Why does DHL Global ship your package to Germany first for processing? Why the unnecessary step and delay?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does DHL Global ship your package to Germany first for processing? Why the unnecessary step and delay?

Post by Winston »

Look it's been 5 weeks and it still hasn't arrived! WTF?

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?mobi ... 7004921119

How are you guys going to defend DHL now? The DHL Global Mail says it takes 7 to 21 days! Not 5 weeks! So they've gone over their estimate! How do you explain that? It's not my fault clearly.

I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB. They ought to reimburse me for this in some way.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Why does DHL Global ship your package to Germany first for processing? Why the unnecessary step and delay?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Kindly read if your package hasn't been delivered

Greetings: at DHL eCommerce; we understand the delivery of your package is very important. If you have questions about the status of your package; kindly contact the merchant from whom you purchased your items to discuss the matter. In addition; please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Help page to check whether your questions can be answered. Best regards, DHL eCommerce Customer Service.
Your first step is to contact the merchant and ask for a refund for the product(s) you purchased and the shipping fees. Your last resort is to contact your bank and do a charge-back. There are procedures for all these things.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can anyone explain why shipping would take 2 months? I mean it takes 14 hours for a plane to fly halfway around the globe. So why would a package be sitting around in a cargo hold or warehouse for 2 months? What's the logic behind that? Why is it necessary? Even if a package did have to fly to Germany first for DHL processing, that still doesn't explain why it would take 2 months, since you can fly to the other side of the world in 14 hours. So what's the hold up about? Why is it necessary? Anyone know?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Don't you mean half way across the flat disc? Did you receive your package?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 6:27 am
Don't you mean half way across the flat disc? Did you receive your package?
Either way. You know what I mean. Can you answer your question? Yes, Dianne finally received the package but it took over two months.

Shaqui11e
Freshman Poster

Post by Shaqui11e »

It annoys me so much. I had a similar problem with shipping from China.