Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton stanfordguy real same you from video photo proofings not fakeman but also stanfordguy not same you magnanimity goodman uplifting poster as bossman happy aboard leader maker truth wiseton stanford sickhead so so sickhead and america sickhead country now see happy aboard only hoping for goodman niceguy in america escape or turn monstrus ugly inerds stanfordguy mean writings so bad and sad time ban ban ban wiseton so not let make blasfamy your imaging......wiseton all happy aboarder poster need respectings of you or go away not right be here and it truth wiseton
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I sue Winston for defamation and trying to steal/copy my patent-pending technology?

Post by Winston »

From now on lets call him PAG the FAG. Has a nice ring to it. Lol. :lol:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 1:21 am
From now on lets call him PAG the FAG. Has a nice ring to it. Lol. :lol:
Stanfordguy like be hi status europegirl magnet not look gayman same walter goodman because look black dj and because you bossman happy aboard so must follow comandment wiseton now change to call stanfordguy the new name pag fag so is ok wiseton i follow and say ban pag fag because meanman sickhead for i follow commandment and always say truthings ok wiseton
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 11:23 am
You're a complete lair on top of being a stupid, broke mentally ill reject. I guess that is why you attack others for that. You begged me not to destroy your income claiming your child and his mom would be put on the street. You practically sucked my dick and told your members you did it for some nobility lol. Even Google agrees with me and has blacklisted your site as fake news. You're done. It's the end of the line for you. I didn't want to say anything, but medical symptoms indicated you have some virus, and unfortunately you'll likely be dead in a few years. I have never been wrong about anything. Ask user: house

I'm done with this shithole.
I am not broke pag the fag. I got nearly 30k in the bank. Wanna see a screenshot of my bank balance? Lol. And I'm super healthy too. I never get sick since I've taken superfoods like chlorella, moringa, spirulina, and wheatgrass. Im also very spiritual so my soul is healthy too. Unlike yours.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Now PAG is defaming me. He just put up a fake profile of me on his site.

https://culturewhiz.org/users/winstonwu

Where's the backlink to my site you asshole?

Man PAG seems to really have it out for him since I exposed him as a plagiarer. Why? I didn't do anything wrong. I just told the truth about him.