Freethinking Asian male from Australia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Freethinking Asian male from Australia

Post by Richardrli »

Hello to everyone. I've been following this website and forum for about two months and have found it really interesting and informative. Winston is defintely an intelligent and colourful character. I'm interested in the negative aspects of Asian culture (as Winston's articles so correctly illustrates) and also the paranormal and conspiracy theories surrounding many historical events. I understand a large portion of this site is dedicated to dating and seeking female companions but that is not my primary interest here, although I will contribute to many discussions because I have lots of say :D . I look forward to participating in discussions here.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It would be nice to get some INTELLIGENT Asian-Anglo men in here for a change. Maybe they could explain why most now have a vendetta against White men. I'm sick of it and want to know the source.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome. Well if you want to see the negative aspects of Asian culture, just go live in China for a while, like I'm doing now.

There are so many jerks here I'm sure I'll eventually get deported for ramming my fist down someone's throat.

But there are plenty of things I find stupid. Like spitting. Or lack of regard for anyone else. Or just the general work, work, work thing in Asia. The stupid idiots here work 24/7 then they're virtually dead at 55. The thing is that productivity is no higher than it is in Europe or the USA. Most people I see "working" here are sat on their asses.

I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Well anyway, keep the discussions coming.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

P.S. And as for the stupidity of Chinese drivers, yeah I've now seen >>>13<<< car accidents in China. That could be more than I've ever seen in England!!! Yesterday a guy overtook our bus on a blind corner. I was mentally willing the stupid f***er to crash into a tree or something.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

xiongmao wrote: I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Ahh that's rich, considering most of your posts on here have been about how much and how effortlessly you're getting laid there. You're not doing relations any favors. I already warned you guys in China have it tough and are reading your posts. Image if you were a man in England, sex-less, stuck in a dead end job with long hours, and without a hope in hell of getting married because of your lack of money/opportunity. How would you feel if you came across a forum where Chinese males of questionable moral fiber were coming over, disregarding the unwritten rules of the conservative society, and gloating about how easy British slags were and how effortless making good money teaching Chinese was..

But I wasn't talking about Asian guys in their home country being bitter about foreigners taking their women. I was referring to how Asian-American guys unfairly view their White peers.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

odbo wrote:
xiongmao wrote: I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Ahh that's rich, considering most of your posts on here have been about how much and how effortlessly you're getting laid there. You're not doing relations any favors. I already warned you guys in China have it tough and are reading your posts. Image if you were a man in England, sex-less, stuck in a dead end job with long hours, and without a hope in hell of getting married because of your lack of money/opportunity. How would you feel if you came across a forum where Chinese males of questionable moral fiber were coming over, disregarding the unwritten rules of the conservative society, and gloating about how easy British slags were and how effortless making good money teaching Chinese was..

But I wasn't talking about Asian guys in their home country being bitter about foreigners taking their women. I was referring to how Asian-American guys unfairly view their White peers.
Just imagine yourself as a regular Asian American male in an all American high school. Your classmates buy into all the race stereotypes. So girls, including perhaps your Asian American sisters, are not attracted to you sexually but fall for your white, black, and Latino classmates. Guys just mock you, bully you, or at best, ignore you just like the girls. Even if you do pretty well at some sport, there's a high chance you won't be taken seriously but rather be the butt of all kinds of silly jokes. If you grew up, wouldn't you be pissed too? Wouldn't you look for someone or something to blame? This dynamic is what creates characters like Winston too lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:
odbo wrote:

Just imagine yourself as a regular Asian American male in an all American high school. Your classmates buy into all the race stereotypes. So girls, including perhaps your Asian American sisters, are not attracted to you sexually but fall for your white, black, and Latino classmates. Guys just mock you, bully you, or at best, ignore you just like the girls. Even if you do pretty well at some sport, there's a high chance you won't be taken seriously but rather be the butt of all kinds of silly jokes. If you grew up, wouldn't you be pissed too? Wouldn't you look for someone or something to blame? This dynamic is what creates characters like Winston too lol.
Wow Rock, good post. You must have had some Asian male friends growing up? But there are many Asian males breaking the stereotypes you just mentioned; not every Asian male fits the above profile, for example, my friend in H.S. was Korean American and the member of the football team: he was popular and had a sexy Hispanic chick as a girlfriend. So not all Asian men are wimpy like Winston, LOL!!!!!!