Why I Want To Leave the US

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Hello, I'm a new user here, I'm 23 years old and I just graduated college last year. At this point, I have been considering whether or not I wanted to stay in the US or not for about a year.

Coming out of high school and into college, I went in with big expectations. I thought I'd go and make friends, get a girlfriend, and basically live the life that movies taught me to expect. My experience, however, was the complete opposite of my expectations. I spent my entire freshman year with only one friend that I only saw for about one hour out of the week. The rest of the time was spent with my asshole roommate who constantly mocked and belittled me because of my lack of social success. Oddly enough, because my college was a party school, it was really easy to go to parties so I went to them every weekend. But no matter how many parties I went to, I never got anywhere with people. Everybody was shallow, you talked about anything meaningful in life and their brains blanked out and they'd just stare at you not knowing what to say. At first I thought things were going well because often times if I got drunk and all the girls were drunk, quite a few of them did make out with me. But eventually I realized every time I got their phone number and tried to make something happen beyond the drunken haze, they wanted nothing to do with me. Basically, I was just a prop for drunken fun. I couldn't bear the feeling anymore of making out with a girl at a party, getting her phone number, and getting no response once we were sober so I started avoiding parties. Unfortunately, when everybody is sober, approaching girls or trying to date them in US colleges is pretty much impossible.

However, I have managed to date two girls in my life. One was back in high school, another was an older girl I met outside of the college setting. Both of these girls was very different from the other girls. They were much more friendly, and nice to me then the other girls were. In high school I didn't see why that was, I just thought she was different, but when I met the second one, it clicked with me. Both girls were very religious girls who had unusually traditional upbringings compared to other girls. Unfortunately my brief relationships with those girls were ended by extenuating circumstances beyond either of our control. Then I thought back to other girls I had known, girls I had met from countries like Japan, China, Korea, and Peru. Girls from these countries have all been way nicer than American girls were to the point where it seemed like they came from a completely different planet.

My experiences with these girls completely changed my outlook on society. I have developed extremely conservative views now as a result of seeing just how different people are when raised by traditional families rather then "modern" families. However, over time, I have become disillusioned with the Republican Party as well. I feel like modern day right-wing politics focuses excessively on racial topics and economic topics and that returning to a more socially healthy society through traditional values has completely taken a backseat to this issue which I think really should be considered the most important one. Not only that but the American right-wing seems more concerned with "the excesses of leftism," basically the gender neutral pronouns, the extreme authoritarianism, and the critical race theory crap. And while I agree that those are bad, I feel like they've completely forgotten about what should be our ultimate goal which is changing us back to a socially and morally healthy society. Its like the Republican Party has completely given up on fighting feminism and hookup culture and its frustrating to watch the only party that I felt like had a chance to fix things in this country get sidetracked like this. I also find that even though I agree with a lot of the ideas of the American right, the majority of American conservatives don't really have the ideological/philosophical mindset necessary to win the culture war. American conservatives are obsessed with winning the battle instead of the war.

All of this is leading me to feel more and more like there is no real hope for this country. I want a wife who is going to be loyal, feminine, sweet, and loving. I suspect that I may be autistic, and American girls just seem like they have no tolerance for a guy who is more shy, likes deeper, more intellectual topics, and is fairly reserved. American girls want a guy who's going to treat them roughly in bed, has an aggressive kind of confidence with women and is very experienced with sexual matters. I have very simple and vanilla tastes and want a girl who likes gentle sex and doesn't want anything weird done to her. A lot of friends of mine have told me stories about what their girlfriends asked them to do to them that freaked me out. I tend to easily become infatuated with girls, and I'm sick of living in a culture that treats me like a social pariah because how dare I not be the kind of guy who can swagger up to a girl, smack her ass and pull her into bed within hours of meeting her. And how dare I have the nerve to complain about the fact that guys like myself find this country to be a nightmare for dating. And yes, a terrible dating scene and low quality women is a deal breaker no matter how great our economy may be (which is all people in this country seem to care about). I don't care if I live in a mansion, if I don't have a cute wife to share it with, its not worth it.

I read a number of articles by Winston on this website and I feel like he hit the nail on the head with regards to the problems here. I'm trying to figure out which country really suits me best though. I'm torn between Japan and Thailand. I love Japan's culture, I watch a lot of anime and relate to it a lot. But I feel like my life is gonna be different being a foreigner who didn't grow up in the Japanese system. The Japanese system is very well structured for the Japanese I feel and doesn't really have any room for foreigners. Reading all the experiences of guys who went to Thailand, it seems like almost all of them have a similar story and mindset to me and are loving their life there.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2842
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by fschmidt »

Of course America is a lost cause. Other countries are better but not ideal. The worldwide covid insanity shows how bad the whole world is. I have looked around the world for sane traditional people and the only good place that I have found is the Mennonite area in north Mexico. You will have to judge for yourself, but the only way to judge is to visit a place.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: December 24th, 2020, 2:32 pm

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Hey there. Good post. Don't worry you aren't alone. The US is a clusterfuck man and I am living here also. Yeah, isn't it bizarre that most of the girls will only allow themselves to be interested in a man and actually get physical when they are intoxicated? What does that say about them? I bet if they are sober they are totally castrated and not even interested in anyone or they will just shoot down the guys that do approach them for any reason. This is why Morgan Stanley has stated that by 2030 52% of american women between 25-44 will be single LOL.....get ready for an epic shithshow.

There is something to be said about other countries and I have noticed it too.....that people are much more "normal".....women actually want a man and try to attract someone in real life. Women actually want sex! The games and bullshit are not nearly what they are with american women.

You are on the right track dude. Good luck.
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
May 30th, 2021, 11:53 am
Of course America is a lost cause. Other countries are better but not ideal. The worldwide covid insanity shows how bad the whole world is. I have looked around the world for sane traditional people and the only good place that I have found is the Mennonite area in north Mexico. You will have to judge for yourself, but the only way to judge is to visit a place.
That's pretty much what my plan is, I want to travel to a wide variety of locations before I really decide on where I'm gonna stay. Unfortunately COVID has really messed up my plans in that regard. Not even because I'm scared of the virus but because the places I'm trying to go are. It seems like Latin America is the most relaxed about the restrictions though so I'm gonna travel through Latin America first.
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 30th, 2021, 11:55 am
Hey there. Good post. Don't worry you aren't alone. The US is a clusterfuck man and I am living here also. Yeah, isn't it bizarre that most of the girls will only allow themselves to be interested in a man and actually get physical when they are intoxicated? What does that say about them? I bet if they are sober they are totally castrated and not even interested in anyone or they will just shoot down the guys that do approach them for any reason. This is why Morgan Stanley has stated that by 2030 52% of american women between 25-44 will be single LOL.....get ready for an epic shithshow.

There is something to be said about other countries and I have noticed it too.....that people are much more "normal".....women actually want a man and try to attract someone in real life. Women actually want sex! The games and bullshit are not nearly what they are with american women.

You are on the right track dude. Good luck.
The biggest thing that stunned me about talking to girls from the foreign countries I mentioned was the feeling of walking away, understanding implicitly that this is how things really should be. That's how a conversation between a guy and a girl should feel like. Neither of us were nitpicking each other, there was no hostility, there was a bit of an awkward, nervous vibe but it was a friendly one. When I talk to 99% of American girls though, it feels every girl has a giant force field around her that she's spent years making stronger and stronger.

Why should any guy force themselves to go through such a miserable experience? This isn't how things should be. Living in the world created by the feminists and left-wing elites feels like living through a nightmare that I should be waking up from any moment. Whenever I watch TV shows like Mad Men or when I talk to girls from Asian countries, its odd the feeling of familiarity I get even though I didn't live through the 50s/60s and even though I've never lived in any country but the US. However, it feels like there's a spiritual memory passed down by my ancestors telling me "yes, this is how its supposed to be, this is what the world should look like." The world you're living through right now is not the way things are supposed to be, you're not supposed to feel drained, anxious, and demoralized after talking to a girl you're supposed to feel warm and fuzzy.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33355
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Winston »

Outcast9428,
Are you and OutcastPhilosopher the same person or related? What a coincidence that two new users with "Outcast" in their username appear here suddenly at the same time. lol. Maybe it's some kind of synchronicity with some kind of cosmic meaning? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 12:28 am
Outcast9428,
Are you and OutcastPhilosopher the same person or related? What a coincidence that two new users with "Outcast" in their username appear here suddenly at the same time. lol. Maybe it's some kind of synchronicity with some kind of cosmic meaning? lol
Never met him :lol:. I was thinking about that myself and found it pretty amusing. I guess it makes sense we'd have outcast in our names given that people usually don't think about leaving their country if they fit in well lol.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: December 24th, 2020, 2:32 pm

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Lol....what part of the country are you in?

I am in Ohio, which I guess is the midwest?
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 1st, 2021, 1:03 pm
Lol....what part of the country are you in?

I am in Ohio, which I guess is the midwest?
Virginia, so the outer south I guess 8)
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33355
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Winston »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 12:41 am
Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 12:28 am
Outcast9428,
Are you and OutcastPhilosopher the same person or related? What a coincidence that two new users with "Outcast" in their username appear here suddenly at the same time. lol. Maybe it's some kind of synchronicity with some kind of cosmic meaning? lol
Never met him :lol:. I was thinking about that myself and found it pretty amusing. I guess it makes sense we'd have outcast in our names given that people usually don't think about leaving their country if they fit in well lol.
Well in the past few years I've had many synchronicities involving the strangest things and even the most obscure words. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another synchronicity. lol. Perhaps the matrix is trying to tell me something? lol

Btw, have you noticed that being an outcast isn't just social, it feels deeper than that, as if your mind is disconnected from the herd or the hive. As though you are spiritually cast off and not even a member of the human race, which is like a pack of animals anyway that conform to anything and everything. That's why I never use the word "we" when referring to the human race, because I don't feel like I am at one with it, and hence all the problems of the world are my problems too. I don't get why most people always refer to the human race as "we" as though we were responsible for all the problems, wars and injustices on the planet, including environment pollution, nuclear war, destroying of forests, etc. I've never understood that. It's not like the average person has any control over that, so why does everyone act like we do? Strange.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:31 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 12:41 am
Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2021, 12:28 am
Outcast9428,
Are you and OutcastPhilosopher the same person or related? What a coincidence that two new users with "Outcast" in their username appear here suddenly at the same time. lol. Maybe it's some kind of synchronicity with some kind of cosmic meaning? lol
Never met him :lol:. I was thinking about that myself and found it pretty amusing. I guess it makes sense we'd have outcast in our names given that people usually don't think about leaving their country if they fit in well lol.
Well in the past few years I've had many synchronicities involving the strangest things and even the most obscure words. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another synchronicity. lol. Perhaps the matrix is trying to tell me something? lol

Btw, have you noticed that being an outcast isn't just social, it feels deeper than that, as if your mind is disconnected from the herd or the hive. As though you are spiritually cast off and not even a member of the human race, which is like a pack of animals anyway that conform to anything and everything. That's why I never use the word "we" when referring to the human race, because I don't feel like I am at one with it, and hence all the problems of the world are my problems too. I don't get why most people always refer to the human race as "we" as though we were responsible for all the problems, wars and injustices on the planet, including environment pollution, nuclear war, destroying of forests, etc. I've never understood that. It's not like the average person has any control over that, so why does everyone act like we do? Strange.
I know exactly what you mean by the whole "not feeling part of humanity" thing. I've felt kind of like an alien from another planet my whole life lol.

I think a big part of what separates people like us from the herd is that most of us are extreme truth seekers. We seek the truth no matter where it may lead us. The herd on the other hand, tends to deal with reality by telling each other comfortable lies enough times that they believe it. But we don't like that because we are concerned about what actually works and makes sense and know the damage that can be caused by people telling each other comforting falsehoods. When you're in this mentality you don't realize you are doing this but there's certain lies that people repeat to each other all the time and expect others to repeat.

I have noticed that low tier normies don't tend to cast me out immediately but high tier normies seem to instinctively reject me. Its like upon seeing or talking to me, they can already tell I'm not one of them. Low tier normies on the other hand are kind of what I think of as people who are kind of awkward or weird themselves but are trying too hard to be normal to really be disconnected from the hive mind.

I used to be more depressed about it, but now I am proud that I am disconnected from the hive mind. Being disconnected from the hive mind gives you a clearer head and better understanding of what's actually good and bad about our world today. If one understands history well enough, they might also find that pretty much every opinion or point of view which is seen as unusual, radical, extreme, or bizarre today has been normal and shared by most people at some point in history or perhaps even as simple as being normal in another country today.

I think if one consciously conforms because they understand the values of a certain group and support them, then that is fine. Anti-conformity is mainly something people like us use to draw attention to bad ideas/values that are held by the mainstream public.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33355
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Winston »

Great points Outcast9428.

I've never understood why New Agers and UFO buffs refer to the human race as "we" as though we were all one being and one person. How can spiritual people be part of the hive?

Yes when you are an extreme truth seeker and extremely honest, you become alienated from the hive which feeds on lies. You also have a different vibe that others pick up on and which makes us energetically incompatible with many normies and mainstream types. That's why many people, especially judgemental shallow women, dislike us immediately. Because we are energetically incompatible with them and like animals, they sense that immediately.

You make a good point about lower tier normies. Poor people are less judgmental and more empathetic it seems. You see this in third world countries. Like Philippines for example, where no one judges you so you feel relaxed. However, Filipinos who are middle and upper class and have money to buy things, seem more snobby like Americans are. So they tend to be closed off to talking to strangers, as if they are too good for you. I hate that kind of vibe.

When you say lower tier normies, do you mean poor people? If so, they are mostly trying to get more money right? Not trying to conform to anything.

It's great to be a freethinker and own your own mind, however it's often lonely, because most people ignore you and shun you and even when they meet you, they don't connect with you or have chemistry with you, so it's a no win situation and often you are lonely, unless you make friends with other misfits.

Some say that we have aspergers though if we aren't connected to the mainstream hive. Is that true or just a label?

In America the only groups that seem to be nonjudgmental toward misfits are:

1. New Agers and UFO communities, the kind that listen to Art Bell. Being more open minded, they are less likely to judge misfits.

2. Religious cults and church people, because they want to convert you and feel it is their duty to be nice in order to promote their faith. However, these types are not freethinkers, their minds are hijacked and brainwashed by the dogmatism of their religion. Hence they do not own their own minds.

3. Hippies and beatniks. But they tend to be flaky and never follow through on plans and eventually flake on you anyway, so your friendship with them is fleeting. They like to take off and will not be there if you need them. So they aren't real friends and aren't even serious about anything.

4. Backpackers and travelers. They are more open minded and less judgmental and more adventurous. However, if they are traveling and passing through then they are just gonna be your temporary friends, unless you keep in touch with them afterwards.

Have any of you noticed this too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
June 6th, 2021, 1:54 am
Great points Outcast9428.

I've never understood why New Agers and UFO buffs refer to the human race as "we" as though we were all one being and one person. How can spiritual people be part of the hive?

Yes when you are an extreme truth seeker and extremely honest, you become alienated from the hive which feeds on lies. You also have a different vibe that others pick up on and which makes us energetically incompatible with many normies and mainstream types. That's why many people, especially judgemental shallow women, dislike us immediately. Because we are energetically incompatible with them and like animals, they sense that immediately.

You make a good point about lower tier normies. Poor people are less judgmental and more empathetic it seems. You see this in third world countries. Like Philippines for example, where no one judges you so you feel relaxed. However, Filipinos who are middle and upper class and have money to buy things, seem more snobby like Americans are. So they tend to be closed off to talking to strangers, as if they are too good for you. I hate that kind of vibe.

When you say lower tier normies, do you mean poor people? If so, they are mostly trying to get more money right? Not trying to conform to anything.

It's great to be a freethinker and own your own mind, however it's often lonely, because most people ignore you and shun you and even when they meet you, they don't connect with you or have chemistry with you, so it's a no win situation and often you are lonely, unless you make friends with other misfits.

Some say that we have aspergers though if we aren't connected to the mainstream hive. Is that true or just a label?

In America the only groups that seem to be nonjudgmental toward misfits are:

1. New Agers and UFO communities, the kind that listen to Art Bell. Being more open minded, they are less likely to judge misfits.

2. Religious cults and church people, because they want to convert you and feel it is their duty to be nice in order to promote their faith. However, these types are not freethinkers, their minds are hijacked and brainwashed by the dogmatism of their religion. Hence they do not own their own minds.

3. Hippies and beatniks. But they tend to be flaky and never follow through on plans and eventually flake on you anyway, so your friendship with them is fleeting. They like to take off and will not be there if you need them. So they aren't real friends and aren't even serious about anything.

4. Backpackers and travelers. They are more open minded and less judgmental and more adventurous. However, if they are traveling and passing through then they are just gonna be your temporary friends, unless you keep in touch with them afterwards.

Have any of you noticed this too?
In referring to "low tier normies," I actually wasn't referring to wealth at all.

So the high tier normie is the stereotypical image of a normie, the person who has 1,000-2,000 friends on Facebook, is never seen out in public alone, obsesses over popularity, has hundreds of casual friends and acquaintances. If we were talking about an 80s high school movie, they'd be "the popular clique."

Low tier normies on the other hand are what I refer to people who have more quirky interests and hobbies but are still trying very hard to conform to society. They're the type of people who will enjoy nerdy hobbies but doesn't want to be thought of as a real nerd. Low tier normies tend to be people who have been kind of ostracized from the high tier normie crowd but don't really realize it yet so they still think of themselves as normal.

I don't really consider someone to be detached from the hive mind until they consciously recognize it and accept it. I find that it takes a lot of mental strength to do that though and its hard to meet people like that. I find that most people either don't realize they have been ostracized or they do realize it but are embarrassed so they over-compensate and try to act more normal and have more normal beliefs than they would've naturally. I've been in the anime community for over two years now which has a reputation for being a community of eccentric individuals. I will say there's definitely more people in the anime community who are genuine outcasts that have detached themselves from the hive mind then I've found in any other community I've been a part of. But surprisingly, I've found the anime community to be mostly made up of low tier normies. Its a shame too because, as I've discussed with other people in the community who think more like me, we feel that the uniqueness of anime culture is being lost because there's too many people in the community now with low self-esteems who are ashamed of being an anime fan and want to normalize the culture so that they won't feel embarrassed in-front of outsiders.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33355
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Winston »

Good point Outcast9428.

I see what you mean now by higher and lower tier normies. Yes it's true, people don't usually talk about the hive mind, only those detached from it use that term. Same with "conformist". Normal people don't use that word, only non-conformists do.

Probably anime is less nerdy now than before. Same with computers and online dating.

Btw, did you choose to be an outcast or was it thrust upon you? I think as children and teens we strive to fit in and want to, but if we can't and aren't accepted, then we have no choice but to admit that we are outcasts, not by choice of course. It's like a slow unveiling. I don't think free will has anything to do with it. You don't choose to be an outcast. It's sort of assigned to you by others, and you can feel that you are one too, right? Is that your experience too?

After all, society doesn't give you a panel that says "Push button A to be an outcast. Push button B to be normal and accepted." lol. Everyone has a need to belong or be part of a group deep down right? A group of like minded folks of course. The camaraderie you have in a good group you vibe with is priceless. Unfortunately for outcasts, such experiences are few and far between.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 10:32 pm
Good point Outcast9428.

I see what you mean now by higher and lower tier normies. Yes it's true, people don't usually talk about the hive mind, only those detached from it use that term. Same with "conformist". Normal people don't use that word, only non-conformists do.

Probably anime is less nerdy now than before. Same with computers and online dating.

Btw, did you choose to be an outcast or was it thrust upon you? I think as children and teens we strive to fit in and want to, but if we can't and aren't accepted, then we have no choice but to admit that we are outcasts, not by choice of course. It's like a slow unveiling. I don't think free will has anything to do with it. You don't choose to be an outcast. It's sort of assigned to you by others, and you can feel that you are one too, right? Is that your experience too?

After all, society doesn't give you a panel that says "Push button A to be an outcast. Push button B to be normal and accepted." lol. Everyone has a need to belong or be part of a group deep down right? A group of like minded folks of course. The camaraderie you have in a good group you vibe with is priceless. Unfortunately for outcasts, such experiences are few and far between.
In elementary school and middle school I think I had somewhat of a desire to be accepted but actually not much of one. I was definitely an outcast, never had more then 1 friend at a time through all of elementary school and middle school. Only had acquaintances that I knew through school but only one person I could actually visit and would visit me outside of school. At that time though, I was pretty much satisfied just playing video games and watching movies all day. Once puberty hit though, becoming interested in girls changed my perspective a lot and I saw more benefits to living a proper social life and not just obsessing over nerd hobbies all the time. So in high school I definitely longed for acceptance and was trying to be normal. I've never really had the mindset of a normie though so I don't think I really was normal but I certainly was trying to be. The same applies to my freshman year of college, I was still trying to be normal then. But my freshman year of college was so rough that it changed my perspective again dramatically. From sophomore year forward I slowly became much more accepting of my outcast status.

But yes, for a while, I'd say I was an involuntary outcast. I've never truly had the mindset of a normie and am bad at conformity even when I'm trying. On a subconscious level, I have always had my own reasons for doing things. When I attempt to conform, it is always because I have specific reason making it necessary to conform. But I get the feeling that normies conform naturally. I don't believe they think about it at all, they just instinctively do what everybody else is doing and have developed an instinctual aversion to people who obviously are not natural conformists. At this point, I probably have enough knowledge that I am much more aware of how a normie thinks and behaves then I used to be. I used to be more genuinely clueless. However, at this point, I have consciously rejected the normie line of thought.

Nowadays, what I am trying to do is just build my own group. I definitely have the same desire to belong to a group as any other does, but I want to live amongst people I know share my values.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33355
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why I Want To Leave the US

Post by Winston »

Outcast9428,
Have any therapists or psychologists labeled you as an introvert or having aspergers? Do you believe such labels exist or are they just labels? How else can they explain misfits?

We should start a dating site for misfits or something. lol. That would be a great idea. But misfits are not all alike. Some are deviant and violent and on hard drugs. So it doesn't mean that all misfits will relate, only certain types.

What about New Agers and people who believe in UFOs and listen to Art Bell? Are they lower tier normies or misfits? What do you think?

Btw, how did you find this forum btw? Were you searching something or followed a link?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Introduce Yourself”