Freelance/Work-at-Home Jobs (Online)

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Freelance/Work-at-Home Jobs (Online)

Post by publicduende »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 4:21 pm
I've been wondering myself what the hell to do for a living, now that I have a trigger thumb (a thumb that doesn't open/close naturally). Unfortunately my skills and experience are in IT, an industry I don't think highly of and was considering giving up on even before this new problem began. Maybe this is the final nail in that coffin.
Customer support is an idea, though I've done it before and find it tiresome.
I am sorry about your ailment, hope it can go away or be less painful with the right treatment.

You're the first person I know who would rather be in Customer Support than IT. IT is a much more lucrative industry, whether you do "simple" IT support in a call center, or you develop software for web, mobile or enterprise back-ends (servers, database etc.). You probably just have to hone your skills in frameworks "that matter" right now and you could easily get a job that pays $50/60K fully remotely, much more if you want to apply to a corporate job.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Thanks, I hope so too.

I would not rather work in Customer Support. As I said, I find it tiresome. I just am not buying that IT is easy and lucrative. Perhaps one but not both. And I have done IT support in a call center many years ago. It paid 10 usd/hour. Is that considered lucrative? I'm not even even blaming the employers for not being as forthcoming with such jobs as you make them out to be, because were it me in their shoes I, too, would rather hire the bargain dev from India who will work for essentially minimum wage.
Wernie
Freshman Poster

Post by Wernie »

I want to share my way of making money online. Perhaps you will like my idea. Creating and selling online courses is a trend that is rapidly gaining momentum around the world. The e-learning market was $107 billion in 2015, $190 billion in 2018 and is projected to exceed $300 billion by 2025. Investing in one's own development and lifelong learning is an emerging trend among young and old alike. Online courses have replaced traditional offline learning. Many people prefer the comfort and mobility of home, avoiding travelling to classes ""on the ground"". And this is having a great effect on the growing e-learning industry. Online courses offer one of the best business models for entrepreneurs. Demand is growing and people are more than willing to pay for them. However, you need to do more research into your chosen topic to create and promote a new course. Launching your first course may seem like a lot of work. But it's not as hard as it sounds, and the My Learning Hub platform offers all the facilities to create, market and sell your online course. Decide on a topic, fill your course with content and earn easily. Best of luck to you.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

For 49 bucks, this shit would teach you at least something: https://www.cobratate.com/hustlers-university-2-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A guy I know told me he got his work at home remote job at this website: www.indeed.com

Have u guys seen it? Is it easy to get a remote job on there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

What are the best places for writers to find freelance work that pays for each completed writing task?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 2:19 pm
For 49 bucks, this shit would teach you at least something: https://www.cobratate.com/hustlers-university-2-0
Are they affiliated with Andrew Tate? What the heck is a war room anyway? What the heck do they do?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 6:23 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Are they affiliated with Andrew Tate? What the heck is a war room anyway? What the heck do they do?
It's just the usual nonsense you would write if someone asked you about making money online.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 7:12 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 6:23 pm
kangarunner wrote:
It's just the usual nonsense you would write if someone asked you about making money online.
It looks like bunch of posers and scam artists trying to get some money off of lonely desperate guys to me.. :D I don't recommend.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

Post by Whale or Pattaya »