Emotionless life in the USA - From Chinese girl

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Emotionless life in the USA - From Chinese girl

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Redbunny,
Are you a Chinese girl? Some women in China didn't believe me when I told them the above about the USA and claimed that China was the same. Now I can show them your post so that they will see that a mainland Chinese girl feels the same way. Thanks.

How did you find this site by the way?

You are actually living in the fakest place in America. Even Americans in other states see California as super fake. But Chinese are drawn to California for some reason.

Also check out these letters sent to me by other disappointed immigrants in America. Maybe I will add yours too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm
Los Alamos, NM, where I'm from, is definitely fake. Absolutely soulless, no culture, and the people are all about making a lot of money and keeping up with the Joneses.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on July 20th, 2017, 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Redbunny,
Have you noticed these three major drawbacks in America? They are three big negatives in the USA that are taboo to talk about.

1. There is no authenticity in the people and culture. The fakeness is too extreme. There's too much phoniness and hype. You can't be yourself. You can't be genuine. If you don't act fake you will be told that you aren't cool or confident enough. If you are authentic and down to earth, you will be a misfit. Even in England and Germany, people are more genuine and down to earth, not as fake for sure. Only old people and senior citizens in the USA are down to earth and genuine. In addition, the extreme arrogance in the USA is unparalleled as well. People in the rest of the world, including Britain and Canada, act more modest in comparison.

2. There is no social connection with others. The environment is lonely and isolating. It's harder to make friends in USA than in other countries. Dating and social life don't come naturally or smoothly at all, like they do in most other countries. People don't talk to others unless it's business related. There is this constant depressing feeling in the USA that no one really cares about you. The social vibe feels closed, cliquish and negative. And people are uptight, tense and paranoid.

3. The women have the worst attitude and fakest personality in the world. It's difficult to even have a normal conversation with women there, let alone date them. The USA is the hardest place to find decent women to date. The way women act and their attitude is horrifying, cold and mean-spirited. They are so unfriendly and standoffish. It's worse than you can imagine. No joke. Their personalities are the fakest and most toxic too. Even the females in England are more down to earth and less arrogant.

In spite of all this, you are required to put on a fake smile everyday in the USA and say that you are "doing great" 24/7. Go figure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
redbunny311
Freshman Poster

Post by redbunny311 »

Winston wrote:Redbunny,
Are you a Chinese girl? Some women in China didn't believe me when I told them the above about the USA and claimed that China was the same. Now I can show them your post so that they will see that a mainland Chinese girl feels the same way. Thanks.

How did you find this site by the way?

You are actually living in the fakest place in America. Even Americans in other states see California as super fake. But Chinese are drawn to California for some reason.

Also check out these letters sent to me by other disappointed immigrants in America. Maybe I will add yours too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm
Yes, I'm a Chinese girl. I find this website through an article about religion practice. It is very interesting to read your articles and how everybody think about life in the US. I used to live in another state, and move to CA. I find people here are full of self righteousness, sometimes very rude, get mad so easily.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Redbunny,
I posted your observations on our Facebook group. A Chinese guy had this to add:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761618030 ... 0992634331

"She did not mention all the social rules that bind you in America. She also did not mention that America has the most number of laws and the laws contradict one another. Interesting enough, do you know that almost all immigrants to America regret coming? She also forgot to mention that America constantly and endlessly condemns you(may be she has not yet experienced that) and that many people in America carry disrespectful, lousy attitudes! Not just teenagers toward parents and teachers but parents and teachers display the same disrespectful and lousy attitudes toward teenagers and young adults. In addition, people in America display disrespectful and lousy attitudes toward one another. Taiwan is just like America in these aspects except may be attitudes to parents and teachers are better. You just do not get that in China, NO WAY. Please let people know this Winston.
Winston, she also forgot to mention that America has the worst case of mental illnesses in OECD if not the world. She also forgot to mention in America, like Taiwan, the majority are abnormal and if you are normal, you will be pushed into the fringe of the society. She did not mention the high tax in America and how America does nothing for its people despite the high tax because of its obsession with dominating the world. She did not mention in America, most things are upside down but if you go to Silicon Valley, everything is upside down where as in China, only some things are upside down. Please let people know Winston. Oh, most importantly, I forgot about this! Winston, please tell people that America is bad for mental health and social life."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Emotionless life in the USA - From Chinese Immigrant

Post by drealm »

fschmidt wrote:
redbunny311 wrote:No, I'm not Winston. I am a Chinese girl. I live in the CA, and I feel here people are brainwashed to think positively, which seems very fake for me. American dream is very attractive for me in the beginning, but i see people live a quiet boring life after achieving those things
So why don't you go back to China?
I'm curious about this question too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

drealm wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
redbunny311 wrote:No, I'm not Winston. I am a Chinese girl. I live in the CA, and I feel here people are brainwashed to think positively, which seems very fake for me. American dream is very attractive for me in the beginning, but i see people live a quiet boring life after achieving those things
So why don't you go back to China?
I'm curious about this question too.
Obviously for the same reasons most of you don't go abroad.

1. Lack of money.
2. Comfort zone. Lean toward path of least resistance. Easier to do nothing than something. Easier to complain than to take action.
3. Work or other obligations.
4. Fear of change. Anxiety about changing ones environment.
5. Addiction to misery and unhappiness, so your subconscious mind sabotages your efforts and you find yourself making excuses. Yes there is such a thing as addiction to pain.
6. Got miscellaneous stuff to take care of, which could be hundreds of different things.
Etc.

She may also be in college or a student and too young to move out on her own.

Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

To me nowadays there really is no good reason to migrate and settle in the US, because of the current economy, lack of social and dating life and lack of jobs. There are many other first world countries or even second world countries to migrate too that have far better social system, public transportation system and healthier lifestyle. Back then immigrants coming to the US made more sense because of the opportunities and strong economy this country had back then, but now its turning into the opposite. By now there should be enough information available to foreigners about the social and economic norms of the US, so by now there really is no excuse for immigrants who regret coming to this country because there are many other countries to migrate to besides the US and research should be done before migrating to a new country.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Also not speaking the language, not having your paperwork stuff handled, and not knowing how to operate over there (where you get this, where you go for the forms for that, getting thigns hooked up, etc...). Apparently, there's potentially this thing called "immigrant services" that actually helps you learn stuff like that (at the very least learning the language).

Also, there's a big paranoia about the rest of the world- a theory that you're just going to get locked-up. A possibility, sure- then again, some places seem more inclined than others to go after people & deem them something less (which is possibly an arrogance thing- there's always something wrong with everyone else & the way they do things, nothing's ever good enough for them, trying to project an image of superiority by complaining, etc...). I know in this country, it's not uncommon for people to try to obstruct you & it seems that it's just because there's activity going on- it's like it's their instinct to try to neutralize all kinetics of any kind.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
To be clear, the USA is a failing experiment that the rest of the world has caught onto. However, foreigners still want to come here to avail themselves of the money making opportunities in the US, not the American culture.
Exactly. Sadly. +1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:
I would also say that they have an issue with prowess, in general. Maybe that's part of why there's no connectedness here- a general culture of people trying to vitiate each other. There's a general culture of trying to "bring someone up on charges," as both a figure of speech & a literal thing.
Humiliating to me as someone with American blood.

All true.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jester: You mention having American blood, does that mean you're of native descent? It seems that the different tribes from around here didn't really get like that. Point of fact, it seems they caught a lot of attitude from people simply because they'd work together on things.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:
Jester: You mention having American blood, does that mean you're of native descent? It seems that the different tribes from around here didn't really get like that. Point of fact, it seems they caught a lot of attitude from people simply because they'd work together on things.
I have left the US for good, but my Mom is American. My Dad was Armenian, born in America. So I meant "American" as in "White American" to distinguish it from "White Furriners from Europe" or "Armenian".

Sorry I forgot if you have stated before, but I guess you have Native blood?
Yes, they are quite different. I have seen their humility and groundedness.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jester: No, I don't (I'm Italian, Ukrainian- not sure which part, Irish, and English). Thanks, by the way (about the humility & groundedness- assuming it was an observational compliment). I've noticed a certain functionality with the various traditions of the tribes from here- a general rule is they "kept a knife sharp so it would cut well." Plenty of other comparisons, but the backwardness (or contraventionality, whichever words best) of this culture is noticeable. It's such a trend of diving further toward the bottom of the ocean to get more air that I can't see getting things going well here.

Speaking of getting out of here, where'd you land? I've got to get the f**k out of here or I'm going to have huge problems starting a life over there (wherever that happens to be)! Gettingtogether with a woman is going to probably take some extra work as it is (explaining why I left, then I've got to explain how much American bullshit interferes with social activity, then I've got to more or less prove that I'm not so bitter that I'd be unable to enjoy life or see her as something other than an enemy).
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on July 20th, 2017, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know, I've got to wonder something: How many people are going to be seen as "damaged goods" even by other countries' standards? It's like America tries to f**k up whatever it touches & does do so fairly frequently. Maybe someone would have a bad reputation before they even land somewhere else? As for actually getting there, I've been worrying about "travel restrictions" for a while. It seems like there's some kind pathological issue with traveling- prices for transportation, lots of restrictions, TSA causing "problematic traveling conditions," cars are less & less controlled by the traveler, montioring (or having the ability to monitor) travel, occasional suspicion just for the act ("Where are you going?", "Why are you going there?", "Why are you going this way?"- people trying to exhaust your answers becaue if you don't have one, it's seen like a confession of culpability & maybe like they've conjured some kind of culpability on your part).