Look! You can start an Online Business now with SBI!

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Look! You can start an Online Business now with SBI!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
If any of you are interested in turning your passion or hobby into an online business that you can work from home or while traveling, check out how SBI can help you do it. You don't need to have any web design skills or be a computer whiz. You just need to work hard promoting your passion in what you love, and SBI will handle all the complicated technical aspects. To learn more, go to my SBI affiliate link below:

http://passion.sitesell.com/happierabroad.html

For an easy-to-understand Video Tour of what SBI can do for you:

http://videotour.sitesell.com/happierabroad.html

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2013, 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:Why are you selling this?
Cause it seems like a helpful valuable service that can help people, and it has a lot of great reviews and evidence to support it too. See this video tour and you'll understand what I mean.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've paid them over a thousand dollars for websites and coaching. Never made a penny off of it. They took over one of my websites when I didn't renew, saying they would try to make it profitable. Never did a damn thing with it. Made the site incoherent, in fact.

Maybe if you work the sites hard they can be profitable. But SBI's search engine analysis brings you no traffic at all if you don't continually add content. Or that was my experience. No way I'd pay them $300, or whatever it is now, when you can get a website hosted for under $50.

And also, it is definitely not as easy to follow their system and get it set up as they tell you in the marketing.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, you can get much cheaper hosting, but SBI makes it easier to create sites. If you get the technical stuff done faster you can just work on writing content. You can't expect to make money with no work. You only have to pay thousands of dollars if you want them to do everything for you. They use SBI at colleges and I'm sure if that was untrue the schools would sue them for false advertising. Plus I've done a number of completely unrelated Google Searches, unrelated to SBI and unrelated to each other, and I've found a number of websites made with SBI. At the very least if you put the effort into adding content there's a very good chance of ranking on the first page of Google. Much better than if you just put up a cheap WordPress blog. The only catch is you have to write a lot.

Check out this guy:

http://marketingmakesmoney.com/money-ma ... ership.htm

I was looking up buying vans in Google and I found this guy who travels around the U.S. living out of his van, camping around national parks like an R.V. without all the hassle. He made an ebook about how he does it and sells the book on an SBI site I found through Google. The link I posted is his other website promoting SBI. He makes this offer where he will make an SBI site for you and pay all of the costs and figure out how to make it profitable. You just have to write articles and he'll split the profit with you 70/30. You bear none of the costs, you only have to write the articles he tells you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is some good advice from SBI about creating a travel website business.

http://travel.sitesell.com/happierabroad.html

Here is advice from SBI on creating a real estate website business.

http://realestate.sitesell.com/happierabroad.html

terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Turn Your Passion into an Online Business with SBI!

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
If any of you are interested in turning your passion or hobby into an online business that you can work from home or while traveling, check out how SBI can help you do it. You don't need to have any web design skills or be a computer whiz. You just need to work hard promoting your passion in what you love, and SBI will handle all the complicated technical aspects. To learn more, go to my SBI affiliate link below:

This sounds good, but most people end up working a boring dead-end job.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Turn Your Passion into an Online Business with SBI!

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:
Winston wrote:Hi all,

This sounds good, but most people end up working a boring dead-end job.
True but this isn't for "most people". It's for people who have a passion that they want to turn into an online business and work hard at it without figuring out technical stuff. SBI handles all the complicated technical stuff for you so you can focus on writing content. So it's a helpful platform with many benefits, but you still have to work hard and produce good content.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I did a little digging about SBI. It's been quite popular with many people, however it is expensive. The affiliate scheme has some good payments, so I hope some people sign up here and give Winston a bit of cash.

If you're experienced enough to set up your own website though, you don't need SBI.

As for the SBI sites themselves, the ones I've seen look very vulnerable to Google's whims, and that's a risky proposition if you're looking to make enough money to live abroad.

I think most guys here are better off spending money on a foreign language teaching certificate or building up some savings and spending a year or more away from home.

Incidentally if you marry a local in SE Asia then you'll not find it too hard to scrape together enough cash to buy a bar or something that will make enough money to live off of, of course there's a risk of getting ripped off so you need to be a little careful. Well it's probably safer than online earning anyway.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Anyone on HA tried SBI, and succeeded?

I dont know what to think, the way its promoted sounds too good too be true, they make it sound too easy,
anybody can do it , bit cheesy

Can SBI make your website listed on first page of google search and can SBI increase traffic on your website
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Anyone on HA tried SBI, and succeeded?

I dont know what to think, the way its promoted sounds too good too be true, they make it sound too easy,
anybody can do it , bit cheesy

Can SBI make your website listed on first page of google search and can SBI increase traffic on your website
Abcdavid has been using it. You can ask him about it. He made comments about it above.

It's not "easy", but they handle things for you that make it EASIER for you.

SBI says that they help with SEO by telling you which keywords rank best and tagging each of your webpages for you. Of course, other web design programs can do that too. But SBI has a lot of SEO tools that you'd have to pay to find elsewhere.

Did you see the video tour I linked above? It's pretty good and gives a good overview.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

video is impressive indeed but that was expected, clever marketing ..turn your passions into $$$..old cliche

abcdavid is using it but im not sure how successfull he is, it is still work in progress i think

The other guy used it and failed

ABCDAVID can you tell us more about pros and cons of SBI!, do you need to add new content on a daily, weekly basis?

its $300 per year, 3months money back guarantee if you not happy

is 3 months long enough to get a feel if site is going to take off
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I did a Google search for "best tropical country" and this website was on the first page.

http://www.best-beaches-top-beaches.com/sbi.html
I discovered SBI about three years ago and thanks to it I was able to retire.

Now I am working on something that fascinates me and the hours go by unnoticed and my three sites are ranking beautifully on the Internet. They are about:

My wife Aliza followed me a year later and now has a sites about Poodles that keeps her very busy. Site-Sell has been a blessing for us.

If you are reading this I hope you will dedicate a few minutes to watch this interesting presentation that will explain in such a short time the concept.

Please contact me for more information.

Ready to spend a couple of minutes?
Three months may or may not be enough time depending on the effort you put into it. I've been writing about an article a day, 400 words, should take no longer than an hour. The most important thing is finding a good topic that you can write about and finding good keywords so you can get on Google's first page. Since discovering SBI! I've done enough random Google searches and found websites made with it that I know it's legit.

Think of it this way: Most people when they create a website or blog will use Bluehost or Hostgator and spend $50 a year on hosting and make the website using Wordpress. This is what the majority of people do, but only a small percentage succeed. SBI is the opposite. Not as many people use it, but a much greater percentage of those who do succeed.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »