Scamdemic people becoming more annoying by the day

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
winwt3
Freshman Poster

Scamdemic people becoming more annoying by the day

Post by winwt3 »

Hi Everyone, I'm new the the forum. I remember seeing this website a couple years ago, when Winston Wu's page "15 Reasons Not to Date American Women" was new to me. I have only came to lurk here every now and then, though there is a subject I'm concerned for. Well, I lurked on the "scamdemic" post as well that got a lot of traction. Needless to say, I agree with it... Has anyone else been noticing a weird vibe after the BLM protests? It's as if in America, people have become more noisy. It's like they don't mind their own business...

When pandemics happen, recessions, fight or flight mode is turned on and we tend to become needy. Others take this to high levels of annoying

Maybe someone could relate to this, does anyone notice how crime has gone up in cities but the media doesn't report that much about it or they report some cases when it benefits them, but I'm a short guy, with scruffy hair and a half-grown beard. Also, I drive a piece of junk car with a black hood lol but just went inside a restaurant in the city, then a guy is walking near to where I'm parked. Sometimes going to specific campuses where a lot of university students are, I can understand kids looking at me since I am a kid too but with "everything going on" somehow there are delivery drivers that park right in front of me. Long story short: people are just being annoying :roll: :lol:

Was wondering if anybody else has this problem or am I preoccupied with life?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Scamdemic people becoming more annoying by the day

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum. Do you mean the article "15 Things I Noticed About American Women" or my "15 Reasons to Date Foreign Women"? If the former, that was written by someone else, not me. Do you mean this one?

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/ ... women.html

or this one:

https://www.happierabroad.com/WhyForeignWomen.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

You could have worded that better and given us some more examples but I agree people are acting weird and it's only going to get worse.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Face mask culture is very, very weird. It's like people are almost literally becoming zombies, living in a death world.