My story and newest ideas on dating abroad...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

My story and newest ideas on dating abroad...

Post by Enticer »

My story is quite interesting and does have a happy ending....

I am 43, been married twice. My father was an alcoholic...has been clean 37 years. I am an only child and come from a very dysfunctional home. At age 23, i figured out working for others was a joke and started my own landscape business. I am quite ADD/ADHD so working for someone will not work for me.

I married a girl at age 23. Both our parents wanted us out of the house so we got hitched. I was immature, she was the same and had serious emotional and anxiety issues. I elected to marry white trash because I felt I WAS white trash. She cheated on me when she didnt get her own way...we divorced after 7yrs of marriage.

I was single for 2 yrs but broke. I began studying the mate selection process but didnt have the confidence to truly execute proper dating skills and protocols. I dated a few women then found a nice, conservative girl..and fell in love. We then married. She had depression, which I decided to treat with love....a mistake I regret. Always wanting to help, i thought i could help her thru love and being a stable man. The first 2-3 yrs were good, then we decided to try to have a child. After six months we concieved, then miscarried at 11 weeks. My wife lost her baby on her birthday. It was catastrophic. We then conceived 2 months later and carried a baby to full term. We had a healthy and beautiful baby boy. Little did I know that my wife had already turned on me..and when the baby was 5 months old, she hatched a plan 3 months in the making to leave. I was dragged into court and accused of being a neglectful, stay at home dad. This was done to throw me on the defense, due to her depression. The courts could have given me full custody. Her accusations were laughed at...and I began to try and unravel what had happened. 10 months later we divorced. She had no interest in working things out.

Now divorced, I immersed myself in the psychology of humans and women. With new people skills, I began dating. I date extensively, more than one woman at a time and am now a professional photographer that works with models. I have no problems approaching women from anywhere in the world...girl next door or complete knock out. I have several women who are in love with me...have tattoos on their body representing me and that want to divorce their husbands for me. This, because they directly or indirectly know what I bring to the table. The only issue is....they are spoiled, crazy, lazy and dishonorable AMERICAN women...

I have long since felt the American culture is that of entitlement and spoiled rotten people. I have distanced myself from this mentality as a man...but the majority- 90% of people in the USA are just that. No honor...unreliable and spoiled with entitlement. I see this more in women as I observe women behavior more than men. I am attracted to women...not men, therefore pay closer attention to the behavior of women.

This has lead me to believe I must look for my new mate...ONE LAST TIME...in a foreign country. Last week, I returned from Ireland where i met literally dozens of European and Irish women...and people. Need I say I met the nicest, friendliest and most beautiful women in the world on my trip? Indeed I did...

While I believe there is good in everyone..and many great women here in the US, our society- culture The American way, has created a society where honor and respect are not the norm...not taught or instilled in our children. Men are also failing as leaders, hence a rise in female supremacy, taught by pissed off, man-hating women. This teaching then infects the daughters of these women and has spread thru the country creating a society of entitled, man hating women...with no honor. The few good women out there are taken...or are hard to find.

So, I'm thinking abroad....love Japanese women. Met some women from Spain...good Lord they are beautiful. My next trip is Australia to visit friends...love the accent but understand they are about as bad as American women. So, maybe it will be Spain after that....or Japan...

Lastly, I have seen some negative comments on PUAs and date gurus. I have studied these systems and am working on one of my own. There are clear patterns with women across all continents...behaviors among men and women that create attraction. They have no cultural boundaries. Do not discount these behaviors as men....they do work...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My story and newest ideas on dating abroad...

Post by fschmidt »

Enticer wrote:I have several women who are in love with me...have tattoos on their body representing me and that want to divorce their husbands for me.
Since you have sex with married women, you deserve to be stoned to death. You are 100% American.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Interesting story. Yes game/ does exist, all men use and have some level of game, and it can work if used correctly within reason. PUA is just a certain style or slight variation of game. It can work too. It doesn't hurt so why not use it? You will notice that the Apserger's guys and socially awkward types are quick to denounce any aspect of game or PUA as a myth. Please don't stir them up, it isn't worth it. It's like trying to explain to a die-hard AWALT guy that there are still good women out there. They are beyond hard-headed and will end up whoremongers with a disease, become herbivore, or worse.

Anyway, a pro photog is like the poor man's rockstar. You guys pull so much ass in the states its not funny. I cannot imagine what you could pull abroad. I know ugly ones that range from semi famous to local rockstar status wise, and none of them complain about getting any p***y. However, they do complain about the lack of quality wife material though. :lol:

I won't make any ridiculous demands out of you, but I do expect to see at least one high quality photo from your travels! :D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

fschmidt wrote:
Enticer wrote:I have several women who are in love with me...have tattoos on their body representing me and that want to divorce their husbands for me.
Since you have sex with married women, you deserve to be stoned to death. You are 100% American.
He is a pro photographer. What do you expect? :lol:

Better than the endless sea of whaaaaaaa! I cannot get any sex from stupid american women! Waaaaaaaa! HA guys here. At least it is different for a change.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kai1275 wrote:He is a pro photographer. What do you expect? :lol:

Better than the endless sea of whaaaaaaa! I cannot get any sex from stupid american women! Waaaaaaaa! HA guys here. At least it is different for a change.
Well I prefer the whaaaaaaa losers. At least they are harmless.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Ummm...I didnt say I had sex with married women...I said women want to leave their loser husbands for me. Big difference...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

fschmidt wrote:
kai1275 wrote:He is a pro photographer. What do you expect? :lol:

Well I prefer the whaaaaaaa losers. At least they are harmless.
LOL! Eh...I dunno. Trash f***ing other trash just keeps them out of our view really.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Enticer wrote:Ummm...I didnt say I had sex with married women...I said women want to leave their loser husbands for me. Big difference...
Ah, if that is the case. Good deal. Question for you would be, how did you find that out? Did they tell you?
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

kai1275 wrote:Interesting story. Yes game/ does exist, all men use and have some level of game, and it can work if used correctly within reason. PUA is just a certain style or slight variation of game. It can work too. It doesn't hurt so why not use it? You will notice that the Apserger's guys and socially awkward types are quick to denounce any aspect of game or PUA as a myth. Please don't stir them up, it isn't worth it. It's like trying to explain to a die-hard AWALT guy that there are still good women out there. They are beyond hard-headed and will end up whoremongers with a disease, become herbivore, or worse.

Anyway, a pro photog is like the poor man's rockstar. You guys pull so much a** in the states its not funny. I cannot imagine what you could pull abroad. I know ugly ones that range from semi famous to local rockstar status wise, and none of them complain about getting any p***y. However, they do complain about the lack of quality wife material though. :lol:

I won't make any ridiculous demands out of you, but I do expect to see at least one high quality photo from your travels! :D
Well, yes we all use game or techniques...whether we know it or not. I just liked to reverse engineer it and see what works and what doesnt. So much of it out there is over-complicated and BS. I weeded all that out and looked deep into science for answers. My results will be posted here...

As for being a photographer. Its 2 different mindsets...being a man and a photographer of women. You HAVE to be in the photographer, professional mode at all times or its bad news. The trust level is quite high, esp for nude models, which I shoot on ocassion. I use the same "game" tactics...only with a different end result. I want her picture versus her phone number. That being said, if i were to become good personal friends with a woman who then came on to me...I would indulge if I were attracted to her. But, it would have to come from her first...

I'm totally ADD, so when i'm behind the camera, i'm thinking lighting and focus...not pu$$y. Its weird but it is how my mind works..and its been a blessing...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

kai1275 wrote:
Enticer wrote:Ummm...I didnt say I had sex with married women...I said women want to leave their loser husbands for me. Big difference...
Ah, if that is the case. Good deal. Question for you would be, how did you find that out? Did they tell you?
Yes, we were or became friends. They (2 of them) told me how their husbands treat them....I tell them how i treat a lady...or they can just tell. Another one was going thru a divorce and I did kiss her. She was hooked...never was kissed like that or charmed like that. She moved away to be with her son...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

ok...dumb question; What is AWALT?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Enticer wrote:ok...dumb question; What is AWALT?
All Women are Like That.

Basically all women, even Foreign Women suck like American Women do. Marriage sucks, blah blah....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't believe it, but even if I did, I have to wonder why any man would want a married woman as a friend. Women generally are terrible friends for a man, other men and dogs are much better choices.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

kai1275 wrote:
Enticer wrote:ok...dumb question; What is AWALT?
All Women are Like That.

Basically all women, even Foreign Women suck like American Women do. Marriage sucks, blah blah....
There are patterns among men and women...but this sounds like a losers copout...

This is a favorite quote of mine: "People that are good at excuses, are seldom good at anything else..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Enticer wrote:.....I date extensively, more than one woman at a time and am now a professional photographer that works with models. I have no problems approaching women from anywhere in the world...girl next door or complete knock out....

.....PUAs and date gurus. I have studied these systems and am working on one of my own. There are clear patterns with women across all continents...behaviors among men and women that create attraction. They have no cultural boundaries. Do not discount these behaviors as men....they do work...
kai1275 wrote:Interesting story. Yes game/ does exist, all men use and have some level of game, and it can work if used correctly within reason. PUA is just a certain style or slight variation of game. It can work too. It doesn't hurt so why not use it? You will notice that the Apserger's guys and socially awkward types are quick to denounce any aspect of game or PUA as a myth. Please don't stir them up, it isn't worth it. It's like trying to explain to a die-hard AWALT guy that there are still good women out there. They are beyond hard-headed and will end up whoremongers with a disease, become herbivore, or worse.

Anyway, a pro photog is like the poor man's rockstar. You guys pull so much a** in the states its not funny. I cannot imagine what you could pull abroad. I know ugly ones that range from semi famous to local rockstar status wise, and none of them complain about getting any p***y....

:idea: :idea: :idea: