The real secret to success

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The real secret to success

Post by Cornfed »

It is of course having your dad get you a job.

https://twitter.com/emollick/status/1614665242684055556

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The real secret to success

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Or you can be born into a powerful family. Like one of Saudi Prince, British Prince, South Korean Chaebol's child, or even a Devil worshipping c*cksuckers who is filthy rich like those in the Illuminati. Auto success!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 7:24 am
Or you can be born into a powerful family. Like one of Saudi Prince, British Prince, South Korean Chaebol's child, or even a Devil worshipping c*cksuckers who is filthy rich like those in the Illuminati. Auto success!
Same thing really. It is good to have it quantified.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 7:28 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 7:24 am
Same thing really. It is good to have it quantified.
It's true. Auto success if you crawled out from the right birthhole. Otherwise you end up working for the man for 40-50 years until they tell you to piss off or be a cannon fodder/"Russian Artillery Shell Receiver" for one of Fortune 500's latest War. You can get a "Hey I participated in their war and all I received were shell fragments inside my ass!" T Shirt for being a hero.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on January 17th, 2023, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

What was it Trump said about starting your own business and being successful? When he was talking about how anyone can do it. "I started my own business with a little bit of elbow grease and a small loan of 500 million from my father." I'm paraphrasing of course, but you all get the point. Cornfed hit the nail on the head, really.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 17th, 2023, 7:31 am
What was it Trump said about starting your own business and being successful? When he was talking about how anyone can do it. "I started my own business with a little bit of elbow grease and a small loan of 500 million from my father." I'm paraphrasing of course, but you all get the point. Cornfed hit the nail on the head, really.
Yep, it's all about being born into the right family. The rest of us are bunch of cannon fodders or "Russian Artillery Shell Recipient" if you participate in Ukrainian War. Your a$$ will not turn the tide of battle anyway. Better off staying home, your just throwing away your life.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

For everyone secret is different but there is no magic stick which can make your life perfect, thats for sure.
If we want to achieve something great, we need to study a lot and work on improving our skills every single day.
These days i am checking these patent translations https://pickwriters.com/patent-translation-services, which probably will help me to extend my business. I was looking for that opportunity for some time now and finally see the way very clearly.
Last edited by glanmit on May 24th, 2023, 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.