Downtown Social House in Fort Myers FL does not allow its bartenders to hug their customers

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
traveller
Junior Poster

Downtown Social House in Fort Myers FL does not allow its bartenders to hug their customers

Post by traveller »

A lot of people do hug here in Southwest Florida. And a lot of bartenders and waitresses here do hug their customers quite a bit. Unfortunately, one place you will find no hugging, especially involving bartenders and wait staff, is the Downtown Social House, or SOHO, in Downtown Fort Myers. The owners and managers do not allow it at all, and bartenders who hug their customers while working at the Downtown Social House ("SOHO") critically risk getting suspended without pay and even fired.

I think whoever is making those "No Hugging" rules at Downtown Social House would be happier living in DuPage County, Illinois. Perhaps they can enforce such rules at a bar in Glen Ellyn or in Downtown Naperville.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Downtown Social House in Fort Myers does not allow it's bartenders to hug their customers.

Post by WorldTraveler »

I'm not surprised that you find Ft. Meyers, FL more friendly than Illinois. I've been to Ft. Meyers and many other places in Florida and the people that live there are much more laid back and friendly. There is no comparison between Florida and some other cities in America.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Downtown Social House in Fort Myers does not allow it's bartenders to hug their customers.

Post by Mercury »

Hug a bartender or waitress = 675 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. Investigated and enforced by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

That is what they expect everyone to think at this Downtown Social place and at all bars and restaurants with similar rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Downtown Social House in Fort Myers FL does not allow its bartenders to hug their customers

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude and @MarcosZeitola:

It looks like I got traveller and Mercer mixed up. It seems that traveller was the one griping about Fort Myers, FL, not Mercer. Since Rock has a condo in Fort Myers, does that mean he could be traveller too? Anything unusual about traveller? Is he still around?

@traveller
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne