Hi new here, in Thailand now

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Hi new here, in Thailand now

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello maninsiam, glad you found our forum. Sounds like you also found what out the definition of "happier abroad" is. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

welcome....

sort of odd choice for you to go to bangkok if your not into the pay to play scene.

theres got to me a more traditional place in thailand that would serve you better i believe....avoid pattaya! ha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome maninsiam,
Nice to have a fellow Asian here. What ethnicity are you? Is it true that Thai people treat foreign Asians as higher class or better than they do with white foreigners? Are you still labeled a sex tourist like the other white guys there?

Are you able to date middle class girls? Maybe that's why they can afford to chip in?

Hey maybe while you're there, you can meet up with Rock and Repatriate? They are there too.

Rock, why don't you meet up with Repatriate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Welcome maninsiam,
Nice to have a fellow Asian here. What ethnicity are you? Is it true that Thai people treat foreign Asians as higher class or better than they do with white foreigners? Are you still labeled a sex tourist like the other white guys there?

Are you able to date middle class girls? Maybe that's why they can afford to chip in?

Hey maybe while you're there, you can meet up with Rock and Repatriate? They are there too.

Happy to meet up w/maninsiam. But I believe Repat is a private person who wishes to keep his identity 100% anonymous, at least as far as HA is concerned.

maninisiam, I'm staying in lower Suk area (around ASOK) at moment but will be moving to Silom close to Shangri-la and Saphan Taksin BTS/Pier in a day or two. Hit me up by PM if u have time.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:welcome....

sort of odd choice for you to go to bangkok if your not into the pay to play scene.

theres got to me a more traditional place in thailand that would serve you better i believe....avoid pattaya! ha
Pattaya rocks! And that was just from me ONLY visiting and smashing scallie wags from whorehouses btwn. Soi 10 - 15. I didn't even mess with the top-notch hookers in the lower-numbered streets.
I will one day damn it!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Welcome maninsiam,

Happy to meet up w/maninsiam. But I believe Repat is a private person who wishes to keep his identity 100% anonymous, at least as far as HA is concerned.

maninisiam, I'm staying in lower Suk area (around ASOK) at moment but will be moving to Silom close to Shangri-la and Saphan Taksin BTS/Pier in a day or two. Hit me up by PM if u have time.
Please look at the names of the Bangkok skytrain/subway system. The names of a lot of the stations are perverted-sounding names. I got a kick out of that shit when I was there. Mo' Shit? On Nut? Thong Lo'? LMFAO ROTLMAO!!!!!!

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!