My plan to get abroad.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
??????
Freshman Poster

My plan to get abroad.

Post by ?????? »

Hi all. I just thought I would share with you my plan of action to get abroad. I didn't know where to put this topic, so I brought it here.

My plan is to go to trade school or community college and enroll in a diesel mechanic course (also open to another trade.) for a few years. Spend a few years building work experience at a truck stop or other construction equipment repair shop. Apply to an oil field company (preferably Canada) that will have me work long hours through few weeks or months, but also gives me enough time off to travel. Hopefully this works and my education pays off.

Things I am doing right now :

1. Doing landscaping/lawncare, snow removal, and helping people move heavy furniture for work to keep me busy and make some cash. (My experience in lawncare, snow removal, and landscaping probably isn't going to help me in another country since a native can do these jobs without need of a foriegner. That why I need to train for something else.)

2. Saving money for a passport and travel costs.

3. Learning the Russian language. I bought this book about a month and a half ago: Currently I am only on "Oorok Shyest" or chapter six. It's been a slow and difficult process since I read a few words and repeat them over and over until I memorize them. I also use this website for language and other helpful information from those with experience with Russian women along with their culture and customs. http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php Also trying to learn through songs on youtube from what I memorized in the book so far without using a translator.

4. Improve my Spanish after I am done with Russian. I bought this book for later:

5. Update my wardrobe with more formal dress attire. (Credit goes to Have2fly). Most of my clothes are jeans and collared t-shirts or long sleeve because they get pretty dirty when I am working. Also, 8 years ago I just decided to buy work clothes instead because there was no point in trying to impress western women who can use no fault divorce, file false rape charges, and any other anti-male laws to screw you over. Since I now know that there are friendlier and more feminine girlfriend/wife options abroad and have broken the "all women around the world are the same" mentality, it's time to buy formal dress clothes and shoes again.

Here are the the countries that interest me the most for travel.

1. Russia
2. Poland
3. Latvia
4. Estonia
5. Lithuania
6. Ukraine
7. Moldova
8. Asia- Thailand, Vietnam, China, and the Phillipines
9. Latin America- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, and Argentina

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Sounds like a plan. That diesel mechanic ability could get you into the oil fields and a high paying job.

Dressing well does not necessarily take a lot of money, but before you spend any money spend 20 hours reading StyleForum or AskAndyAboutClothes. Most men don't know how to dress even though the knowledge is all out there for free. PM me if this is a serious interest of yours.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My plan to get abroad.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

?????? wrote:Hi all. I just thought I would share with you my plan of action to get abroad. I didn't know where to put this topic, so I brought it here.

My plan is to go to trade school or community college and enroll in a diesel mechanic course (also open to another trade.) for a few years. Spend a few years building work experience at a truck stop or other construction equipment repair shop. Apply to an oil field company (preferably Canada) that will have me work long hours through few weeks or months, but also gives me enough time off to travel. Hopefully this works and my education pays off.

Things I am doing right now :

1. Doing landscaping/lawncare, snow removal, and helping people move heavy furniture for work to keep me busy and make some cash. (My experience in lawncare, snow removal, and landscaping probably isn't going to help me in another country since a native can do these jobs without need of a foriegner. That why I need to train for something else.)

2. Saving money for a passport and travel costs.

3. Learning the Russian language. I bought this book about a month and a half ago: Currently I am only on "Oorok Shyest" or chapter six. It's been a slow and difficult process since I read a few words and repeat them over and over until I memorize them. I also use this website for language and other helpful information from those with experience with Russian women along with their culture and customs. http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php Also trying to learn through songs on youtube from what I memorized in the book so far without using a translator.

4. Improve my Spanish after I am done with Russian. I bought this book for later:

5. Update my wardrobe with more formal dress attire. (Credit goes to Have2fly). Most of my clothes are jeans and collared t-shirts or long sleeve because they get pretty dirty when I am working. Also, 8 years ago I just decided to buy work clothes instead because there was no point in trying to impress western women who can use no fault divorce, file false rape charges, and any other anti-male laws to screw you over. Since I now know that there are friendlier and more feminine girlfriend/wife options abroad and have broken the "all women around the world are the same" mentality, it's time to buy formal dress clothes and shoes again.

Here are the the countries that interest me the most for travel.

1. Russia
2. Poland
3. Latvia
4. Estonia
5. Lithuania
6. Ukraine
7. Moldova
8. Asia- Thailand, Vietnam, China, and the Phillipines
9. Latin America- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, and Argentina
Splendid. I like your plan.. Stick with it, even if there are slight delays within it.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

It's crazy that it has been almost a year since I posted this. Time for an update.
Last year saw many financial setbacks like thousands of dollars or major dental work that needed done like the removal of an infected tooth that was broken. The Dentist also removed my mercury amalgam fillings and replaced them with resin composite fillings.

I also decided to switch my vocational training from diesel mechanic to welding because there was more demand for welders. I am certified and have a career certificate with basic training in MIG, Plasma Cutters, Oxy/Acetylene cutting torch, welding symbols, and blueprint reading. I wanted to start the welding diploma program right away, but the advisor said that there was a waiting list for the welding program. I would have to wait until 2015, so I decided to take the 2 1/2 month welding certificate course to get started welding sooner. I took my math and writing class electives in 2014 so I could get those out of the way. The welding program has all of the things listed above plus the more difficult and advanced courses in Stick Welding, Pipe Welding, and TIG welding.

I will have join the Roosh V forum and see who I need to call to get employment in the Alberta Oil Fields in this thread 2 months before I graduate. http://www.rooshvforum.com/archive/inde ... 6-149.html

Now that I have gotten many of my 2014 financial setbacks out of the way, I have started to cross off some of the items on my list. (I hope this year I wont have as many setbacks, but one never knows what will happen.) One of those things that can be crossed off is obtaining the US passport. I applied back in the middle of December 10, 2014 and it just arrived this morning.

Not my best picture. I had a red face due to the heat being turned all the way up in the car.

Although having the passport is a good milestone, there is a lot of work that needs to be done before I can live happier abroad. Now the next phase will be work permits, visas, and temporary/permanent residency. Possibly citizenship once I get established in my new country for a few years. I will cross that bridge when I get to it. I am starting to get a better understanding of the Russian language. I still have a ways to go before I am fluent, though. I will also have to study German and Polish just in case I can't find work in the FSU. I will keep saving what I can for overseas living, but one never knows what situations will come up. :roll:

I know I have a long ways to go, but I am happy that I am getting closer to getting to where I want to be. My hard work is starting to pay off.

I would like to thank RealRussia (Sergei Baklykov) and Janna Travels youtube channels for their information and keeping me interested in the FSU.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkt0w ... oLAAwkbHYQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvFGd ... 3Lsvj0Q0OA

I would also like to thank the Ruadventures forum for the information they have provided as well.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks for the update and keep us informed as what countries you eventually check out.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

?????? wrote:It's crazy that it has been almost a year since I posted this. Time for an update.....

................One of those things that can be crossed off is obtaining the US passport. I applied back in the middle of December 10, 2014 and it just arrived this morning.

Great plan, great update, keep it up.

This is how you do it.

=1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If memory serves, Scotian is the guy on the Roosh forum who hooks people up in the Alberta oil fields. He works there seasonally.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, thanks for the update!

A guy I used to work with went to live in Poland and has made a decent life for himself out there now. But mostly it is Poles coming to work in the UK.

A friend of a friend is a welder and there's plenty of work around when the economy is good. But you might like to get a TEFL qualification as education offers good employment opportunities when the economy is bad.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.