First Step to a Better Future.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:I thought in that long post you did several years ago assessing several Latin American countries you'd been to, you sized up Uruguay as the best place you'd visited to find a wife.
Yes, here is the post:

viewtopic.php?t=4180

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

I liked your trip report on Argentina fschmidt but I have to disagree with the percentage of white people there, there are a lot of indigenous people on the streets of Buenos Aires (I was there in 2002-03 and 2006) and a lot of Paraguayans, Peruvians and Bolivians and of course, indigenous Argentines from the provinces - I would say a good 30% of people I saw there were Indigenous looking. Not the majority but a lot.

Would it be easy to date in Buenos Aires? I think there is a severe class divide, to date the pretty blonde and blue eyed 'histericas' would be hard going though the gorgeous morenas that are abound would be a fantastic comprimise, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen was one such lady, a waiteress at the Galerias Pacifico on Calle Florida. I would have married her there and then. :oops:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sfexcellence wrote:
Mexico is a great option, I also don't understand why more people don't go there, Falcon on this forum had awesome experiences that anyone else could have there, and what with the Philippines being so dirty and third-world, Mexico looks and feels like a better option to me and to others.

Check out skyscanner.ca for cheap flights. If you want to go through the states you can get from Vancouver to Mexico City for $262 one way, and the Volaris airline (volaris.com) for flights within Mexico, or you could take the bus all over the country if you want, bus travel in Mexico is much better + more efficient than Greyhound and they show great movies with Spanish subtitles. I think it costs $116-$132 for first class bus travel from Merida to Mexico City, check it out online.
Hey are you the Vancouver guy I met on PuntaBanda at Gordo's 2 weeks ago? (Seems like the same stuff he was telling me, verbatim.)

If so I'm the loud American who brought Las Dos Chicas to look at houses the next day...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Hi Jester,

No I am not the same guy, it's the same information though :) .

When I was in Cabo San Lucas I got ripped off by three different people, and it really pissed me off. One of those guys openly made fun of the Mexican way of life, of getting married early, being on "the Mexican plan", among other things. That these people lied to me and made up stuff to such a degree, and that they tried to manipulate me in a certain way, and they took advantage of my gentleness and kindness to try and scam me for precious $$ shows how pathetic, primitive and criminal they are. I won't let them ruin my travel prospects and prevent me from coming to Mexico again, so Mexico here I come, Mexico City + Guadalajara and Merida, two months in one month segments.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sfexcellence wrote:Hi Jester,

No I am not the same guy, it's the same information though :) .

When I was in Cabo San Lucas I got ripped off by three different people, and it really pissed me off. One of those guys openly made fun of the Mexican way of life, of getting married early, being on "the Mexican plan", among other things. That these people lied to me and made up stuff to such a degree, and that they tried to manipulate me in a certain way, and they took advantage of my gentleness and kindness to try and scam me for precious $$ shows how pathetic, primitive and criminal they are. I won't let them ruin my travel prospects and prevent me from coming to Mexico again, so Mexico here I come, Mexico City + Guadalajara and Merida, two months in one month segments.
Oh well maybe we'll meet one day anyway.

Re the ratonitos who ripped you off -- were they English-speaking deportados from the U.S.?

I ask because the only crooks or druggies I have encountered in Mexico have been deportados.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."