Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Post by marklambo »

Hello everyone, my name is Mark, born in 1979 and currently living in Las Vegas! I have found this site a few years ago but just recently over the past few months I have started to look closer into it. I own a private investment club engaging in private money lending with real estate as collateral and as a result, I don't physically "work" since the money works for itself so now I have a lot of free time to take advantage of traveling which I was not able to do in the past. Just like most guys on here, I have pretty much no interest in American women and the excitement of traveling overseas seems to be a real fun and interesting challenge for me. I just came out of a very heart breaking relationship so it's now time for me to move forward and see what the world brings to me. Well I know this is my first post but I have read and learned a lot from this site already as an anonymous reader. But now I'm officially registered so here we go! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello Mark, welcome to the forum. What countries are you interested in visiting? How is the dating scene in Las Vegas? I heard a lot of guys say, the women there tend to be stuck up and unfriendly. I was in Vegas once for a few days a few years ago and it did seem like the women there were unfriendly and unapproachable.

I guess just like anywhere else in America, the only way to meet women in Las Vegas is through your friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:Hello Mark, welcome to the forum. What countries are you interested in visiting? How is the dating scene in Las Vegas? I heard a lot of guys say, the women there tend to be stuck up and unfriendly. I was in Vegas once for a few days a few years ago and it did seem like the women there were unfriendly and unapproachable.

Just like anywhere else in America, the only way to meet women in Las Vegas is through your friends.
thanks for welcoming me here my friend. Honestly the only countries I've ever visited was Korea back when I was 12 lol and recently I have been partying in Mexico hahah but that's really about it. I've been a slave in this country too long so now I plan on visiting the Ukraine or Russia coming in Spring.

As for the dating scene in Las Vegas. Man....it's the WORST. The women here are very scandalous, shady, they play games, stuck up (especially hot ones). For me personally, I meet a lot of females and do ok but to find someone serious, it's extremely difficult and usually not worth it. Most women are usually on drugs or just out of control. My opinion, not worthy girlfriend material. I've been here for a few years now so I've built up a decent reputation and connections locally so women don't usually look at me as the "creep" like they normally would to most strangers. But in general, yes, they are not really that approachable, especially the hot ones at night. The best way you'll be able to approach them is if you are currently partying within a group of other mutual people around. Once you are hanging out in a group in which they are also hanging with the same group, they are actually approachable and nice but approaching them any other way is usually automatic rejection. I remember one time I approached a girl in a club and she gave me the coldest rejection ever. About 10 minutes later, a friend of mine came by and he actually knew her. He introduced her and I together and she totally changed. She was super nice and friendly. Women in Vegas get hit on my every walk of life so it's by default they have their guards up. They have everything from normal guys to drunken morons trying to hit on them constantly. And what's astonishing to me is that even the gross elephant type women become stuck up. If you're going to hit on a girl in Vegas and get rejected, might as well be a hot one lol.

It is true what you said about meeting women through friends but the easiest way I found to meet new women (in night clubs) is by having a bottle at a table. Then I would literally find a group of the hottest girls and walk up to them in a very confident and non creepy manner and tell them to join my table with drinks. I usually will approach the girl who is not the hottest of the group because she will usually be more receptive and sometimes the hot ones wonder. You know how women can be with competition with each other... well anyways 8 out of 10 times I have success with this and they do come. Sometimes they'll just drink and leave, but most of the time they hang out because they get to be comfortable sitting down drinking. This allows them to actually see my personality that I'm not some loser creep. Sometimes you hook up, sometimes you just make friends. Oh by the way, it's good to have at least 1-2 other guy friends with you at the table, but no more than that. If you bring girls to a table and they see 10 dudes hanging around a bottle, they'll run like there is no tomorrow.

Meeting women outside of clubs seems to be typically normal like meeting women in any other state. Not always so friendly and not too approachable. By default, they have on their "creep shields"

But overall, I'm just tired of the dating scene in America in general, especially in Vegas. I'm in search for more of a quality dating scene and I feel that going abroad might be my best option.

How has your experience been so far with women abroad?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who is that girl in your avatar Mark? Is that your ex? She looks hot from a distance. Do you live the high life in LV?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:Who is that girl in your avatar Mark? Is that your ex? She looks hot from a distance. Do you live the high life in LV?
hey Winston, no she's not my ex. She's a girl I was banging right before I got with my ex lol. Yea, she was pretty hot but my ex is hotter. I should really say soon to be ex because she still lives with me but moving out on the 20th of this month. I'm just letting her stay here till that date. I'm being a nice guy and not kicking her out early without having her other place ready. But anyways, I would say I live the high life here but it's kind of like an on and off switch. When I'm out at night, it sometimes is this way. Comp suites, clubs, comp bottles, partying with women, etc. But after a while, it becomes routine. When I go home, it's just a normal life of peace and quiet. I kind of like it this way though. I do like Vegas overall though, but not the dating scene. It's hard to find hot women with a warm heart over here. The hot ones are usually cold hearted cunts and I will not settle for a typical American hippo girl.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:Women in Vegas get hit on my every walk of life so it's by default they have their guards up. They have everything from normal guys to drunken morons trying to hit on them constantly. And what's astonishing to me is that even the gross elephant type women become stuck up. If you're going to hit on a girl in Vegas and get rejected, might as well be a hot one lol.

Meeting women outside of clubs seems to be typically normal like meeting women in any other state. Not always so friendly and not too approachable. By default, they have on their "creep shields"
Yes, I have noticed that too, even some women who are as ugly as sin or as fat as a cow can be stuck up! I also agree with your assessment of women having their "creep shields" up all the time.

Here in the Chicago area, women either have their "creep shield" up or they simply ignore men by not making eye contact and acting like men don't exist.

You wouldn't believe the amount of morbidly obese women here who think that their sh*t don't stink! You also have women here who look like genetic mutations who think they are god's gift to men! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:Women in Vegas get hit on my every walk of life so it's by default they have their guards up. They have everything from normal guys to drunken morons trying to hit on them constantly. And what's astonishing to me is that even the gross elephant type women become stuck up. If you're going to hit on a girl in Vegas and get rejected, might as well be a hot one lol.

Yes, I have noticed that too, even some women who are as ugly as sin or as fat as a cow can be stuck up! I also agree with your assessment of women having their "creep shields" up all the time.

Here in the Chicago area, women either have their "creep shield" up or they simply ignore men by not making eye contact and acting like men don't exist.

You wouldn't believe the amount of morbidly obese women here who think that their sh*t don't stink! You also have women here who look like genetic mutations who think they are god's gift to men! :shock:
Those are the worst! The stuck up cow mutant like creatures we shamefully have to call "women". Stuck up cows should never even attempt to think about wearing a "creep shield". A nasty mutant should be thankful for any man that even says hello to them. The society has brainwashed women making them believe they must hold the power because they possess this "special" thing between their legs that men must do anything to have. What these women don't realize is that we can simply go to another country and be appreciated the way we deserve and not have to jump through so many hoops and financial stress just to have some sort of satisfaction. Women here complain about not being able to find a good guy but yet even if they meet one (and there are plenty of good dudes out there), they simply are not happy enough. They have become too spoiled. It really is sad how the women here have become. Obese women like you mentioned thinking they're gifts from God to men. It just makes me sick. The same goes for dating sites in the USA. It's hard to get a decent looking woman to reply....even a regular ordinary girl. They have all these stipulations and are way too selective for no reason.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Hi and welcome! I hope you have a great time overseas and find what you are looking for. It would be a good idea to get out of the USA as dating and life is alot better overseas (you will soon see). Just be careful about Russia, it's very hard to live there if you don't speak the language andyou will be a target for scams - look what happened to Winston & Katya (and his video camera!). All the best.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:Hi and welcome! I hope you have a great time overseas and find what you are looking for. It would be a good idea to get out of the USA as dating and life is alot better overseas (you will soon see). Just be careful about Russia, it's very hard to live there if you don't speak the language andyou will be a target for scams - look what happened to Winston & Katya (and his video camera!). All the best.
hey man, thanks a lot for the welcome. Wow, seems like everyone here on this forum is so cool, down to earth, and very welcoming. Feels like we all have a brotherhood here with all of the same mentality. Yea, I'm sure it is difficult out there. Well I don't actually plan to live there but maybe some extended visits now and then. What happened to Winston and the video camera? I didn't read about that one.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum, Marklambo. Are you Asian? You look Asian in your avatar. And that chick is pretty hot, btw.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

zboy1 wrote:Welcome to the forum, Marklambo. Are you Asian? You look Asian in your avatar. And that chick is pretty hot, btw.
thanks for the welcome zboy1. Yes, I'm half asian. I am half Korean and half Polish to be exact. Yea, she's definitely a hottie indeed. Thanks again for the welcome here my friend.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Post by momopi »

marklambo wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Mark, born in 1979 and currently living in Las Vegas! I have found this site a few years ago but just recently over the past few months I have started to look closer into it. I own a private investment club engaging in private money lending with real estate as collateral and as a result, I don't physically "work" since the money works for itself so now I have a lot of free time to take advantage of traveling which I was not able to do in the past. Just like most guys on here, I have pretty much no interest in American women and the excitement of traveling overseas seems to be a real fun and interesting challenge for me. I just came out of a very heart breaking relationship so it's now time for me to move forward and see what the world brings to me. Well I know this is my first post but I have read and learned a lot from this site already as an anonymous reader. But now I'm officially registered so here we go! :D
Have you considered operating a private lending company for overseas RE investment? I'm thinking that trips overseas and travel expenses would then become tax-deductible expenses...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Las Vegas dude ready to start exploring abroad!!!!

Post by marklambo »

momopi wrote:
marklambo wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Mark, born in 1979 and currently living in Las Vegas! I have found this site a few years ago but just recently over the past few months I have started to look closer into it. I own a private investment club engaging in private money lending with real estate as collateral and as a result, I don't physically "work" since the money works for itself so now I have a lot of free time to take advantage of traveling which I was not able to do in the past. Just like most guys on here, I have pretty much no interest in American women and the excitement of traveling overseas seems to be a real fun and interesting challenge for me. I just came out of a very heart breaking relationship so it's now time for me to move forward and see what the world brings to me. Well I know this is my first post but I have read and learned a lot from this site already as an anonymous reader. But now I'm officially registered so here we go! :D
Have you considered operating a private lending company for overseas RE investment? I'm thinking that trips overseas and travel expenses would then become tax-deductible expenses...
Well my operation does not limit itself to just domestic deals. We also have clients from other countries as well. However, the primary function of my company mainly is operating an investment pool from clients around the world and with the pool of money the company collects, we use the funds to issue private loans to other investors backed by collateral (typically a real estate property). Normally we do very short term loans (60-90 days). The clients that invest in the pool all receive proportional profits based on what they put in. So for example, if we did a $100,000 private loan and lets say we had 4 clients with $25,000 each in that particular deal....assuming the payback on the loan is $110,000 after 60 days, that's 10% profit. Each client will receive $27,500 after the 60 day period. The company does not do much of actual investments of physical property purchases but may be doing a little in the near future. Trips overseas can also still become a travel expense now because I could also be traveling overseas to meet with a potential client that is willing to invest a decent sum of money into my corporation....and at the same time meet with women :D
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome Lambo! I'm a car guy as well and I had the chance to work around lots of exotic cars this year.

You're lucky to be able to live in the West, there is lots of open road to take advantage of!!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

marklambo wrote:As for the dating scene in Las Vegas. Man....it's the WORST. The women here are very scandalous, shady, they play games, stuck up (especially hot ones). For me personally, I meet a lot of females and do ok but to find someone serious, it's extremely difficult and usually not worth it. Most women are usually on drugs or just out of control. My opinion, not worthy girlfriend material.

Yep, this is all true. I use to live in California and Las Vegas always seemed like the sister city being that many of the people I knew would travel there to party over the weekend to drink and do drugs. I have also been to Vegas a few times myself.....

No question, Las Vegas is life in the fast lane and that place attracts all kinds of people who like to party like it's the end of the world.

I will never forget, I once met this young white woman who moved to live in Las Vegas and within a few years from all the drinking, drugs, and parties, she aged like 10-15 years in a span of 4. It was so sad....