Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Post by StanfordGuy »

A lawyer will tell you to do many diagrams when filing a technology patent. I guess that diagrams are further proof that your technology is a "system," not just an algorithm. So when I saw Winston post, I saw my system copied.

I think breakthroughs have a lot to do with grasping relationships between phenomena in the right way. Frequently, breakthroughs are obvious, even simplistic, to those who look after. Simple ideas are often the best, in fact the power of an idea can be measured by its simplicity. Not obvious before, but obvious in hindsight. Pagerank for example is a technology that could be patented and sold for a million dollars. That means if Wlison goes a long with his plan without my permission I should be able to sue him for millions. If Google took their service off the market, the Web as we know it would be completely different place, it would be nothing more than a collection of different services, searching the web would be an exercise in futility for the average user.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I would love to see you sue him. We have his true name, identity and current address(es). The problem is he clearly does not have a lot in terms of wealth to pay a settlement or judgement. The guy stays in cheap hostels in Kiev. That is the entire story there.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Post by Yohan »

I don't read anything what PAG and sockpuppets post on this HappierAbroad forum, these profiles are on my IGNORE list.

However I do not understand why PAG is still allowed to post in this forum. Why are his comments - all of them regardless their contents - not immediately deleted or made invisible regardless how many times he is coming back with another new fake identity? All his profiles should be deleted immediately after sign-up.

Maybe you can explain me how much is a cheap hostel room in Kiew? I have no idea. However Ukraine is not known to be a rich country by European standard.
From where is this guy, somewhere from States I guess. If his full name is known it makes sense to look up any public US prison record.
I did this a while ago with a user called oiltrading-kuvelas, and after posting his prison record in this forum he was gone and came never back again.

There is a general rule if you find yourself in an internet dispute and this is to cut any kind of communication immediately, never keep any comment from such a person in your public forum which can be read by everybody and never reply to anything whatever he writes to you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 7:56 pm
I would love to see you sue him. We have his true name, identity and current address(es). The problem is he clearly does not have a lot in terms of wealth to pay a settlement or judgement. The guy stays in cheap hostels in Kiev. That is the entire story there.
What do you mean? He is the one threatening to sue me, I am not threatening to sue him. lol

You have PAG's name and address? How? Where did you get it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 6:06 pm
A lawyer will tell you to do many diagrams when filing a technology patent. I guess that diagrams are further proof that your technology is a "system," not just an algorithm. So when I saw Winston post, I saw my system copied.

I think breakthroughs have a lot to do with grasping relationships between phenomena in the right way. Frequently, breakthroughs are obvious, even simplistic, to those who look after. Simple ideas are often the best, in fact the power of an idea can be measured by its simplicity. Not obvious before, but obvious in hindsight. Pagerank for example is a technology that could be patented and sold for a million dollars. That means if Wlison goes a long with his plan without my permission I should be able to sue him for millions. If Google took their service off the market, the Web as we know it would be completely different place, it would be nothing more than a collection of different services, searching the web would be an exercise in futility for the average user.
What do you mean PAG? I did not steal anyone's software or platform. All I did was buy a new domain name at ForeignWomen.org. How is that stealing your technology? I mentioned in the post you quoted that I planned on using Wordpress to design the site. Not whatever platform you are using. I don't even know what platform you are using. Duh. You are insane and hallucinating man. All I did was buy a domain name and say that I planned to use a free CMS like Wordpress, which has modern software and SEO. How is that stealing from your technology? lol. When I mentioned you and CultureWhiz, what I meant was that I was gonna try to use modern software like you do, that's all I meant. Anyone can see that in the context of what I wrote.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 10:32 pm
I don't read anything what PAG and sockpuppets post on this HappierAbroad forum, these profiles are on my IGNORE list.

However I do not understand why PAG is still allowed to post in this forum. Why are his comments - all of them regardless their contents - not immediately deleted or made invisible regardless how many times he is coming back with another new fake identity? All his profiles should be deleted immediately after sign-up.

Maybe you can explain me how much is a cheap hostel room in Kiew? I have no idea. However Ukraine is not known to be a rich country by European standard.
From where is this guy, somewhere from States I guess. If his full name is known it makes sense to look up any public US prison record.
I did this a while ago with a user called oiltrading-kuvelas, and after posting his prison record in this forum he was gone and came never back again.

There is a general rule if you find yourself in an internet dispute and this is to cut any kind of communication immediately, never keep any comment from such a person in your public forum which can be read by everybody and never reply to anything whatever he writes to you.
PAG's real name is in the NSFW section. You can search there for it, or PM me if you can't find it and I'll send you the link. I put it there to protect his identity and not make it known here if someone Googles it. Once you see his name, you can check the prison records if you want and know how to do that. Just go to the NSFW board and type in "paloaltoguy" or something.

Hostels can range from 10 to 15 dollars to 20 and up, depending on the location. If you stay in a big dorm room with bunk beds they can be had for 10 dollars. If a private room then more. It all depends. You can find out hostel prices by searching them at www.hostels.com. Even Agoda.com has bookings for hostels if you sort the listings by cheapest price first.

I thought PAG was smart and could contribute good content in the forum. But I guess not. I must have overestimated his intelligence. lol

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

You finally say something smart! :lol: Yes, any compensation from a lawsuit will take years. But like another tech billionaire, I'm in no hurry.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdrange ... -timeline/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 1:29 am
You finally say something smart! :lol: Yes, any compensation from a lawsuit will take years. But like another tech billionaire, I'm in no hurry.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdrange ... -timeline/
I don't stay in cheap hostels in Kiev dummy. I haven't even been to Ukraine since 2002. CE got mixed up. He thought I was suing YOU dummy. You didn't interpret the context correctly.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 12:20 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 6:06 pm

What do you mean PAG? I did not steal anyone's software or platform. All I did was buy a new domain name at ForeignWomen.org. How is that stealing your technology? I mentioned in the post you quoted that I planned on using Wordpress to design the site. Not whatever platform you are using. I don't even know what platform you are using. Duh. You are insane and hallucinating man. All I did was buy a domain name and say that I planned to use a free CMS like Wordpress, which has modern software and SEO. How is that stealing from your technology? lol. When I mentioned you and CultureWhiz, what I meant was that I was gonna try to use modern software like you do, that's all I meant. Anyone can see that in the context of what I wrote.
Technology IS using knowledge to achieve some value in the practical, mental and physical effort. This application refers to a number of technology configurations used to solve real-world problems. The rest of my argument will be included in the proceedings after you have constructed something. Now I really don't want anything to do with you and your group of white supremacists, pedophiles and other unhappy misfits. So just delete all mentions of my projects and this account and I'll take that as a sign of good faith. This internet forum is good as dead with Google remving any ranking, so I have no need to return here and correct retards. If you want to believe you have hundreds of thousands of users not problem. If you want to promote child sex, not my problem. f**k off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF you talking about PAG? You're rambling on about nothing. I didn't steal any technology from you. All I did was take your good advice to upgrade my forum with better metadata and structured data and HTML5. That's all. Anyone can do that. It's following advice to upgrade your site to the latest standards. That's not stealing. You are crazy and f***ed in the head PAG and bullshitting about nothing. Insane.

We are not what you say. We are freethinkers with right wing views. Nothing wrong with that. We believe in freedom and the US Constitution, just like Trump does. Nothing wrong with that. It's what the Founding Fathers believed in too.

Using Wordpress to create a website is something millions are doing and is not copying your technology you dumbass! You're discrediting yourself and looking stupider and stupider with each post. You aren't as smart as I thought after all.

Also, you are not leaving us. You need us and the attention you get here to fill your warped sick ego. lol

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

How did you feel when you loss that $1300 monthly income from Google'? Remember when you thought you were more intelligent than me? You said there was nothing I could do to you. Wrong. Seriously, I didn't even do it, I let you go with a warning and order to delete my acct. However, you were sooo stupid that you started telling everyone how I f***ed you in an open forum (LOL). After YOU told everyone how to f**k you, they used it against you and disappeared. Dumb as a rock. I can now definitely sue you for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology. You have no idea. You just can't shut your stupid, mentally ill mouth can you? Just f**k off already. You are a huge liability I want nothing to do with you. I'm not your friend. Just delete my shit. Let yoho and crackguy tell you how to run a site. Go get ideas from them. I'm done here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:49 am
How did you feel when you loss that $1300 monthly income from Google'? Remember when you thought you were more intelligent than me? You said there was nothing I could do to you. Wrong. Seriously, I didn't even do it, I let you go with a warning and order to delete my acct. However, you were sooo stupid that you started telling everyone how I f***ed you in an open forum (LOL). After YOU told everyone how to f**k, they used it against you and disappeared. Dumb as a rock. I can now definitely sue you defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology. You just can't shut your stupid, mentally ill mouth can you? Just f**k off already. You are a huge liability I want nothing to do with you. I'm not your friend. Just delete my shit. Let yoho and crackguy tell you how to run a site. Go get ideas from them. I'm done with you
PAG, you're cracking up. Get off the drugs and stabilise man. Also your threat to have HA members confronted in another post. We all know you are a pathetic blowhard and we know that this will likely not happen to anyone, but I resent the implied threat and I really hope for your sake that it doesn't happen to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:49 am
How did you feel when you loss that $1300 monthly income from Google'? Remember when you thought you were more intelligent than me? You said there was nothing I could do to you. Wrong. Seriously, I didn't even do it, I let you go with a warning and order to delete my acct. However, you were sooo stupid that you started telling everyone how I f***ed you in an open forum (LOL). After YOU told everyone how to f**k you, they used it against you and disappeared. Dumb as a rock. I can now definitely sue you for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology. You have no idea. You just can't shut your stupid, mentally ill mouth can you? Just f**k off already. You are a huge liability I want nothing to do with you. I'm not your friend. Just delete my shit. Let yoho and crackguy tell you how to run a site. Go get ideas from them. I'm done here.
I never made $1300 from Google. I only made about $100 or $150 a month from Google when Adsense was running on this site. The $1300 I made was from multiple online revenue streams dummy. I diversified and didn't depend on one income stream.

Why do you keep threatening to sue me for defamation and trying to steal your technology? I didn't lie about you. I told the truth. I don't know what technology or software you use to run your website. How would I? Duh. You aren't making sense and are making FALSE claims and accusations. I've been nice to you so far. Don't push it. I got your name and IP too. So don't take this feud too far. All I did was tell the truth about you and you know it. You are acting like a thief who was caught red-handed.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

You're a complete lair on top of being a stupid, broke mentally ill reject. I guess that is why you attack others for that. You begged me not to destroy your income claiming your child and his mom would be put on the street. You practically sucked my dick and told your members you did it for some nobility lol. Even Google agrees with me and has blacklisted your site as fake news. You're done. It's the end of the line for you. I didn't want to say anything, but medical symptoms indicated you have some virus, and unfortunately you'll likely be dead in a few years. I have never been wrong about anything. Ask user: house

I'm done with this shithole.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Then stop posting and stop coming back. Why can't you leave us alone? Because you miserable twit, you thrive on trolling and getting attention in forums. That's why you can't control yourself you fake poser. At least I'm real and authentic which you definitely are not. You're the fakest person with the most BS here. Hands down. And you know it.