you have further concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us back and we’ll do our best to assist you the best way we can. I wish you all the best in your future transactions on eBay.

Enjoy the rest of the day, Winston! Wishing you a great time with your family in Taiwan!

Thanks for choosing eBay. We value your business.

Sincerely,

Elaine F.

eBay Customer Service
Hello Winston,

Good Day to you and your family in Taiwan.

Thank you for getting back to us. My name is Kai and I understand you want us to contact your seller regarding your issue for the item your seller promised to resend but you haven’t received anything. As a buyer like you, I know this is very important for you and don’t worry, it’s my pleasure to help you onwards.

First off, we really want to commend you for reaching us so we can further assist you. Good job!

Winston, I understand that you want us to contact the seller in your behalf, at the same time we don’t have the capability to do so since we don’t want to interfere with your transaction with the seller. Although what I can suggest is to request the seller's information so you can give them a call instead since he remains unresponsive.

To request another member's phone number:

· Click the "Advanced" link at the top of most eBay pages.
· In the "Members" section on the left side of the page, click the "Find contact information" link.
· Enter their username - bill981101 and the item number – 251114969026.
· Click the "Search" button.

At the same time, reading on your email to PayPal, I’m sure you’ve already opened a dispute with them which means that we can no longer opened a case for the item for your refund.

The reason we don't allow you to open both is because it could result in the seller being charged twice for the same transaction.

So for now, I humbly ask you to please keep in touch with PayPal about your dispute and I’m sure that they and would be able to provide the best assistance getting your refund. Here's how to reach PayPal Customer Service:

1. Go to the PayPal home page: https://www.paypal.com, then log in.
2. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. You'll get details on how to contact PayPal by phone and email.

Thanks for you continued patience and understanding.

I am positive I explained things clearly that you need to contact PayPal for your dispute and get your refund and I’m happy I provided you option to contact the seller. In any case you’ll need further assistance, kindly let us know alright?

My pleasure assisting you today Winston. Oh and by the way we are happy doing business with you since March of 2000. You’ve been a great part of eBay’s success for 17 years now.

Thank you for choosing eBay, you are a valued eBay member. Have a nice day in your lovely country Taiwan !

Kindest,

Kai A.

eBay Customer Service

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You waste your energy on some weird battles Winston, you're fighting over a cheap item at less than full price.
With these things you can't expect more than a 30-day warranty, if at all.
I've had a couple of DOA electronic items, but they had a really low price, so I knew it was a gamble.
Choose your battles.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:You waste your energy on some weird battles Winston, you're fighting over a cheap item at less than full price.
With these things you can't expect more than a 30-day warranty, if at all.
I've had a couple of DOA electronic items, but they had a really low price, so I knew it was a gamble.
Choose your battles.
Well he lists a 12 month warranty on ebay. And he promised in his email to replace the battery. Didnt you see it above? So he scammed me and lied. No question about it.

Now he wont answer any emails and he blocked me from bidding again and he won't answer phone calls either. I had a friend call him and he feigned ignorance.

Why shouldn't i expose this scammer and scumbag? He deserves it and has no honor or ethics.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Polito
Freshman Poster

Post by Polito »

This'll make you smile. The mofo scammed me just the same as he did you. I Spammed him every day with as many messages as I could send him. He turned off his messaging capabilities in his options. Hopefully this will piss off others. He waited til the 30 day option for refunds was over to trick me. Unfortunately the 180 day paypal customer protection was not available at the time.

I praise you for actually taking the time to start this thread and anyone who says that you wasted your time is a jack ass... cos being proactive is what makes things change in this lowly world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for weighing in on this Polito. You should try to report him to Ebay too. Maybe if enough people complain about him, then Ebay will do something about him and stop him from scamming others. He is shameless and has no conscience or honor or pride.