Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Post by CheezeRaider »

I guess it's high time I register and say HI. After following this forum for the last 4 months I did learn alot.

I come from same play ground as Winston in Washington State. Even though Winston doesn't know me. I know all about him through Robin. I've known Robin LaFleur longer then he has.

To begin with I agree 100% of Winstons messages and his mission. So I'm not gonna shot the message, only the messenger (well, ok, I won't shot the messenger only point at him). I gotta get it off my chest or I think I going to go insane.

Knowing what I know of you, during your happy and breakup time with Robin.
And reading your self admited photo journal. I agree with Brad Sharp 100% your an idiot.
Then you add Dianne and your son. OMG.

You are an inspiration to all the average WM. If you can score, then that’s one hell of a message to all the other Average Hard working/honest/decent WM, that it is truly greener on the other side of the fence. Keep up the good work. I mean that honestly.

I’m your biggest fan.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi there,
How do you know Robin LaFleur? Did you date her? Or have a friendship with her? Does she know about this site?

How is she? What is new in her life? Does she still work with Special Ed children? Is she married? Still in Washington? How is her mom?

Why would Robin tell you anything about me? I don't think she has any interest in me or my life or in anything alternative. She was one of the most rigid women I've ever met, very square, with no opinions or free thought. A total conformist who believes everything the mainstream media tells her. She made a very boring dinner companion. That's for sure. So why would you know her for so long? Did you find her more exciting?

I mean, she doesn't provide intelligent conversation, she is very plain looking, and her values are very feminist. Every time you ask her to cook for you, she says, "What am I? Your slave?" And I've heard her mom and her friends say many times, "Women are the boss. Husbands must obey their wives and be good to them." Total crap and feminazist. Yet every time I asked them, "But don't wives have to be good to their husbands too?" her mom and friends would have no comment. Go figure.

You can see what Robin looked like when we were together in 1998 - 2000 on my biography page. Her pics are there.

http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm

Tell her to email me and say hi sometime, for a friendly chat. Oh and feel free to show her my photo collage to get her reaction. hahaha :)

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Well bud, I never claimed to be an angel. Would you prefer that I lie and pretend to be an angel, just to paint myself in the most favorable light? One of the reasons my fans admire me is cause I will tell the truth even if it makes me look bad. Few people can do that. Few don't care what others think. I am one of the few. Would you prefer I were any different?

I am not an angel. But I am honest at least.

Brad Sharp has no logical reasons for calling me an idiot. He has no credible examples. I challenge you to ask him to produce one. He only brings up a Marina example in Volgograd, which was debunked many times, yet he keeps referring to it. His reasoning is totally illogical, and I can break it down for you clearly if you want.

If I'm an idiot, why does Brad email me through Facebook asking me to meet him in Moscow or the Philippines? Who would want to meet up with an idiot? lol

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I'm glad to be an Asian male who is an inspiration to white males, as you say.

Btw, if my questions about Robin are too sensitive to answer publicly, feel free to send me a private message about it.

Give my regards to Robin.

Thanks,
Winston

PS - Hope you don't mind me changing the title of your thread to make it more catchy to readers :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, does Robin still have these bizarre habits and preferences?

- She prefers drinking warm soda rather than cold soda.
- She prefers ice cream to be melted and liquidy rather than frozen.
- When she brushes her teeth, she doesn't rinse with water. Instead, she just spits out the toothpaste when she's done. Eeeeeew.
- She likes walking barefoot in the mud. Yuck.
- If you tell her that humans are more intelligent than animals, she challenges that, arguing, "That is human arrogance talking. How do you define intelligence? You can't judge animals based on human intelligence." which is beyond reason.
- She prefers being around animals over people and considers their lives to be more important than human life.
- If I beat her at a board game, like Scrabble, (which I can beat her at every time if I wanted to) she became moody and upset, even though it's just a game. Yet when I lost to her in trivial pursuit, (which she was better than me at) I never became moody over it.
- She advises people to drink ice cold water when they have a cold or flu, which goes against all wisdom in Asia. Yet her mom is a Registered Nurse. Go figure.
- She is very narrow, conformist, and simple, with no imagination or ability to think outside the box or sense of adventure.
- She is an Atheist who believes that mainstream science has all the answers.

So, even though she had a superb work ethic and loved routine, some of the things above made me wonder if she had some screws loose.

Some people are just plain weird I guess. When you meet enough people, you will eventually come across some.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Winston wrote:I mean, she doesn't provide intelligent conversation, she is very plain looking, and her values are very feminist. Every time you ask her to cook for you, she says, "What am I? Your slave?" And I've heard her mom and her friends say many times, "Women are the boss. Husbands must obey their wives and be good to them." Total crap and feminazist. Yet every time I asked them, "But don't wives have to be good to their husbands too?" her mom and friends would have no comment. Go figure.
...and the cycle of sexism over the past few decades has turned completely. Conservative men used to say this sort of thing; now illiberal leftist feminist women say it. So much for the 'patriarchy'...:roll:

To the OP, welcome to the forum.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Btw, does Robin still have these bizarre habits and preferences?

- When she brushes her teeth, she doesn't rinse with water. Instead, she just spits out the toothpaste when she's done. Eeeeeew.
- If you tell her that humans are more intelligent than animals, she challenges that, arguing, "That is human arrogance talking. How do you define intelligence? You can't judge animals based on human intelligence." which is beyond reason.
- She prefers being around animals over people and considers their lives to be more important than human life.
- If I beat her at a board game, like Scrabble, (which I can beat her at every time if I wanted to) she became moody and upset, even though it's just a game. Yet when I lost to her in trivial pursuit, (which she was better than me at) I never became moody over it.
- She advises people to drink ice cold water when they have a cold or flu, which goes against all wisdom in Asia. Yet her mom is a Registered Nurse. Go figure.
- She is very narrow, conformist, and simple, with no imagination or ability to think outside the box or sense of adventure.

So, even though she had a superb work ethic and loved routine, some of the things above made me wonder if she had some screws loose.

Some people are just plain weird I guess. When you meet enough people, you will eventually come across some.
Those are just some of the things which make her unique as a person. If you dig deeply enough, you will probably find that most people have what seem to you to be some weird quirks, thought patterns, beliefs, etc. But you better believe, in most other people's eyes, you will fit this very same description. Its almost weird not to be weird in some ways.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Actually Winston, we have met before in Federal Way, you and Robin came by for a party at my house. I was a bit surprise that you were the same Winston. haha small world.

But really, my intro message was for the readers who are drawn to your site. You have a history of making wrong choices. But you still have chances to find love abroad, which many uninformed Americans have no idea that is even an alternative, as they have been conditioned by main stream Medias. Regardless of what I think of you Not being an angle, your message is very valid and I support it.

However, if you want to know about Robin, you should get in contact with her yourself. You still have friends and family in Washington if you cared enough. But we both know you won’t.

So why are you attacking Robins mom. Is it some pre-emptive defensive mode? Relax Winston. I won't say anymore about your past.

I meant what I said on my OP. I'm your biggest fan and I think you’re doing good work by waking up sleepers in US of A. You can't save everyone, but anyone who reads this forum will sees that there is someone who knows of your past and that don't think to highly of you. But still supports your message, should speaks much volume.

and thanks for the welcome DaRick a :D
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

edit: nevermind you explained yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider,
A party at your house? We hardly went to any parties period. The only parties we went to were her family parties hosted by her uncles and aunts, who were much older. How old are you? Can you give me more clues or your name? Are you a male? All the homes we went to were those of older women, not of any males. So I cannot imagine who you could be.

Can you give me some more hints to jog my memory? You can PM them to me if you want.

Actually I was good to Robin. I bought her random gifts, spent time with her, etc. But I was bored cause we had no passion and I had no stimulation with her, so I met other girls online through AOL sometimes. So I wasn't completely loyal to her. I craved the stimulation of meeting new girls. That was my only "wrongdoing" to her. Other than that, I treated her very well and was always nice, kind and considerate to her.

We all make wrong choices, but my mistakes are not that many and not worse than average. I am simply not that monogamous.

I'm not attacking Robin's mom. She is a nice person and was always very generous and hospitable to guests, including me. But I am telling the truth about her feminist views and those of her friends. I heard them. They are one-sided and full of double standards, no doubt. But anyhow, what can you expect? This is not a family of freethinkers or intellectuals. This is a family that watches baseball and plays with their multiple dogs at home.

Actually, come to think of it, I got along better with her mom in some ways, than with her. Her mom was far more tolerant, non-judgmental and carefree, and thus a lot easier to talk to. But she was odd in that she would have three dogs in her home, plus three more from her neighbor that she babysat, making it a total of six dogs in her small home, which made it way too cramped in her home. But she never felt cramped by them. Only I did it seems.

How can I get in contact with Robin? I have no contact info for her. Googling her full name doesn't bring up anything except other people with the same name. I don't know anyone in Washington that knows her. Are you sure you're not pulling my leg?

Her mom may have the same AOL email she had in 2000, but even if she did, she probably will not answer me. And even if I found Robin's email, she probably would not answer me either. As you know, American women in general do not like to remain friends with their exes. Once they break up with you, they see you as their mortal enemy automatically. Foreign women are more likely to remain friends with their exes, in my experience.

If you read my Happier Abroad story, it mentions Robin and other things. Why don't you read it and perhaps you will understand my past better. What you know of my past is based on the biases of others. Why don't you hear it from me instead?

http://www.happierabroad.com/MyStory.htm

Can you at least tell me your gender and approximate age? And how you are related to her family?

Also, how did you find this site?

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

lol curiosity must be killing you :D Honestly, I'd rather stop by PI and meet the famous Ladislav and the other guys, including you, in person. I had been wanting to visit PI for some years now. I'm getting close to joining the world expat community again. Once I reach about $2500 disposable income per month. I'm half way there now. So it's just a matter of time now. So you can ask me these questions again when we meet in person.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on now. How do I know you're not just pulling my leg? Tell me this: What is Robin's mom's first name? What is her half-sister's first name? If you really know them, then you can answer this.

There is no logical reason why you can't just tell me who you are or where we met. Thus the fact that you hide it is suspicious.

How are you able to save $2500 disposable income per month? What kind of business or job do you have? You must be a good saver, cause most white American guys I know can't save shit. Whatever they earn MUST be spent immediately, as if it were mandatory for them to splurge it all.

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

mom= Barbara

1/2 sister Jennifer
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

winston isn't it f***ed up and an invasion of privacy to be posting her full name and pictures like this? especially since her name in your biography page adds absolutely nothing to the story for most of us here
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Btw, does Robin still have these bizarre habits and preferences?

The warm soda, melted ice cream and no water with toothpaste screams Dental Sensitivity. There's specialized toothpaste for this, my uncle suffered from over-sensitive teeth and he couldn't drink liquid with ice cubes or ice cream.

Seems it was never solved or her parents never pursued it.

I can't really explain the other stuff. Some people are naturist and like the feeling of the earth between their toes. We could get into whole thread about shoes, the shoe industry (especially running shoes) and how they don't do much more than protect your feet or make you suffer for some type of look (ie: high heels).

And BTW Mainstream Science as a majority of answers, Religion itself conformist, narrow minded and uses scare tactics. Secular Europe isn't talking about Birth Control and Gay People.

It is having issues with Islam and Muslims but that's a Secular backlash against one of the most conservative forms of religion out there.
Winston
Site Admin

I think I know who you are now

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider wrote:mom= Barbara

1/2 sister Jennifer
Ah, so you do know them then.

I have an idea who you might be now. The only guy within Robin's family circle that I talked to, was the husband of one of Robin's mom's friends. Every Monday they had coffee together in the mall, and I sometimes joined in. Could you be him? Were you the guy married to Jackie?

If so, let me guess. You were fed up with her attitude and with the choices in the US, so you looked into foreign brides, joined Brad Sharp's Russian Women Group (which is why you mentioned his opinion of me) and from him, heard about me and this site.

Am I close to the truth now?
Last edited by Winston on May 1st, 2011, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LinuxOnly wrote:winston isn't it f***ed up and an invasion of privacy to be posting her full name and pictures like this? especially since her name in your biography page adds absolutely nothing to the story for most of us here
Not really. Why? The reason I mentioned her full name here and in my biography, is in the hopes that she will google her name and see this thread and this site, so she can see how happy I am without her. It's a form of sweet revenge for the cold hearted way she treated me after all the nice and kind things I did for her. She was inconsiderate to me, so why should I give a f**k about her privacy or name? She wouldn't even hug me when I cried... yet I ALWAYS hugged her when she cried. How can you have no sympathy for a crying man, after he had sympathy for you when you cried? Isn't that the most cold hearted...

The world deserves to know the truth about that, as well as anyone who googles her name! Why doesn't the f***ing US media talk about stuff like this, instead of always making men out to be the insensitive jerks? f**k the media! f**k them to hell! Tell the truth for once God damn it!

But anyhow, if you google her full name "Robin LaFleur", this thread comes up as the third or fourth hit. hahaha. So I've accomplished that objective. Check it out:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldy ... 94475a8fa5