100% Filipino Guy Here (Hello from Philippines)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: Winston, he was dumb enough to pay his girlfriend an allowance.
Let's be fair here. If you have a child with a girl, the responsible (and right in my view) thing to do is provide regular support as the man and make sure all the needs of your de-facto family are well covered. In fact, Winston sometimes gets criticized for providing so little. The majority of foreigners I know of in SE Asia involved with local women pay a lot more than he does even without having children or such a long-term relationship. Guys will pay for things like tuition, medical emergencies, start-up capital for a small business, etc. Just ask Lad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Like you, I am going to Europe for a girlfriend. I talk to many women from several European countries and I am not even sniffing the Philippines. I don't really care about this, but the owner of this site, Winston, he was dumb enough to pay his girlfriend an allowance.

In Winston's case, he lives in Angeles City and he complains about the women there. Hmm... I wonder why?

Many guys on here go on Filipino cupid, Cherry Blossoms and DateinAsia websites for these women.

I found my Filipina friend on MySpace in 2008. I am not interested in your country, no offense. It is overrated as hell for women; overrated period. I just wanted to know about "allowances." It didn't sound right when I first heard about it. It is just weird to pay your girlfriend lunch money and you don't have to and why would you?

Thanks for your post!
Hold on here. I didn't give Dianne any allowance for two years, except for transportation money. But she still stayed with me. It was only after our baby was born, that I started giving some allowance, but not much. Other guys, even Larry Elterman, give their girlfriend or wife 15,000p a month or more. My wealthy friend gives his gf 50,000p a month, that's over a thousand dollars! Shit. She doesn't frickin need even half of that. Dang. But he can't help himself. He's too eager to see his women happy and rolling in dough. He even helps pay his EX Filipina girlfriend's college tuition for law school. Sheesh. And our expat expert here, Ladislav, told us that he's blown tens of thousands of dollars on Filipinas, and now wishes he had that kind of money again.

Some guys just LOOOOOOOOOVE to give, and these Filipinas LOOOOOOOOVE to receive. Hence they are a match, like two pieces in a puzzle. I'm not like that at all. So I'm incompatible with the PH and looking elsewhere.

The problem is, if you are dating a poor girl with no money, and you don't give her some at least, she will have to work or become a bar girl to support herself, esp if she has a child.
Last edited by Winston on November 30th, 2011, 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filousophe wrote:
Repatriate wrote:In another thread you said you don't look Chinese but Filipino and you seemed to be quick in establishing that. Do you happen to have green eyes perchance?

:lol:
well, i'm under this impression that some ignorant europeans/US citizens quickly associate asians with chinese. they just have to know that filipinos are asians as well. haha.

green eyes are very uncommon here. let alone blue eyes. we only have dark brown and light brown as eye color. other eye colors would have to be borne out from non-filipino parents.
LOL actually, the reason he asked you that was because there was a guy here once claiming to be filipino, but who turned out to be a fraud in all kinds of ways. lol. He said he had green eyes too. lol. Sorry we are kind of cynical here. :lol:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filousophe wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Like you, I am going to Europe for a girlfriend. I talk to many women from several European countries and I am not even sniffing the Philippines. I don't really care about this, but the owner of this site, Winston, he was dumb enough to pay his girlfriend an allowance.

In Winston's case, he lives in Angeles City and he complains about the women there. Hmm... I wonder why?

Many guys on here go on Filipino cupid, Cherry Blossoms and DateinAsia websites for these women.

I found my Filipina friend on MySpace in 2008. I am not interested in your country, no offense. It is overrated as hell for women; overrated period. I just wanted to know about "allowances." It didn't sound right when I first heard about it. It is just weird to pay your girlfriend lunch money and you don't have to and why would you?

Thanks for your post!
Angeles City is quite a hotspot for non-filipino guys looking for filipina girls. i suspect this all started when the american soldiers visited here for some military program. well, i'm assuming that you guys hang out a lot in the red district areas of the said city. with this in mind, just don't expect to find a girl who would genuinely care for you.

online dating sites are not recommended if you really are looking for that "genuine" type of relationship. for a non-filipino guy to find a decent girl here, i suggest that you live here for at least a year and explore the most popular places.

as for the allowance thing, just think about this: if you fall for a few times on this, then expect for more demands.
Now just a minute. Unless you haven't had experience getting to know lots of bar girls, being with them, and getting to know them, you really can't make that statement. It's a stereotype. I've known a lot of them and I can say that that stereotype is true of some but not all. There are plenty of bar girls who are caring and do want a relationship. It's just that to be with one long term, she'd have to quit her job, and you'd have to help her support her family. That's the big catch. Plus she is totally uneducated.

The bar girls are human too. Why do they get jealous if they only care about the money? Jealousy implies feelings and emotions of some sort. So they do have feelings and they do care about some of their customers that they like. If you developed relationships/friendships with them, you'd know that.

Some do treat me like shit, but others are caring, patient and considerate and will do things for you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what Filipina (a forum member here) said about allowances when I asked her by PM:

Winston:
Do Filipino boyfriends give their girfriends an allowance? I've gotten mixed answers to that question.

Filipina:
With my case, yes. It depends on a guy’s capability. Actually, if the guy has an income it’s normal that he gives his gf some allowance, not as frequent though compare to the allowance he gives to his family. It’s the case with my male cousin and brother working abroad and their gfs are here in the Philippines. My youngest brother though is opposite, he recently graduated from college and his gf is a nurse in the US so my brother is the one getting an allowance from her while he was still studying. lol

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

filousophe wrote:
Repatriate wrote:In another thread you said you don't look Chinese but Filipino and you seemed to be quick in establishing that. Do you happen to have green eyes perchance?

:lol:
well, i'm under this impression that some ignorant europeans/US citizens quickly associate asians with chinese. they just have to know that filipinos are asians as well. haha.

green eyes are very uncommon here. let alone blue eyes. we only have dark brown and light brown as eye color. other eye colors would have to be borne out from non-filipino parents.
Its more like Americans, I won't speak for Europeans, tend to generalize and categorize all Asians into the dominate Asian ethnic group in their area until they get information otherwise like a unique ethic name. Such as a Vietnamese Nguyen or a Filipino with a Spanish name. Where I grew up all Asians were Japanese first as most of the Asians in the area settled in after being let out of WWII relocation camps. When Koreans started immigrating in large numbers they were always ready to fight over being called Japanese. When Latinos moved in they called all Asians Chinitos. It would take a huge influx like the Vietnamese Boat People arriving in 1976 to break the cycle or Asians dropping out of the general community and grouping together in their own ghettos.

It is just a factor of the numbers of Chinese and their immigration patterns which make people think Chinese first. Just as in some places Africans may be Nigerian first and in other places Kenyan first, Eastern Europeans are all Russian...or the new charter on Hell On Wheels TV show being "The Swede" when he is Norwegian.