My Intro - Interested in Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:Davewe,

Thanks for sharing your story with the forum! I suppose the biggest question you have to ask yourself is: how well do you like her? If you stay in constant communication with her it's easy to build a strong relationship even talking to her online.

See here's the golden question for you Davewe, if you do like her a lot then go for it. I'm approx 5 years younger than you and I don't need to remind you the older you get, the faster time flies bye. You blink twice and you are now pushing 60 years old and you'll be kicking yourself if you passed on a good opportunity with this lady.

I look at your picture and I see a good looking couple. Screw the age difference, it's not that big of a deal. I'm 49 and my wife is 30 years old. Nobody cares and nobody stares especially if you live in a liberal city.

I disagree with the guys on here saying never bring a foreign girl over to the States. That's complete bullcrap. That said, you NEED to take your time and make sure she is in it for love and she doesn't have any alterior motives. I spent over two years communicating with my wife before I agreed to bring her over from Philippines. I was very cautious and did my due dilligence. But I'm glad that I did because my life is now amazing! I'm also finding that she hasn't changed much at all. She's still a small province girl at heart and doesn't imbrace much of the American lifestyle because she doesn't like what she sees.

Good women are hard to find Davewe. If you think she's the one, then go for it!
Thanks for your kind words. It looks like you're a pretty lucky guy!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

davewe wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Davewe,

Thanks for sharing your story with the forum! I suppose the biggest question you have to ask yourself is: how well do you like her? If you stay in constant communication with her it's easy to build a strong relationship even talking to her online.

See here's the golden question for you Davewe, if you do like her a lot then go for it. I'm approx 5 years younger than you and I don't need to remind you the older you get, the faster time flies bye. You blink twice and you are now pushing 60 years old and you'll be kicking yourself if you passed on a good opportunity with this lady.

I look at your picture and I see a good looking couple. Screw the age difference, it's not that big of a deal. I'm 49 and my wife is 30 years old. Nobody cares and nobody stares especially if you live in a liberal city.

I disagree with the guys on here saying never bring a foreign girl over to the States. That's complete bullcrap. That said, you NEED to take your time and make sure she is in it for love and she doesn't have any alterior motives. I spent over two years communicating with my wife before I agreed to bring her over from Philippines. I was very cautious and did my due dilligence. But I'm glad that I did because my life is now amazing! I'm also finding that she hasn't changed much at all. She's still a small province girl at heart and doesn't imbrace much of the American lifestyle because she doesn't like what she sees.

Good women are hard to find Davewe. If you think she's the one, then go for it!
Thanks for your kind words. It looks like you're a pretty lucky guy!
My pleasure. Love the new photo! I'm often guilty of being overly optimistic but she seems to radiate with a positive aura Dave. She has good body language in that photo and you can tell she's attracted to you. Best of luck and keep us updated!