How much YouTube pays for successful video

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Re: How much YouTube pays for successful video

Post by rainbanx »

There's a certain way to make money making videos, and its not just YouTube. You can create a short video on Tiktok or Instagram, something that comes from your own work. This is why I'm leaning towards becoming a Videographer, even for a side gig for now. Learning the fundamentals, mechanics, how you should position your camera, proper lighting, transitions, effects, which camera and lenses to use, and user friendly software will allow you to create a good video.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar Do you like the girl in this video? She appears at 17:00. Do you like her breasts? For me she's a solid 8. Would you ask her out?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 10:52 am

@Tsar Do you like the girl in this video? She appears at 17:00. Do you like her breasts? For me she's a solid 8. Would you ask her out?
Yes, she would be my type and for her age, she's definitely an 8 or close to it. I wouldn't ever ask out a girl like her because there's no chance of a girl being a virgin at her age with her hotness and those girls are always taken.

I would want to get a girl like her when she's young and I am able to enchant her, and then the girl I get will eventually age nicely and look good when she's older like the woman in the video. I don't do anything unless I have high odds of success.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like JewTube is demonetising videos for random bullshit reasons in order to make it impossible for independent creators to make a living while their pals will be exempted. JewTube is not going to be a way to make an outside-the-system living in the future.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 5:31 pm
It looks like JewTube is demonetising videos for random bullshit reasons in order to make it impossible for independent creators to make a living while their pals will be exempted. JewTube is not going to be a way to make an outside-the-system living in the future.
Cornfed if you hate JewTube so much why do you use their platform? Why do you want to be paid by Jews? They would never monetize your channel anyway because your views are extreme.

Why not use an alternative such as BitChute?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Johnny FD stays in a $32 a night hotel in Western Ukraine which includes a buffet breakfast.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 23rd, 2023, 4:24 am

Johnny FD stays in a $32 a night hotel in Western Ukraine which includes a buffet breakfast.
What's the name of the hotel?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

7 Days Hotel Kamyanets-Podilskyi
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What you want to do Tsar, and this doesn't have to be in Ukraine. You want to stay in one of these cheapo but nice hotels 1-2 nights. Then ask the manager if he can give you a monthly rate. It often works out the same price or cheaper than a room or apartment.

Make sure it includes AYCE breakfast.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 23rd, 2023, 8:11 am
What you want to do Tsar, and this doesn't have to be in Ukraine. You want to stay in one of these cheapo but nice hotels 1-2 nights. Then ask the manager if he can give you a monthly rate. It often works out the same price or cheaper than a room or apartment.

Make sure it includes AYCE breakfast.
Are managers willing to negotiate? Is Ukraine really a good idea to go to during late winter and while it's an open warzone? Are there still a lot of young people in Ukraine or did most go to the EU?

Flying there is a definite no, which leaves only trains and buses. What are the odds of a missile strike hitting my location or shrapnel hitting me?

Doesn't electricity and heat go down for 6-8 hours everyday on average?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar In this video Johnny FD talks about how cheap and good restaurants are in Kyiv.

If you want to move to Kyiv I will help you find a $2/night hostel. This way you'll be able to save.

There are limited bombings now in Kyiv. You probably have a greater chance of being hit by a car when crossing the road than being struck by a bomb. Yes, there are blackouts but those are only a few hours at a time.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

This guy does quite well with his YouTube channel and his TikTok.

https://www.youtube.com/@NanoBytesInc

@dancilley maybe you could do something like him.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Does anyone watch Danny The Medic?

He does restaurant reviews mainly in NYC and Vegas. He looks a little like Winston Wu. I wonder if @Winston has ever run into him in Vegas.

In his latest series he is onboard the cruise ship Carnival Venezia.

Is this guy living the dream? He earns from reviewing restaurants and taking cruises.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 5:45 am
Does anyone watch Danny The Medic?

He does restaurant reviews mainly in NYC and Vegas. He looks a little like Winston Wu. I wonder if @Winston has ever run into him in Vegas.

In his latest series he is onboard the cruise ship Carnival Venezia.

Is this guy living the dream? He earns from reviewing restaurants and taking cruises.
Never heard of him. He does look bit like Winston.
But if your a hot chick doing the same thing then she will be very wealthy and famous because of all the thirsty simps will give her attention and shower her with money into her Patron account. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!