Great to meet some like-minded folk on the internet

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Great to meet some like-minded folk on the internet

Post by Kublai Khan »

Helllo everyone,

I'll just keep it short: I am a single Dutch guy approaching 30 also looking to move abroad.

I found this forum after browing through some manosphere websites and I found this very much to my liking. I will spare my reasons for the rant sections so I won't waste your time any further.

Regards,

Kublai Khan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

As much as people will PM you that I`m a fraud or a charlatan, please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm E. Irizarry (as you can see), and I have been posing here since 2008. 2007 is when this site was erected, I believeeeeeee.

I talk about how I shag women (foreign and domestic toxic US women) a lot because p.ussy makes my world go around.

I'm sure since you are from Europe that you don't have a prudish bone in your body, or maybe so.

In anyway event, stick around and see what this place has to offer in store. Laters. ;-)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey Kublai. Yeah, it's great to find such a big online community of guys who actually get it. I found my first band of brothers 10 years ago on www.americanwomensuck.com. While that forum is defunct now, you can find plenty of like-minded men and a gold mine of information in other places.