Reporting In

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
TIC
Freshman Poster

Reporting In

Post by TIC »

I've been lurking in these forums for a while now. I'm familiar with Winston's work as well as Hoca. Some of you may recognize me from the Love-shy forums, where I convey my various theories on why women act the way they do. About me: I am a 22 year old college student in the Northern U.S. My ultimate goal is to become proficient and experienced enough in Network Management to eventually get a government contract to work overseas, preferably in a non-anglo, English speaking country.

Nice to be here and finally introduce myself to you guys
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

Welcome and feel free to share your theories :)
Last edited by adria2789 on July 21st, 2011, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Reporting In

Post by E_Irizarry »

TIC wrote:I've been lurking in these forums for a while now. I'm familiar with Winston's work as well as Hoca. Some of you may recognize me from the Love-shy forums, where I convey my various theories on why women act the way they do. About me: I am a 22 year old college student in the Northern U.S. My ultimate goal is to become proficient and experienced enough in Network Management to eventually get a government contract to work overseas, preferably in a non-anglo, English speaking country.

Nice to be here and finally introduce myself to you guys

Ace that CompTIA A+, Net + and Security + and acquire those certs respectively.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome to the forum TIC. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."